FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

RS --- ROYAL SCHOOL

 

A/N: In this chapter, I change the character's name of SS501 to their original names... 
 
Jasmine: wow!! jinja.. this is the Royal School GATE!! wow... so BIG!! (amazed of what she saw)
 
jackie just sigh to her bestfriend's reaction...
 
Jackie: let's go jasmine, its 7:30 already... 
 
Jasmine: too early.. >.< is this really their school policy? im not used of it... 
 
Jackie: yeah... come'on let's put our bike there... (referring to the parking area..)
 
while the students are busy for their first day of school... roaming around, chit chatting with their expensive stuffs... jasmine and jackie were just listening to them..
 
jackie: oww... we are out of place here jasmine.. (felt awkward with what she hears from their school mates)
 
Jasmine: yaa!!~~ gwenchana, never mind them, you know rich kids are always like that...
 
jackie: as if they're not here for school, they're here just to brag their branded bags, cars, dress, shoes... where they go for vacation... omo, is this an academic school??? Psh... (a bit annoyed)
 
jasmine: Kurom!!!~~ but don't forget this is an elite school, this kind of situation is just normal, later on you will get used of it.. arraseo? just dont mind them... 
 
while jasmine is continue talking and talking with jackie... the students were in silence because of the LOUD SOUND of a TRUMPHET (this goes for a signal, that a ROYAL FAMILY has been arrived)
 
in ROYAL SCHOOL... whenever the trumphet goes for a signal, it means the FIVE PRINCES or the A5 just arrive at school....jasmine and jackie are not familiar with these, so they were shocked, when someone shout... that the A5 are in school already!!!
 
"THE A5 are HERE!!" the girls of royal school went to the ENTRANCE GATE and wait for the A5 to come out in their LUXURIOUS CAR.... jasmine's knee shivers... "otteoke??!! the A5", when A5 went out, yells of the girls are everywhere in RS... "wow!!" jackie was amazed, for the first time she saw the good looking faces of A5..
 
jasmine couldn't move at all, she was also shocked and super happy to see upclose her ultimate crushes..." they are like a living statue, jinja... Hyung Joong, Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun, Young Saeng and Jungmin, My FIVE PRINCES"... jasmine talk to herself.. the princes walk in, they were like a celebrity... they were at the middle of those crowded students of RS... 
 
Hyun Joong accidentally wave his hand towards jasmine," mwuh!!~~~???" jasmine just couldnt believe it, her facial expression caught the attention of Kyu Jong, jasmine wave back to Hyun Joong, Hyun Joong smiles, some girls noticed it and got jealous... " oh look at her!! she's new but she has the guts to do that to Hyun joong" said by those jealous fangirl... 
 
jasmine's heart Pound... " waaaaaaah... im so lucky today, Hyun Joong wave and smile at me" smiling fullblast and blushing all the way, jackie saw her, " yaa!! jasmine, uljima, those girls were staring badly to you"... jasmine ignore it and continue celebrating herself.... her noise of happiness was already heard by the A5, " is she a freshmen?" hyung jun asked, "PROBABLY" jungmin anwsered...
 
"she's cute but kinda annoying" - youngsaeng, " a fangirl of hyung" -kyu jong, " yeah... i guess so..." hyung jun agreed... hyung jun tapped hyun joong's shoulder, "you have a cute fangirl now, chukkae!! so what will you do?, wanna play with her? remember she's a newbie.." hyung jun with his evil plan... Hyun joong jsut give him a smirk... jackie noticed that the five princes were looking at jasmine, "yaa!! look at them jasmine"... jasmine noticed it too.. and stop for what she's doing, "OMO!! did they just saw me??!! smiling and giggling towards them?"-,jasmine.... " i guess so" jackie sigh...
 
"oteoke???" jasmine hide herself and grabbed jackie's arm... and run away from A5... the five of them smiled, "Kyeopta..." Hyun joong's deep thought... he was attracted for the first time to a cute girl...
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it guys:))) comments are much appreciated ^^... 
Please forgive my grammar ^^v 
Chapter 2 END...