Uncle Jinyoung Special Drabble Series Pt 1

Random Family

“THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED FOR YOU PIECES OF-”

“Language hyung! The kids!”

“WHO CARES?! I ONLY SIGNED ON TO BE YUGYEOM’S BABYSITTER!!! NOT YUGYEOM AND MOOKIE!”

“Bambam!!!”

“YUGYEOM NOT NOW!”

“Hyung we are so sorry but we did this for your good.”

“HOW IS IT FOR MY OWN GOOD??”

“You’ll see ~” Jinyoung could see Youngjae’s teasing smile thru the phone and he just rolled his eyes. Oh why did the gods made him cousin to that piece of”sunshine” as Jaebum always called him. Bleh. Jinyoung wanted to cry.

“You better get your asses to this house at 4pm sharp or you will never hear of me again! Got that Mark Tuan!!!”

“Mark Wang excuse you Jinyoungie” Why did Mark married that idiot?

“Yes Jinyoung, we promise.” Mark is such an angel indeed.

“Then enjoy your stupid double date!! Hmph.” And that was the end of the phone call.

Jinyoung turned to the three year olds and sighed. It will be a long day after all. He did not hate the kids. They are just too hyper for his liking. Kunpimook is an angel to be honest, but when he is with Yugyeom, he becomes the devil’s spawn. Like he does ANYTHING to get the boys attention, even if it gets him in trouble. He oddly reminds him of Jaebum craving for Youngjae’s attention. Again, shiver. Anyways, Yugyeom is a combination of both his parents and that sadly means, he just LOVES to bother Jinyoung like Jackson does. But Jinyoung cannot hate the kid because he is Mark’s son and well Yugyeom can also be adorable like Mark. Conclusion is, Kunpimook and Yugyeom can be a tough pair of children to babysit at the same time.

“Samchon! Potty time!” Kunpimook yelled with his arms up. Kill me!

 

 

 

 

     After the horrendous bathroom experience and feeding the kids some sandwiches, Jinyoung set them in front of Mark and Jackson’s TV set (he was babysitting them there) with some cartoon. Kunpimook just cuddled against his precious Yugyeomie and enjoyed the cartoon. Jinyoung decided to enjoy the peacefulness and decided to check his social media (where he saw that the idiots just checked into an amusement park). It was a peaceful ten minutes or so when the doorbell rang and he got up to answer the door and well he did not expect the woman of hi dreams there.

“Jinyoug oppa! How are you?”

“Jeongyeon-ah? Ah, I am fine and you?”

“Doing good” Jeongyeon smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung shyly asked. “Mark is on a date with Jackson.”

“I know, I came to help you. Mark and Youngjae called me and asked me to help you and they told me to bring my nephews too so Bambak and Gyeomie can have some company.” She just kept smiling. God, Jinyoung was infatuated with the short haired girl. And he also just noticed the two kids behind her legs.

“Oh, come in, come in kids! They are at the living room! Your auntie and I can prepare some lemonade for you guys.” The kids bowed and ran inside. Well the little girl did, the boy just waddled cutely. Jeonyeon and Jinyoung chuckled.

“Sorry if they are shy around you, they normally are like that towards new people. Epecially since they are not fluent yet in Korean.”

“They are not Korean?”

“Well they are half Korean and half Japanese, but Momo speaks more Japanese than Korean and well Yuto is just learning. My sister is going nuts. But she just laughs it off when Momo tries to imitate her dad’s Japanese sayings.”

“Sounds adorable”

Maybe the day won’t be that bad…

...Until a screech was heard followed by some crying and mumblings of “don’t cry” filled the house. Let’s just say that Kunpimook screeched because Yugyeom called Yuto cute and the screech scared poor baby Yuto. Jinyoung was not joking about Kunpimook getting the attention he wanted of Yugyeom. Oh well. He got to thank Youngjae and Mark tho, HE SPENDED AN AFTERNOON WITH JEONGYEON!! And the kids of course.

 

 

 

~.~

Hey guys! Hope you don’t mind this focused on uncle Jinyoung xD And that his love interest is Jeongyeon. Fyi, Yuto is a member from Pentagon ^^ and the ages are: Momo (4), Kunpimook and Yugyeom (3) and Yuto (2). I am working to make the chapters more entertaining. Thank you to my new subscibers! *virtual hug* Hope you are liking the story! See you in the next update !! Any recomendations are welcomed! And any friendly advice to improve my writing skills are welcomed too!