a day before the school start

TOP 15 - my sweet love hate story

i open my eyes as i got up from my comfortable bed. ahh.. what a nap. i wonder what time is it. i thought. when i turn my head to the left i saw my blue clock. it's 3:40. i walked out of my room. usually at this time my younger sister and my younger brother playing at the play room. they would be running across the room and make loud noises.

but i hear no sound. i check the play room but i couldn't fine anyone. they're not here? where are they? i walked out and went to my youngest sibling, Kim Sora's room. but unfortunetly i can't find her. 

she's not here? i thought. i went to my younger brother, Kim Junhyun's room. with the same result, i can't find the both of them in his room.

or maybe they are in xiumin's room? i walked to my big brother room, Kim Minseok's (also know as Xiumin)room. i knock his door but no answer. ''oppa! are you there?'' i said half shouting. no answer. i knock again but still, i got no answer.

i open his door and i peek to see if he's here or not. and yeah i found him sleeping with sora beside him. he embraced sora like want to protect her from another person. even tho xiumin is a prankster he really caring to others. they look sweet together. i should take a photo before they wake up. 

i tiptoed out of his room and went to my room to take my phone and went to his room again. i took they're picture and quietly went outside of the room. i still can't find junhyun. where is he? i thought.

''good afternoon, miss heeyoung. did you enjoy your nap?'' suddenlly mrs.Lee, sora's personal maid appear behind me. ''omo! you scare me mrs.Lee.'' i said. she laugh ''hahaha. i'm sorry miss.'' i pretended to cry.

''anyway mrs.lee, have you seen junhyun? i can't find him.'' i ask her. ''your younger brother went to his friend's house but of course with his personal butler, mr.nam.'' ''oh.. ok then. i was just wondering where he is. thank you mrs.lee.'' ''anytime miss.'' she said. with that she left me.

now what? xiumin and sora are sleeping, junhyun went to his freand's house. i don't know what to do. i walked back to my room and sit on my beed. just then my phone rang♪♬~''Yeoboseyo babeun meogeonni Eodiseo mwol haneunji geokjeongdoenikka'' ~♪♬ yeah, it's nu'est's song which is yeoboseyo. i'm fan of them my bias is ren. why do you ask? because he's ing  hot and handsome creature. he's voice kinda soft too. i like guys with soft voice. i looked up my phone to see the name of the person who just call me. oh it's sooyun. ''hello?'' ''ayo girl! sup?'' ''yeah, i'm good. you?'' ''i'm great. anyway, are you free now?'' ''yeah. why?'' i ask. ''let's hangout to the mall! it's the last day we're free. we start to go to school tomorrom.''

''cool. take yuki too.'' ''she's already here with me.'' she said. ''that good. which mall we are going to?'' i ask. ''the usual mall.'' ''ok. see you guys there. annyeong.'' ''annyeong!!'' then she end the conversation.

 laud as always. i thought. i enter the bath room and take a shower after that i drees up. i only put powder and no make up. because i like my natural face. 

(Heeyoung's outfit)

 

i walked out of my room and call out my driver, mr.Lee, to take me to the mall. 15 minutes later we arrived in the mall. ''here we are miss heeyoung. please enjoy your day.'' ''thanks mr.lee. i'll call you when i'm done.'' i bow to him and he did the same. after that he left.

when i look at my phone, i got a message from sooyoung. ''i'm at the vanila cafe with yuki.'' that the massage. i went there. i search where they sat and good thing i found them. they sat not far from where i stand. they look good :3

(Yuki's outfit)

(Sooyun's outfit)

well, sooyun always look gorgeous. but today yuki didn't use her glasses. oh yeah, i forgot to mention that yuki's eyes aren't that bad.

actually she doesn't need it. if you ask me why she wear it, it's because she had her own reasson. now she's not wearing it, it means this is sooyun's work. ''here you are. have a sit.''

sooyun said. ''hi heeyoung.'' yuki said with sweet smile. ''hi guys. it's been awhile since we out like this.'' ''yeah. so let's not waste our time. oh yeah, here's you vanila latte heeyoung.

we order this for you when you're not here yet.'' said sooyun. ''aww gomao~'' ''ne'' yuki said. '

'hey yuki, why aren't you wear your glasses?'' i ask. ''it's her idea. she stole it from me.'' yuki pouted. ''you can't always wear that thing. your eyes aren't that bad. besides, you look beautiful without glasses. it's not a crime to show of your true beuty.'' sooyun said. yuki knows that she can't win agains sooyun so she just sighed

''tomorrow is the 1st day of school, right? i hope i can meet cool boys. hehe'' sooyun said. ''boys.. boys.. that's what you always thing of.'' yuki roll her eyes. ''well, it's better than killing someone.'' she replay.

''why would you kill someone.'' she ask. ''i won't kill a person. i just said it's better than do something stupid. besides, thinking about your opposite isn't illegal.'' sooyun said. ''

but anyway, i can't wait for tomorrow.'' se countinue. ''well, that's weird. where's the lazy sooyun go?'' i said. yuki just laugh. ''what ever. but i have a good feallings about this.'' sooyun said. ''maybe you're right.'' yuki said. as we finish our drinks, we went to shoes and bag store for our school.

but i have weird fellings. am i the only one who has a bad fellings about tomorrow?

 


A/N : hi ^^ sorry for lame update ヾ((●>□<)ノ*:..。o○SOЯЯЧ○o。..:*ヽ(>□<●))ノシ i will work harder. please support me :) oh yeah, italics words means the character's thought. now, let's see what's exo talking about ;D 


 

Luhan : in the next chapter Heeyoung meet with kids also a guy. 

Xiumin : just that?

Baekhyun : not only that! the kids called her ''umma''! 

Chanyeol : omo?! jinjja? is it end already??

Tao : no hyung. the author said that it's still long.

Kris : by the way,  the guy also said ''saranghae'' to her!

Suho : no way!

Sehun : yes way. do you want to know what happen next?

Chen : hell yeeah!! you papayas better make it good!

Author : ...

Lay : so stay tune if you want to read the next chapter *smile*

Kai : see you on the next chapter! ''The Sound Of The Wind" annyeong~

Author : done and done! :3

D.O : you ain't done yet. you forgot to put me, author-nim *satansoo mode on*

Author : o-oh yeah right. m-mianhae kyu-kyungsoo-ya.. *puppy eyes*

D.O : no food for you for the whole week! 

Author : what?! b-but.. i-

D.O : no buts! *left*

Author : *flip the table*    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Suho : sorry, i can't stop him when he's on his satan mode.

Lay : stay strong author-nim! 

Author : *le cry as long as a river*