{Fic} My sway, His Moves

Helven Advertisement Shop {CLOSED}
Description
Shinhwa.Elite.High School a.k.a. School.of.HELL.
It has a deep secret hidden in it.
Newcomers will never be surviving in the school for more than a day.


The boys break the rules, the girls were their price.
The school was divided between the poor and rich.


"If you ain't have class, you ain't invited in our circle."
"Is that the new Gucci bag i see?", "OMG, isn't that the latest Channel clothes?", "My dad bought me a new pair of heels from Paris?", "Where is your next vacation destination?", "Do you know how much does this bag worth?", etc. etc. Well that's the rich man talks.


KINGKA.
Definition of KINGKA: Someone who is like the "king" of good looking people, very cool, smart, someone who is muh-shee-suh.
The kingkas were six different boys from six different family backgrounds. They were called "KINGKAS" because of their looks, MONEY and fame.
They are the none other than Bang Yongguk.
Bang Yongguk, the heir of the Bang Group. The top five richest family in the whole Korea. A tall guy with long slender arms, a y husky voice which could make the girls ovaries explode. Has a cute gummy smile.
Kris Wu.
The heir of the Wu Lawyer Firm. Orginally from China. 6'4 tall. The blonde guy of the group together with Jung Daehyun. A guy that is smart in winning the ladies heart.
Kwon Jiyong
The heir of the Kwon's Family Fashion Empire. Fashion Icon, G-Dragon : Red pants, Green Suit.. Everything becomes a TREND on him.
Kim Jongin
The heir of Kim's biggest Shopping Mall in the whole Korea and Japan. He is the dark guy of the group. Hates the Queenkas. Good in dancing and full of charisma.
Jeon Jungkook
The youngest heir of the Jeon's Family Hospital. Has a cute eye smile. Loves to dance. He looks up at Kai the most. Quiet. Playful to people he only knows. Hates girls doing aegyo.
Jung Daehyun
The heir of the Jung's Restaurant. A well-known restaurant in the Asian and Western region. Has the voice of the angel. Good in playing the piano. Loves cheesecake the most. A talkative person.


While the "Queenkas", they are they. The mean . FYI!
Shinhwa Elite High School was nothing until it actually be something went four different girls, from three different family background came over. They called themselves as 2NE1.
The girls of 2NE1 were called as 2NE1 because of their beautiful looks, four amazing personality, MONEY and the fame. However, they were loved by everyone because of their personality.
2NE1 consists of four girls and it was none other than Lee Chaerin.
Chaerin or better known as Chaelin a.k.a. CL was the lady of the Lee's Family. She took over her mom spot in the fashion industry after her mom death. A young

Rated:None