Pee, Taehyung!

Pee, Taehyung!

 

Once, there was a boy named Kim Taehyung. He was an extraordinary sixteen-year-old guy, since he hates to pee. In a week, he would only pee twice, not more—and no one knows how he could hold his pee that long.

Even though he’s already a teen, that doesn’t mean he’s mature enough. Being a 4D guy who always thinks out of the box, he mostly has never been aware of what he’s doing day-by-day.

That was why, a certain incident made him to pee by force.

.

.

.

“Have you peed today, Tae?” Asked his dorm mate, Byun Baekhyun. Taehyung rolled his eyes towards the male, “Stop asking me that and no, I haven’t.”

Baekhyun sighed and joined the problematic one sitting on the carpet, “You know, it’s awful if you don’t.”

“I hate peeing.” Taehyung replied, but his eyes weren’t looking at the guy. The game he was playing was much better than talking about his pee. Right before Baekhyun could interview him more, a figure came barging into room with an angry expression plastered on his face. “Did anyone steal my cheesecake?!”

“Why are you worrying about that instead of our fella here?!” Baekhyun glared at the guy, “Tae hadn’t peed today.”

“Isn’t that pretty normal?” Daehyun closed the door more quietly and plopped down next to the both of them.

“Normal for him but not for a human being, duh?” Baekhyun lifted up his shoulders with a sigh. Daehyun nodded a few times and patted his bestfriend’s shoulders, “It’s unhealthy, you know?”

“I know but I hate to pee.” Taehyung’s answer has always been the same. That made everyone worried and some gave up to persuade Taehyung to pee more often.

“We can’t force him I guess.” Daehyun got up from the carpet he was sitting on, “Where’s my cheesecake though?”


 

“Class dismissed, you can now return to your dorms.”

It was Chemistry and everyone was excited to leave the laboratory since it was extremely boring—but not to Taehyung. He really loves seeing those liquids in some test tubes and conical flasks.

They’re flashy. He thought, smiling happily at the view. Looking at some weird coloured liquids that were being burned enlightened him for some reason.

“What are you doing Tae? Let’s go back.” Baekhyun yelled by the door—being a worried best friend he was.

“I’ll catch up with you guys later.” He replied, still admiring those purple looking liquids. Daehyun, who was also peeking by the door, sighed and put his arm on Baek’s shoulders, “He’s sixteen, he can take care of himself.”

“You surely know that he thinks like an alien, don’t you?”

Daehyun chuckled at his silly remark and tugged his bestfriend, “Please tell me if you’re talking about yourself.”

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Taehyung finally felt satisfied just by observing those liquids. He then went to grab his books on the table to leave. But then, something shiny caught his attention.

What’s that? He thought, placing the books back and went to check the thing hidden inside a cabinet.

“Since when?” He questioned to himself. Taehyung memorized that there were only 7 cabinets in the lab, and there was a new one at the very end of the corner, which was different from the others. Curious, he walked closer to the cabinet and examined it carefully. There was a small rack of test tubes put inside, and the liquids inside them were all white.

White as in white, not transparent.

Taehyung was amazed that he opened up the cabinet to take a better look. But a weird writing made him stop his movements.

 

‘WARNING! DO NOT TOUCH OR YOUR SINS WILL BE ADDED BY 1000!’

 

Even though the writing was quite small, attached on the test tube’s rack, it was still visible since it was marked in red.

“I can’t touch it?” He frowned. Unlike other flasks that he loves to touch and observe very closely, he couldn’t touch this one. Thinking of a way, Taehyung finally got an idea out of the box.

If he couldn’t touch it, it doesn’t mean that he couldn’t drink it, right?

“I wonder if it’s tasty.” He grabbed a tube and drank the white liquid. To his surprise, it was extremely yummy. Taehyung couldn’t describe the taste but he could say that he felt as if he was in heaven.

Not to mention, it was very refreshing.

2 tubes won’t hurt, right? He placed back the empty tube and went to grab another one. It continued until he drank the fourth one, before Baekhyun finally appeared by the door’s lab with an unamused face.

“What are you doing, Tae?” He asked with his arms folded. His tone even sounded like an angry mom. “Drinking heavenly tasting liquids.” Taehyung innocently replied, and then placed the tube he was holding back to the rack.

Baekhyun’s pupils enlarged as he sped up to the problematic guy in an instant. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“Drinking heavenly tasting liquids.” He repeated and closed the cabinet slowly with a 'nothing-happened-so-don’t-worry' look.

But then, Baekhyun wasn’t convinced at all.

“Grab your books and let’s go back to the dorm, NOW.”

Somehow, his tone scared Taehyung a bit. Since he was pretty obedient, he quickly packed up and followed Baekhyun out of the class.


 

“Could you believe that?!” Baekhyun sighed for almost the umpteenth time today because of the incident. Daehyun looked at Taehyung intensely, “Is it a dangerous liquid?”

“It says ‘WARNING! DO NOT TOUCH OR YOUR SINS WILL BE ADDED BY 1000!’ on the test tube rack.” With such a calm tone, he answered.

“Is that even a warning?” Dae raised a brow while Baek was already screaming like crazy, running in circles inside their bedroom non-stop.

“THIS IS SO NOT GOOD!” He gripped his hair in madness and worries, “WHAT IF IT’S A POISON?!”

“But it’s white.” Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

“It doesn’t mean that it’s not poisonous.” Being a kind fatherly figure, Daehyun patted the guy's shoulders softly, “Don’t drink that anymore okay? If something goes wrong; not only your parents, but we would be worried too.”

“Why the hell are you so kind to him?!” Still shouting, running and gripping his hair hardly, Baekhyun couldn’t just stay quiet at what his dorm mate has done.

“If nothing happens to him then you would just waste your time by running around in circles in verge of tears while gripping your hair.” Daehyun got up and went to leave the room.

“I’m fine, Baek. Don’t worry.” Taehyung said, assuring the guy. Calming down a bit, Baekhyun finally stopped and sighed, “If something bad happens, tell us.”

“Alright.” He smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

But then, at the night, it wasn’t like what Taehyung expected. He thought he was going to be okay, but his stomach started to hurt a lot. Sleeping between Baek and Tae’s bed, he actually woke the two of them up due to his groans.

“Is something wrong?!” Of course it was Baek who reacted first with a very worried tone. He got up from his bed and went to Tae’s, sitting on it and found him rolling back and forth while holding his tummy.

Daehyun woke up from his bed too and went to check Taehyung, who couldn’t stop moving.

“M-My stomach h-hurts.” Taehyung murmured.

“I’ve told you, haven’t I? It could be poisonous and yet, you’re just calm about it.” Baekhyun started patting Tae’s back softly and then looked at Daehyun, “Try calling the doctor so we can have an appointment as soon as possible.”

Just like how he was ordered, Daehyun ran to grab the phone and contacted the doctor. Since it was only 8:22, the clinic was still open. “There’s currently no patients right now. Let’s go!” Daehyun hung up the phone and went to grab his clothes while Baekhyun helped Taehyung to grab his.

.

.

.

“How did this happen?” The doctor asked, after doing an analytical check up towards the hurtful guy. He was surprised to see the unknown liquid on his patient’s stomach.

“I drank liquids in test tubes with a ‘WARNING! DO NOT TOUCH OR YOUR SINS WILL BE ADDED BY 1000!’ written by its rack.” Taehyung replied while Baekhyun turned to him with a weird stare.

“I’m quite sure it’s a new type of poison or something.” The doctor said, clicking his mouse and enlarged the picture of the strange liquid.

“It tastes heavenly though.”

“And you’re gonna drink it again despite your condition?” Daehyun asked.

Taehyung frowned and slowly shook his head.

The doctor then started writing on his notebook, and then ripped the paper off. “Take the medicine at the counter. It reduces pain.” He handed it to Baekhyun.

“Thank you very much, Doc.” He smiled. “How much do we have to pay?”

“Your school will be responsible for these so don’t worry.” The doctor replied as the three finally went out of the room.

The medicine wasn’t quite long to be prepared, as soon as they got it, the three rushed all the way back to their dorm by MRT.


 

“Drink this one twice a day while the other one thrice a day.” Baekhyun handed the right pills and a glass of water to Taehyung. After drinking it, Taehyung coughed a bit before he got up from his bed, heading to the door.

“Where are you going?” Daehyun questioned.

“Toilet.” He said before leaving.

Baekhyun finally let a sigh of relief, “He finally peed this week.”

“Just once though. He might pee on Thursday, based on the peeing schedule that I made.”

 

 

The next day, Taehyung wasn’t allowed by both of his dorm mates to go to school due to his condition. They were also afraid that he might be sneaking to the Chemistry lab and drink that damn liquid.

“We’ll be back by 12 if we can.” Baekhyun said, covering the sick child with the blanket and bid goodbye.

Taehyung frowned at his dorm mates’ absences, as his stomach was still hurting. The medicine wasn’t working perhaps, or did the poison get worse?

.

.

.

Surprisingly, before 12, the two had come back to the dorm with news.

“The doctor had finally identified the liquid inside your body, Tae!” Baekhyun was the most energetic one since he really wanted Taehyung to recover soon.

“We can go to his place now.” Daehyun said as the three finally took their departure.

Opening up the door after knocking, the doctor’s face looked worried. He kept on spinning the pen he was holding but then, faked a smile upon seeing the three of them walking towards him.

“Good morning, Doc.”

“Good morning to you guys too.” He said and then displayed a strange picture and analysis documents on his monitor, showing it to the three. “It’s a virus, not a poison.”

Baekhyun gasped at it while Taehyung was also surprised to hear the news. Virus? That was much worse than a poison, who thought that it might be an awful one and could create a deadly apocalypse?

“But it’s easy to get rid of it.”

“Really?” Daehyun asked, lightened up.

The doctor nodded and pointed at his monitor, “As you could see, this liquid here looks very deadly. But without any medicine, it could disappear in an instant.”

He continued, “It has no name yet, but we could call it as the ‘Evil Pee’.”

“Evil what?” Taehyung asked again, just to make sure since he wouldn’t want to hear the word ‘pee’.

“Evil Pee, he said.” Daehyun repeated.

“Yes.” The doctor nodded, “And all you have to do is just to pee the Evil Pee out.”

“That’s easy then!” Baekhyun cheered upon the good news, but Taehyung sulked at it. The doctor didn’t directly agree at Baek’s statement, “You said that he hates to pee.”

“Yes, I do.” Taehyung responded, hoping that there might be some other way to get rid of the Evil Pee. But unfortunately, the doctor shook his head and sighed, “You only have 2 minutes.”

“2 minutes of what?” Daehyun started to panick on his seat.

“He should pee NOW or he’ll turn into a pee in 2 minutes.” He said, "I'm sorry if it's so sudden, the research took quite a long time."

“What?! Today isn’t my pee schedule so you can’t force me to pee!” Taehyung folded his arms and looked away with full of frustration. The motherly guy didn’t hesitate to grip the sick boy on his shoulders hardly and whispered, “So you’d prefer being a pee for your whole life?”

“I—“

“You want your parents seeing you graduating as a pee?” Daehyun added, his arms crossed.

“Fine!” He gave up and ran out of the door. Surprisingly, out there, there were so many people holding small boards with the writing of ‘PEE IT OUT!’. They were chanting, too.

“Wha-what?” Taehyung was astonished to see many people supporting him. The doctor and the two came out of the room, but they weren’t surprised. Okay, the doctor only, actually.

“Many people had been warned about this virus and they were of course worried of the first victim, which was you.” He said, gesturing to Taehyung. In a second, tears of happiness started to water the victim’s eyes. He was happy that people were worried of him, of course. But that wasn’t the issue now.

“You only have 42 seconds! Quickly!”

“Where’s the toilet?”

“Run straight and turn left!” A girl between the crowds, said. That moment, Taehyung was a bit impressed by how she cheered. But before he could admire more of her features, Baekhyun pushed his back harshly, causing the guy to almost kiss the floor.

“Don’t waste your time and pee now!”

“O-Okay!” Without sparing anymore look, Taehyung ran all the way to the toilet to pee the Evil Pee out.

.

.

.

After a few seconds, Taehyung walked back in a human form, happily. He was waving to both Daehyun and Baekhyun as the three finally did a group hug.

“I’m glad you could pee the Evil Pee out.” Said the doctor. Everyone clapped their hands for Taehyung as his eyes soon darted to the pretty girl before.

On the right second, their eyes met, again. She was smiling happily, as he could tell that she’s congratulating him.

“So.” Baekhyun interrupted his visions by tugging him, “Next time, do not drink some random chemicals, okay?”

“I understand.”

“Now let’s go get some ice-cream!” Daehyun insisted while the three of them walked pass through the crowds and excused from the doctor too. But Taehyung stopped them for a second and sent an apologetic smile.

“I have some business to do, can you guys wait for me for a minute outside?”

Dae and Baek looked at him weirdly but nodded anyways. Taehyung smiled and went back to the crowd, fortunately, still be able to find the girl he saw before.

“Hi.” He greeted while the girl flashed a smile to him, “Hello, congratulations for you recovery. We’re all worried.”

“Thank you.” Taehyung smiled sheepishly, “You really gave me courage back there.”

“Really?” Her eyes brightened, “I’m glad that I did!”

The guy chuckled at her cuteness but right before they could converse more, Baekhyun, being the naggy type of guy called him by the clinic’s lobby. Frowning, Taehyung sent a sad smile to her.

“I’m sorry but I gotta go with my best friends.”

“Ah yes, go ahead and have fun!” Her eye-smile totally killed Taehyung before he finally left the figure.

Let’s meet again someday. He thought while smiling. But not in the clinic though.  


Author's Note: Soooo how's it? It's my first time writing a oneshot though, and yep, this is all based on me and my cousin's short story that we wrote in our book like i said before, so if it's really nonsense then there's nothing i can do XD 

THANK YOU FOR READING! ^^