Chapter 1

Beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey. I think you're water bottle's dripping."
 

 


It's your first day in college and you practically don't know anyone in this University. You woke up 10 minutes before your class orientation and everything's just new to you.

You never wanted to admit that you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth just because you have everything you wanted, sheltered and what made it worse is that you're the youngest amongst three older brothers. Your mom has an obsessive compulsive disorder, who ensures that everything's in order even at the smallest detail and prepares everything even before you wake up. Your dad, well he works away. It has been years since you last saw him personally. And your three overprotective oppas, you've lived in this world for around 20 years already but you haven't experienced real romance since they would block off all suitors that you've had. One time, this guy best friend of yours for 2 years had liked you even before you became friends and you didn't have the slightest idea that he liked you. Even before he had the chance to confess, your brothers already scared him off. Did you got mad to your oppas? Nah. He was a douche anyway. He started saying mean things behind your back after that incident. He wasn't a real friend after all.

When you knew that you passed in this university in the US, all thanks to your long time bff, it seems as if your family wanted to tie you down, lock you up so you could never leave home. But your dad was the only sane person in your family who allowed you to study here besides, your best friend would also study with you which made your family agree in the end.

New environment, new people, new lifestyle. You were starting to like it not until you woke up late this morning.

You were running from your dormitory to the auditorium with a dripping wet hair and you’re already 15 minutes late.

You tried looking for the sign indicating your course and it's a good thing your classmates were still outside the auditorium. You lined up and thought everything would be fine already but your tummy was messing up with you. You weren't able to bring any food and you were starving already. You tried looking for food inside your bag but it just isn't your lucky day. "Where's mom when I need her the most?", you whispered to yourself.

A man suddenly lined up behind you. You looked at him and noticed that he was dressed up well. He’s tall, has fair skin and not to mention, he almost has a flawless skin. He’s a bit skinny but you noticed his toned arms being hugged by his polo sleeves. He wore plain jeans and he smelled good. One thing that stood out though is his left ear piercing. You suddenly thought that this guy must be a player. You looked back in front until you felt someone tapping me on your shoulder. You looked behind and saw that it was him. He was pointing on to something below and you got confused as to what it was.

"Hey. I think you're water's dripping."

Please log in to read the full chapter