Baek: The Marriage Life of Mr. Byun

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo Recommendations

The Marriage Life of Mr. Byun
written by sundaysundaes
Characters: You (no worries no y/n. you go be you or sweetheart mostly), Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Lu Han, Oh Sehun, Kris Wu, Kim Sera, Algebra Girl, Kim Minseok
Genres: humor, romance, drama, slight (sorry!! >.<)
Status: ongoing / subscribers only
Description: Byun Baekhyun is that one SNSD who's having trouble with commitment. While Park Chanyeol, on the the other hand, is just too inexperienced when it comes to dating and , so he vows to learn and go through the journey of and romance with Kamasutra as his handbook. Oh Sehun is confused over his ual orientation, while Luhan is the Chinese oppa who acts a little bit like an ahjumma. Then there's Kim Joonmyun who is just too busy dealing with the fact that his wife wants him to do a .

story link
author link

 


note. i cannot believe i have not shared this story! this is one of the best fanfics i read (i know i say that a lot but hey, I mean it this time. if you read it, you'll start to understand too). i decided to add it here after reading it for third time. there's some in it but, it's a really good story! (just skip the if you like). (};-D) but yeah. this is story is supreme amazing!!~~ it's amazing and the character development is pretty nice, if you ask me. if you subscribed to any other recomendation lists, you've probably seen this one a lot. you should also check out the other side stories (Insontis (The Marriage Life of Mr. Byun: Chanyeol's Side Story) & Unnerving (The Marriage Life of Mr. Byun: Lu Han's Side Story) ) Both equally as amazing. Unnerving is more of a angsty, romance story. full dark stuff and if you like that, you'll like it! Insontis is great! even though there are only three chapters (why!!!??). the story development, i feel is going to be epic.

i'm am so sorry about rambling but yeah... I love this series. there's so much more i want to say but, i'll be spoiling the story for you.

you should check out her other stories too! don't be a selfish person like me who just tends to read baek and dyo stories because i'm biased like that.

p.s. have you seen EXO's Lotto? if not, you should!! well, i like it. <3