what the hell is going on

take a walk in my shoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeon Jeongguk, you better be asleep, young man!" 

aish, Jeongguk hissed and retorted back that he was and he immediately shut his laptop off because he was most definitely not watching something he was not supposed to. 

Jeongguk had a lot of things on his mind as he stared at the blank, dark, dusty wall across from him. He thought about his exam coming up in a couple of days and about how he's almost failing one of his classes and how gay he is for Namjoon and what he's gonna eat for lunch tomorrow because he's broke as . Most of all his thoughts were filled with how badly he wants to hold every member in BTS's hand. As he thought about this, his eyelids slowly felt heavier and heavier and before he knew it, he was out like a light. 

 

The sound of feet shuffling and drawers behind slammed filled Jeongguk's ears. He stirred, and he realized his bed suddenly felt more comfortable. Also, his room didn't smell like rotting pizza and moldy socks. He shot up and realized he wasn't even in his room. Now, this was very hard to process. It was unbelievable, actually. Right before Jeon Jeongguk's eyes were Suga, Jin, and Hoseok. And they were shirtless. In the midst of getting ready for the day. Jeongguk couldn't even move or talk or even BREATHE. This is all a dream. A really great, wonderful dream, he thought. 

"Namjoon, are you alright?" Hoseok asked as he tilted his head in a questioning manner. Namjoon? What? Jeongguk was confused. He th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter