MY A5 ---

RS --- ROYAL SCHOOL

Jasmine's POV:

I have to do this, I need to enroll in RS... whoah!! I want to see my A5... aigoo.. De.. My A5.. My Five handsome princes :).. it was on my first year in junior high, when i got to know these five princes of mine ^^..and ever since that day begun until now.. im still dreaming that someday i will meet them... that's why i pursue on my studies and make good grades so that when i go to highschool.. i would tell my mother that i will enroll in RS.. no matter what.. and then...this is what had happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mother: mworago??? --- where do you want to ENROLL??

Jasmine: R---O--YAL S-CHOO-L...

Mother: Mwuhhhhhhhh!!???? ROYAL SCHOOL??!!! Aigooo!~~ You want me to die earlier?? Huh?? Jasmine Jung??

Jasmine: ( crying like a baby) hmmmmmmm... Omma.. please let me enroll there!!! that school is the best school for a genius student like me!!! please omma... i dont like to ruin my studies in entering in other schools that has no standards.. eessh... 

Mother: Aigoo!!! ( totally shocked on jasmine's statement) Ya!!! Shikeuro!! arraseo?? andwe!! i wont... jasmine?? have you ever asked yourself how much the tuition fee on that school?? and who are the students in that school? huh?? 

Jasmine: Ara!! Ara!! omma, of course i know!! but i really want to go there.. please omma... the only reason why i want to be in RS, is because of their GOOD QUALITY OF EDUCATION.. --- ( and of course because of A5..bwahaha :D) 

Mother: Aigoo..Aigoo..Aigoo.. Im having a heart failure..ottoekke??!! ( pretending that she's going to faint)

Jasmine: ( crying) OMMA!!~~ please dont be like that.. ;(( 

Mother: kurrae!!~~ let's have a deal, i will allow you to take the entrance exam, i want you to be the no. 1 arraseo? so that you will become  scholar on that school.. if not, then better back off, because i cannot afford to produce 500, 000 won in just one month.. aish.. again, if you would become scholar i will follow what you want, but be also sure that you will maintain your good grades...

Jasmine: hmmp.. jinja??!!.. do i need to rank no. 1??

Mother: of course... !! 

Jasmine: Okkae!!~~ DEAL! :) Don't you worry omma :)) Im going to be the no. 1.. Don't you know im a genius!! bwahahhaha :D ( she said happily)

Mother: SIGH!!.. ottoekke??

------

at the cafeteria:

Jackie: What??!! you will take the exam in RS??--- RS??-- ROYAL SCHOOL?? ( totally shocked)

Jasmine: DE!! bwahaha :D

Jackie: is it expensive there?? ammff... 500, 000 won i guess the tution fee right??

Jasmine: DE!! :)) 

Jackie: could you afford that?? ( seriously asking the happiest jasmine)

Jasmine: hmmp.. ani.. 

Jackie: Sigh! then why would you like to enroll there??

Jasmine: hmmp.. Jackie, dont you know,  if you will rank no. 1 in their entrance exam, you will be automatically be their scholar until you  graduate, just only maintain your good grades there... 

Jackie: Do you think you can??

Jasmine: For the sake of A5!!~~ of course...

Jackie: ( a big sigh from her) aissh.. as what i expected, A5-- the mainly reason.. tsk.. ya!! jasmine!!

Jasmine: ( aegyo) hehe. jackie.. you know it already right?? ever since when we were in our first year in middle school, you know that i like them so much.. not just like, but i love them... aigoo... so please support me :) and .......

Jackie: mwuh??...

Jasmine: and could you also take entrance exam there??

Jackie: WHAT!!-- are you crazy?? No way.. jasmine!! my parents can't afford there... 

Jasmine: yeah, i know.. but jack.. i know you can rank no.2 in the entrance exam, even no. 1!! i know you can do it.. jackie, remember we're genius okay??

Jackie: jinja!!~~ jasmine no!! i can't stand on that school.. you go alone!! im not going with you..

Jasmine: jackie.. you're my bestfriend right?? and we promise to each other that we would be together until college?? then you should go with me in RS?? PLEASE---

Jackie: JASMINE??

Jasmine: Jackie, i dont want to be a loner there, you see all students there are from a high class society, do you think if they would know that im only a commoner, do you think they would make friends with me?? :( 

Jackie: jasmine, the answer is so simple do not go there---

Jasmine: ( crying like a baby) hmmmpp.. Jackie Song!!-- i want to go there, i want to see the A5.. oh common jack.. please.. im pretty sure you would like to go there... you see only that school has a swimming pool, i know you like swimming.. hehe..

Jackie: Tse.. ( laughing on her bestfriend's insistency to go) arraseo... okay, i will try my best..

Jasmine: oh really?? :)) YEAH!! That's my Bestfriend :))... WE WILL TRY OUR BEST---

Jackie: Hwaiting!! :))

Jasmine: A5!! ^_________________^v

Jackie: eeesssh...

Jasmine: hmmp.. don't be like that jackie, you still dont know who are the A5 and how attractive they are..

Jackie: i dont care-- 

Jasmine: Ows??!! well LET SEE!!-- I know one of the A5 will caught your attention..bwahaha :D

Jackie: hahaha.. Okay?? Let see :)) 

-----

The day has finally arrived... jasmine and jackie were finally taking the exam.. and then after one week the result has been showed..

Jasmine: Kyaaaaaaaaah!!-- ottoekke??? YEHEY!! I GOT THE NUMBER ONE SPOT :)) YEHEY!!

Jackie: Chukkae!!--

Jasmine: and you too!! Chukkae to us :)) YAHOO!! :D

Jackie: Tse.. you're really happy huh??

Jasmine: of course finally, My Dreams come true ^_____^.. Oh MY A5--- Nomu Nomu Saranghae!! :)) Im going to RS.. YEAH!! 

JACKIE's POV:

She is really happy.. ya!! jasmine jung, i wonder if i would appreciate your precious A5..hmmpp.. well i must admit to myself, just like you im excited too.. im excited to study in RS and .... to meet them :))

----------------------

PALACE...

Felix: aish.. three months to go.. i'll be in my last year in highschool... 

Harvey: and after that you and our pretty cousin Irene noona will getting married...

Felix: Oh yes.. ( with dissapointment)

Migs look at felix.. he knows what his older brother feels..

Migs: Well i guess... there are pretty freshmen this coming school year.. yeah baby.. what do you think harvey?

Harvey: hmmp.. yeah!! ( he becomes excited)

Une: ( look at the two womanizer) can you guys please stop haunting the freshmen?? aren't you feel guilty? your always playing..playing with woman..

Felix: ( laughs) oh une, let them be.. its their leisure time you know??

Une: arraseo... ( harvey and migs were just laughing on une's statement and then he look at sighmon) ya!! sighmon.. what's your opinion with them??

Migs: oh common Sighmon?? tell us??

Sighmon: Psh.. Just go on with your life guys.. i just don't care..

after sighmon said that.. all of them LAUGH... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE --- Myanhe.. this is how i made my fanfic.. ^.^ it's like a script hehe... Please do comment guys... is it nice or what?? hehe ---- ^.^

Forgive my GRAMMAR... myanhe...