001

Mine

Sehun walking toward his new school with poker his usual poker face.Somes students looks at him and whispering to each others.Compliments his look.It's his first year of high school since he has officially graduated from middle school.

He easily spotted the differences between juniors and seniors since the juniors looks restless meanwhile the seniors walk with their friends,chatting happily. He glancing around.Hope that he will see familiar faces.

"Yah,Oh Sehun"Sehun know the voice owner even without looking at the person.

"Where is the others?"He turns around and ask him.

"The hyungs saids that they already arrived.Junmyeon hyung texted me just now.You probably get one too."Sehun frowned and takes out his phone from his uniform' pocket.

From:Junmyeon Hyung

Are you arrived?We are at cafeteria waiting for you and Jongin.

"Kim Jongin,do you happens to know where the cafeteria at?"

"I know.I've been here once with Kyungsoo hyung last year."

"Good.Let's go"

They walks together leaving the school gate.He just following Jongin since he doesnt know the way.While walking at the roofted hallway,he bumped with someone.Girls to be exact.

She bows to him and says sorry without looking at him because she is currently on the phone.Talking to someone.

He slightly annoyed since he hates it when someone bumped to him and did not apologize properly and almost yelled at the girl but stopped when he saw her face.She have that beautiful face and pretty brown locks that curly at the end of it.

Sehun was amazed by her beauty.He does not realizes that the girl are already out of his sight actually .

"Oh Sehun!!"Jongin shouts right next to his ear after he calls the latter's name but got ignored instead because he is too focused on somethings or what.

"Who is she?"Sehun asks Jongin.

"Its the first day of school and you ask me who is she?I dont know her too.But she was pretty."Sehun glance at him hearing his last words.

***

They arrived at the cafeteria and its quite crowded.Both look around,trying to find the other.Sehun almost dials Kyungsoo's number when some shouted their names.

"YAH,KIM JONGIN! OH SEHUN!."

Thanks to Baekhyun who was shouting their names,all eyes are on them.Jongin smiles awkwardly while Sehun face-palmed walking toward the four boys.Junmyeon smile and give the two a hug while Chanyeol patted their shoulder.

"Welcome to high school."Kyungsoo says while smiling. 

***

Bomi was rushing to her class since Yoongi promised to meet her there.She dials his number to make sure that he doesnt arrived yet because she afraid that he already waits for her.She hates it when she makes someone waiting for her too long.Soon after Yoongi pick up the call.

"Yah,Min Yoongi,have you arrive yet?"

"Yes.I already at your class"Yoongi replied her.

"Oh my god.Im sorry.I will be there soon."

She suddenly bumped to someone and Bomi quickly apologizing to him without looking at the person's face.Because of it she couldnt hears Yoongi's reply.

"Sorry, Yoongi.I couldn't hear you.".She then keeps walking to her class.

She arrived at her class and saw green-haired Yoongi at front of her class with his back leans on the wall.Bomi walk toward with,he notices her and smile.His hands embraced her into hug.

"I miss you."He said. her hair.

"I miss you too."Bomi broke the huge at stare at him.

Yoongi chuckled and bend down to her face's level.Give her a quick and short peck at her lips.Bomi slaps his arn playfully.They continue to talks when suddenly a voice call out her name.Bomi look at her side,found Eunji grinning widely.

"Jung Eunjiiiiii,I miss you so much."She runs to her bestie and hugging her.

Yoongi walks toward them,tapping Bomi's shoulder"I have to go."Bomi nodded and bid goodbye to him.Both of them stare at him until he walk out from the class."Oh my god,Yoon Bomi.He looks hot with that green hair."

"Yah,he"s mine"Eunji laughs at her words

"Chorong unnie asked to meet her at cafeteria.Naeun arrived too."She added.

"Lets go then."

They walk to cafeteria and spotted Chorong with Naeun at their usual place.Bomi and Eunji walks toward them.

"Long time no see,Son Naeun."Bomi greets her as soon she sits down next to Chorong while Eunji sits next to Naeun.Before Naeun could speak reply her, an annoying voice shouted calling someones.

They looks at the voice owner,Byun Baekhyun and the persons he called.There is two boys.The taller one has stoic meanwhile the shorter on smile awkwardly.

"Gosh,they are hot."Some whispers can be heard.

"Unnie,who are them?"Naeun points to near end of the cafeteria.To be exact,Byun Baekhyun and his friends' table.

"Well,they are quite popular."Chorong speak first."The taller one amongst them is Park Chanyeol.The one who shouted without manner just now is Byun Baekhyun.He's always loud.The one who next to Baekhyun is Do Kyungsoo and the other is Kim Junmyeon."Eunji added.

"And the two?"Naeun ask curiuosly.

"Maybe newbie."Bomi answers her while her eyes focusing on her phone.Naeun nodded and added"They are good looking".

***

Sehun settles himself next to Kyungsoo and Jongin follow his steps.Sits next to Baekhyun since its the only empty place left.He can see from the corner of his eyes,some students are whispering to each other.Glancing at them.

Sehun doesnt mind about it since he used to it.The attentions.He takes a look around,some students,girl to be exact,flashing a smile to him when he look at their direction and his attention divirted to a group of four girls near them.Sehun almost stop breathing when he recognise her.

The one who bumped to him earlier.She looks busy typing something on her phone.

"Yah,hyung.Who are them?"He asks Chanyeol."Them?"Chanyeol pointed toward the girls' direction.

Sehun nodded.Chanyeol about to tells Sehun when Baekhyun cut him."I will let you know about them,Oh Sehun.Okay,here I start.The person with bang is Park Chorong.The black-haired girl is Jung Eunji and the last one with brown hair,she's really pretty,right?"He grinned.Sehun waited patiently for Baekhyun continue his word."She is Yoon Bomi."