Im Family

Random Family

    

Jaebum just stared at the wooden door with fear stricken eyes. Where did the cool composed JB from like five minute ago went?

“Hyung, what if the baby hates me?”

“The baby will adore you Youngjae-ah. Trust me. Who wouldn’t love you?”

“I hope you are right hyung”

It was after that question that Jaebum thought, what if the baby will hate HIM? Will Youngjae divorce him if their kid dislikes him? Will he be able to live forever without his squishy husband and their squishy kid? Oh Lord please bless the fidgeting appa.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Youngjae asked concerned.

“Of course I am” smiled Jaebum. Youngjae raised his eyebrow.

“Hyung are YOU scared?”

“Me? Scared? Pff. I am fine Youngjae-ah.”

“If you say so hyung.”

“PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!!!” Jaebum shouted out of nowhere and grabbed Yougjae’s arm.

“Huh? Jaebum what are you even talking about?”

“You will leave me if the baby dislikes me!”

“Look who is worried now huh? Jaebum hyung, you will be a great appa. The baby will love you and look up to you like I do. So don’t worry okay?” Youngjae kissed his husbands cheeks. “Let’s make a promise to be the best appa’s ever! Even better than Mark hyung!” Jaebum just had to laugh.

“What about Jackson?”

“Jackson hyung may be my close friend but hyung, remember what happened last month?”

Jaebum had to laugh again at remembering such memory. While the two to be appa’s laughed remembering a pissed Mark yelling at Jackson for switching Yugyeom with a Chinese baby at the park (a story for another time). While they dry their tears, a social worker called for them.

“Sirs, are you ready?” she asked. The husbands looked at each other and nodded happily. “Then come along, he is waiting for you guys.” She smiled at the couple.

When Jaebum and Youngjae entered the room, they saw an adorable 2 years old boy with the most adorable eyes and chubby cheeks that were made for pinching and a second was all I took for the married couple to fall in love with the boy. The boy was playing with some wooden toys while murmuring some gibberish.

“Mr and Mr. Im, I would like to introduce you to your son Kumpimook” the social worker smiled.

“Kumpi-what?”

“Jaebum!”

“Sorry is that is a long name.” Jaebum smiled while blushing. The social worker laughed.

“Is okay. His name is Kumpimook. He is two years old and he is from Thailand. He speaks Thai and a little bit of Korean but he understands the basics.”

Youngjae just gaped at the child with so much happiness and love that Jaebum almost exploded of happiness. After all this time they will finally have a family of their own. Kumpimook looked at the men and he widen his eyes. His cheeks were now rosy and he seemed embarrassed for not noticing the couple. He shyly went to Youngjae and gave him a wooden cube and smiled.

“A-are y-ou my new f-f-family?”

And you could bet that from that time, Kumpimook became the treasure of the Im household. And they finally had their family of their own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

It has been a while and I am so so sorry! I am thankful for the 48 subs even tho I have not updated in two years. And the comments too!!! Sorry for taking so long, a lot has happened and well yeah... I have decided to update regularly all my stories. And this drabble may , but next one shall be better :) Sorry for errors I WILL fix them in a bit. Expect some updates real soon!!! What do you think so far? What do guys want to happen? Remember this will be a drabble collection of family au Markson and 2jae. Not a story per se. And I am giving a try at crack so sorry about that!!!

 

and ps: They adopted bambam two years after yugyeom was born :)