Chapter 2

Beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's the first day of your class and again you were running late. You were still adjusting to this new environment. No mother who would wake you up and would prepare everything for you. No brothers who would shower their love by pestering you early in the morning by teasing how ugly you look or how fat you are after eating. But then again none of those teasings were true. They just love pestering you around.

 

You saw 50 missed calls from your best friend, Oh Sehun, but seems like not even a single call woke you up. Luckily he reserved a seat for you in your first class. Yes, you were in the same course and almost the same class except for around 3 subjects. He was just that clingy of a best friend.

 

"Hey! Seat here." Sehun mouths at you while pointing the seat beside him. Just when you were about to go up, your professor saw you entering late in class.

 

"And you are?"

"I'm.."

"Late. Leave this room now."

 

You didn't expect such reaction from your professor and obediently went out. You just missed your first class.

 

You tried observing the hallway. Seeing students running late too in their classes but you were just unlucky with your professor since none of them were kicked out of the room. You just waited outside until it was time for your next subject until you noticed someone approaching the door. It was Zhang Yixing. "Was he late too?", you wondered.

 

"Were you late too?", you asked him.

"Oh hi there. Ah no. I just finished my first class in the other room. I'm here for my next class. How about you?"

"I'm just waiting for my best friend here. But my next class is here too so might as well just stay here outside.", you lied.

 

First class was done and you entered the room seating  beside Sehun.

"I tried calling you. See, 50 missed calls?"

"Yaaa. Why did you only call me 50 times? You know it's hard to wake up, you should've called me 100 times."

"Aigoo this woman.", your best friend complains.

 

You noticed two men approaching Sehun.

"Oh it's you Sehun-ah!",greeted the tall guy with big ears. "Chanyeol-hyung!" That must be the tall guy's name.

 

You thought that these must be the Koreans that Sehun were able to meet during the orientation and was talking about last night. And since Sehun called him hyung, you assumed that you were right.

 

"Ya didn't know we'd be in the same class. Looks like we'd have fun in this class."

"Hi. I'm Jongdae. You can call me Chen.", said the permed hair g

Please log in to read the full chapter