lifestyles

take a walk in my shoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon stood in front of a building that he despised. A building that brought back horrible memories. A building called, "High School". Since he was stuck in a 12-year-old's body (more like 16 but whatever) he had to attend high school. He better hoped this kid Jeongguk has friends. 

He still could not grasp the fact that he has swtiched bodies with this random boy. Why him? What has he done to deserve this? Who is in my real body and what are they doing with it? So many questions rang through his mind. Kim Namjoon was ed.

 

"Namjoon-hyung!" Jeongguk twirled around to face a bright faced being named Jung Hoseok. Jeongguk has now accepted his fate of being Namjoon for the rest of his life. Hey, at least he won't have to take that exam today. But what he does not know is that someone will. Someone who does not remember half of what they learned in high school. 

"Uh...y-yeah? Hoseok?" Jeongguk replied warily. "Namjoon, I'm having trouble with this line. Teach me your rapping ways." The boy joked around but Jeongguk was too freaked to notice. "U-uh..okay..Um..," Jeongguk did not know what to say. He started to think and something sparked in his mind. After reading all those BTS fanfictions with his OTPs of Namjoon they will finally be put to use. He must be cool, chill, and swag. He can rap, he practices at home, covering Namjoon's mixtape but he's never really showed anyone or even told anyone. He took in a deep breath. 'Okay Jeongguk this is just like roleplaying. You're just cosplaying and roleplaying. Nothing else.' He encouraged himself and smiled at the boy in front of him. "Let's take this to my office, Hoseok." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter