Fin

Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Nii wanted to forget everything, Seung Jo's betrayal hurt her so deeply.

She welcomes the numbing of the alcohol and the music helped her forget what she had walked into in won her home.

Seung Jo and her neighbor in her bed tangled and , Seung Jo struggling to explain as she walked in and still running out with no clothes on as she walked out.

 

4 years of her life wasted she scowled at the thought, yes now she welcomed the dizziness the drinks gave her.

Her cousin Woo Bin disapproved of him from the beginning and could imagine his reaction when she tells him what happened.

She didn't think of that now, now she just needed to dance and forget.

And that was exactly what she did as her dance partner grinded with her and the music pulsated all around them.

 

 

 

Ji Hoo had seen her walk into his club and ask for their strongest drinks they had at the bar, and saw her down three of them in a matter of minutes.

He knew owning a bar would have its perks and downfalls and by the way this girl was drinking and dancing she was a downfall and Woo Bin would kill him when he found out that he served his dear cousin more than he should have.

So he decided to keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't fall or even make a scene.

But so far she held her own dancing, he had to admit he was impressed she could handle so much alcohol.

He kept an eye on her, she looked so familiar but he kept his distance until maybe she needed a hand.

 

 

 

Ha Ni felt someone new behind her and she stopped dancing turning around to see the intruder "Come one sweetie let's dance" he said leaning down to kiss her it seemed, and she drop kicked him.

She was going to slap him too when someone grabbed her raised hand she looked up and saw it was Ji Hoo her eyes widened.

"Ha Ni?! What the hell are you doing?" He asked as he dragged her off the dance floor.

"Don't tell Bin-oppa I'm here Oppa!" she pleaded he narrowed his eyes

"Okay but why are you here? I saw that you have been asking my bartenders for the strongest drinks we carry and I wouldn't let them serve you but it seemed you never mentioned you knew me and paid cash." he told her sternly

"I'm not that drunk Oppa I sobered up dancing" She said annoyed rolling her eyes that she was being scolded for having fun and paying for her drinks

"I'm calling Seung Jo to pick you up and take you home" he retorted

"NO" she yelled as she ripped the phone off his hands he looked at her surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter