002

Mine

She is Yoon Bomi’

Sehun pretend that he has zero interest in that girl.But seeing Jongin smirks at him at give him a teasing face make Sehun annoyed. Jongin know it. That Oh Sehun is fall in love at first sight with Yoon Bomi.It’s not that amusing seeing that Oh Sehun brat actually fall in love since Bomi is good looking(She also has a nice body in Jongin opinion.)

Yoon Bomi.Sehun repeats her name endlessly in his mind.

Why?Are you interested with one of them?’ Chanyeol  voice out his mind.He actually mean his question  while Sehun hope that he is joking.

Chanyeol hyung, our Sehunie is interested with that girl.’Jongin who find it fun to tease Sehun decide to spills the bean.Without mention that girl’s name.

Sehun who wasn’t able to stop Jongin from telling the hyung  was speechless.Futhermore the hyungs was staring at him with are-you-ing-actually-fall-in-love-with-someone face.

Wa—it,WHAT??.’Sehun couldn’t any longer stand their eyes..How could theirs eyes spark like that?

‘Who is it?ParkChorong?SonNaeun?Jung Eunji?Or please don’t tell me—‘

‘--That that girl is Yoon Bomi’. Baekhyun’s word got cut by Kyungsoo while Chanyeol and Junmyeon automatically turns their head to the said girl’ table.

Sehun tried to maintain as cool as possible when he said ‘It is Yoon Bomi.’

‘No.Sehun, No.You must be ing kidding me.Just tell me that the girl is not Yoon  Bomi..

Sehun frown his eyesbrows.WAIT-WHATS WRONG WITH LIKING YOON BOMI?

She is taken.Oh Sehun.’As if he could hears what is Sehun  thinking about,Junmyeon tell him.

Jongin jaw dropped and shoot his first ever pitiful looks at his bestfriend .Sehun feels weird feeling inside his stomache and a pang at his heart.

But wait,so what is she has boyfriend.Its not look like that they cant break up.I can still try,right?.’

No Oh Sehun.She is Min Yoongi’s girlfriend.’Kyungsoo explain to him.

Min Yoongi??

‘But who is Min Yoongi?’ Jongin ask the hyungs while Sehun is busy eyeing the girls as they leaving the cafeteria until they are out of sight.

‘Its just that.that Min Yoongi guy is actually one one the group member of a gang.’Baekhyun explains to them.

‘A gang?’

‘Simply to said that Min Yoongi’s  gang is our enemy.’ This time Junmyeon speaks.

Again,Oh Sehun is speechless at the enemy thingy and this time is featuring Kim Jongin.

 

*

 

.’The curse come out from Sehun lips.He was lost.Few minutes ago he decide to stroll around the school and leaving his hyungs and that brat behind. this ing big school.

‘What should I do?Where the the way again?Argh.I should just bring that brat with me. ‘He whines. Its almost time to enter the class but there he is.Standing lost in the middle of school garden.The regrets  he have as he abandoned Jongin earlier.’

 ‘Hey there.’ A soft, soothing voice call him.Well its must him since there is no one around there as the class almost starts.

Sehun turns around as he hears someone call him.

He stunned as he meets the caller eyes.               That ing goddess Yoon Bomi.

She already tied her hairs in bun unlike their first meeting this morning where she just let her hairs loose and she looks freaking cute with that high bun .Sehun screamed in his mind.

‘Uhm, are you newbie?’ She ask him.OMG Sehun mentally screams at her voice.

‘Uh ye-yes. ‘He stuttering ..What wrong with me?

‘Ah I see’.She smiles and Sehun feel like that he is going to blinded by her  smiles.

‘Is there anything that I can help you ?’

‘No ‘. But actually yes.He fogot the way to his ing classroom but hell no. He want to maintain his dignity infront of his cru-OH Wait.No.

‘But I think I heard that you are lost?’

Sehun cant feels his face as he said that he actually lost.Bomi chuckles.

‘I can helps you.What class you are in?’

‘1-B’

‘Ah.I see . You are at the same class with Hoseok and Namjoon.’