the sound of the gentle breeze

TOP 15 - my sweet love hate story

As i opend my eyes i found my self in a class room alone. ''Where am i? in class? but school haven't even start yet and why am i wearing school's uniform anyway?'' sudenlly the windows opend by it self. Then the wind enter. the breeze gently brush my long brown hair. ''go'' someone said. i looked around to find the owner of that voice but there was no one in here except me. ''did i heard it right? or it's just my imagination?'' i whispered to myself. ''go''  that voice came again. ''hello? anybody in here?'' i ask half shouting. no answer. ''weird'' i thought. ''maybe it's just my imagination''

i walked to the window and looked down. ''it's so quiet here. where's others?'' i thought. i was about close one of the windows then the voice came again made me stoped my action. ''go.. go..'' i waited for seconds but there' was no sound except the sound of the gentle breeze and my breathing sound. i looked around to make sure for the second time. ''who's there?'' i shouted but i got no answer. ''is this a prank or what?'' i thought. ''go'' that voice said. as the wind coming through the windows but this time it's harder cause the class door wide open. 

''go'' it said. ''yah! who are you? don't mess with me! show your self!'' i shout out loud. it's frustrating you know. then it hit me when i sudenlly thought it's not a prank but it's a ghost. ''was that.. a-a GHOST?! n-no way! it c-can't be r-right?'' i even sputtered in my own thought. ''go'' it came again. i was curious but a little scared. my heart told me to go but my brain said stay. ''what shout i do?'' i whispered to my self. ''go'' i was not sure to go out of the class but the voice keep coming. ''go now. your journey awaits.'' the voice said. i stop and think what shoud i do and what is going on here. ''who are you? what do you want? what do you mean by journey?'' but that voice olny said ''go and find out your self. your long journey shall start soon. find happiness in sadness. find love in hate.'' i was shocked to hear it. what does that mean?

but then i decided to go out from the class room. i peak to see if there's a student or techer there but no one was there. it was quiet. i walked to the other class room beside the class i was in. i knock the door but no response. i open the door but it was empty. i walked again to another class beside it but it's empty too. i went out from the class. ''hello? anybody in here? please answer me!'' i shout. but only silent answered me. ''where's the students? the teachers? the staff? is it holiday time? if it's yes, why the heack am i doing here?!'' i thought. 

i countinue to search other human being. i went from toilet to library but i can't find anyone. i even went to principal's office but i can't find a single soul there. as i walked, i found stairs and i walked down. i turn to the left and i found the canteen. i was hoping to meet someone but unfortunetly i've found no one. sigh ''where is everyone? it's weird that i'm here alone. it's even more odd why i end up in the school. what is happening?'' i ask myself. there's an outdoor basketball court and also a small lake beside the canteen. it's beautiful. there's also dell and a garden which makes it look more beautiful.

i was about to move and countinue to search others but stops when i hear someone's laughter. ''hahaha! catch me if you can!'' said someone. judging from the voice, it's a little girl's voice. ''of course i can!'' said the other. ''now it's a little boy's voice.'' i thought. ''go'' suddenly the voice come again. with out waiting anymore, i slowly walked out side. i saw 2 kids playing in the basketball court. ''they look so happy but why are these kids in high school? and where are their parents?''  i was so confused that i didn't realize they saw me and approach me.

the boy grab my skirt and shake it lightly. ''let's play with appa!'' his voice bring me to reality. ''eh? what?'' i ask. ''let's play with appa!'' he said. well, i love kids and they are to adoreble to be reject so i agree with them. ''arraseo. where is your appa?'' i smile. ''he's there. he's lying on the small valley.'' the little girl said. ''ok then. let's meet your appa.'' they cheer and ran to the small valley that's not far from the basketball court. i saw a man with a black shirt and blue jeans ''that's must be their father.'' i thought. but it's weird that i can't see his face when we're not far even when i walked closer i can't see his face clearly. ''is it because the sunlight or his face is too bright that i can't see him?'' i thought.

he was sitting on the ground while looking at the clear blue sky. he notic our presents and he smile. ''now i can see his lips but not all of his face.'' i mumble. the man patted on an empty space beside him. the little girl run to his father and lay beside him. ''let's lay beside kyunghee noona.'' the little boy said as he pull my hand softly. ''arraseo. let's lay beside your noona.'' the boy lay beside his sister and i'm lying on his left side while the guy was on the right side.'' we were looking at the beautifu clear sky and enjoying the breeze.

i was about to close my eyes when suddenly the boy hug me. ''umma, saranghae''' he said. ''aww.. how cute. nado sarang-'' i pause as i slowly processing what he just said. ''umma? i'm not his umma. why is he calling me that?'' i thought. ''umma, why didn't you finish your sentence? don't you love me?'' he ask. 'i was about to ask but suddenly the little girl got up and hug me too. ''me too! me too! kyunghee loves umma too!'' i was speechless. ''what the- umma? why are they calling me umma? i'm haven't married yet. i haven't got a boyfriend yet!'' i thought. i got up and so did that man. what makes me frozen was that guy suddenly hug me and patted my head gently as he smile. ''i love you, heeyoung-ah. my love.'' he said sweetly and there was i.. standing like a statue. ''what is happening here?!'' i shout in my head.

 


A/N : Hey! sup? so, how is it? good? or even worse than the last one? let me know so i can fix it and i'm sorry if there's typo x.x i'll try to fix it. anyway it's eid murbak now? right? i don't really know about it since i'm not moeslem but i would like to say ''HAPPY EID MURBAK'' to those who celebrate it. i wish you have a good time with your family and friend. now, let's see what exo talking now :3


 

Kai : hey hyung. why do you look like that? is there something wrong? are you sick?

Luhan : hi kai. no i'm fine. it's just i counfuse.

Kai : about?

Luhan : does heeyoung already merried?

Kai : hmm.. i don't know.

Tao : n-no! noona... //cries

Kris : there there tao.. //pats tao

Chen : i'm curious!

Sehun : well this could be but it couldn't be too.

D.O : so, let's just wait for the next cheapter ''first day of school''

Lay : can't wait for it

Xiumin : YOU PAPAYAS! WHO STOLE MEH BUN?!

Sehun : opps... he's mad.

Kris : RUN FOR YA LIFES!!

//every ones run

meanwhile...

Author : hmm.. this bun is tasty! :3