Ending

In Between

~Tiffany’s POV~

“He’s your childhoodfriend, baby?”

I just nod. I really want to say that he’s more than just a friend. But I can’t. I’m sorry Yeppa.

“Hmm…how about invited him and his girlfriend as our wedding singer,baby?”

Girlfriend? That word stab my heart.

How lucky is she to have him. I’m glad that he already move on, even though it hurts me a lot. But, I’m the one who left him, and I have Donghae now.

“Let’s go baby, it’s late already” he took my hand and we’re leaving the café

Next day

“How about Taeyeon-ssi restaurant?”

Donghae called me and asked me to have lunch with him, I said yes, and when I asked him where’d we go, that’s what he said. Actually I don’t want to go there. I can’t stand to see Yeppa anymore, not with Donghae. It makes me hurt.

“Baby?”

“um…well…alright then”

“Yes, I’ll pick you up now. Bye”

And he hung the call, what can I do?

We arrive at the restaurant, it’s crowded enough, I hope that Yeppa is busy with other customer.

“Welcome, Sir, Mam” the angel like voice that greet us at the entrance is him.

“Hello, Jongwoon-ssi” Donghae greet him, and I can see his shock face and how hard he try to cover it.

“This way, please” he lead the way to our table

“This is the menu, and if you’re ready to order, you can call me, Sir”

“Wait, Jongwoon-ssi, is Taeyeon-ssi here?”

Aish…  Now what? I just can’t understand Donghae, he's always full of surprise.

“Yes, Sir”

“C’mon, Jongwoon-ssi, just call me Donghae. Can we meet her?”

“I believe that she’s busy right now, Sir, but I’ll let her know that you’re here”

When Yesung disappear, I hit his arm

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Why? I just want to make friend with them. I thought you’re agree about asking them as our wedding singer?”

“I’m not saying anyword last night” I pout, but he just pinched my cheek, and at the same time, Yesung come with Taeyeon

“Hello, Mr Lee, Miss Hwang. Good to see you again”

“Taeyeon-ssi, just call me Donghae. I’m sorry for disturbing your precious time, but I need to talk to you, and your boyfriend”

“My boyfriend?” She ask,but then she understand what he’s talking about

“Jongwoon oppa, just leave the customer to the other. Donghae-ssi want to talk to you too” she take Yesung’s hand and guide him to sit beside her, right in front of me

“What can we do for you, Donghae-ssi?”

“We want to ask a help from both of you”

Both of them look so confuse

“What’s that?”

“Be our wedding singer”

Then I saw Yesung’s face harden. I really wish that I was reject Donghae's offer to eat here.

“Really? That’s sweet. When it will be?” Taeyeon ask

“Two month from now” Donghae smile proudly, while tapping my hand

“uhm… It’s up to Jongwoon oppa” she said, looking at him, who’s now look so… spacing

“Oppa” she tap his hand to bring him back to reality

“Well, the pleasure is ours, Donghae-ssi. I’ll think about it, I’ll call you later” He said, while looking at me with the fire burning in his eyes

“I’m sorry, I have to go back to work. Are you ready to order?”

“Just choose it for us, please”

“Alright then”

Then he leave us. “I’ll call you, Donghae-ssi, Miss Hwang” and she also leave

After lunch, he drove me back to my apartement. When he leave, I grab my keys and drive back to the restaurant. I sent someone to give my message to him.

 

Yesung’s POV

What? Wedding? My Fanny…. Getting married with that man?

“Yesung-ssi! Someone’s looking for you”

I get out and meet a girl, who handed me an envelope

“What’s this?” I ask her

“Unnie told me to gave it to you, oppa”

“Who?”

She just shake her head and then bow and run away

I open it

Yeppa, meet me at the park, our park, after work time. I really need to see you. I’ll be waiting for you

Fanny

What now? She want me to go to our memory park. I thought that she forget it.  I put it on my pocket and go back to the kitchen

 

3rd POV

Taeyeon saw everything, and realized that the envelope is falling from his pocket. She pick it and about to give it to him, but then she accidently read them.

She knows it wrong, but she decided to go there too, she’ll stalking Yesung.

“Thank you everybody. See you tomorrow” Yesung wave goodbye to his friends

“Taeyeon-ssi, why don’t you go home?” he ask her, who’s still on the counter, with some books

“You go first, oppa, I still have something to do” she smiled at him, trying to assure him that she’s fine

“Alright then, don’t go home late. It’s dangerous” he warn her.

When she saw Yesung leave, she grab  her jacket and her keys, following him without getting caught.

 

At the park

Tiffany is there, sitting on the swing. Smiling to herself remembering her childhood.

“Sorry, I’m late” A voice come from her back, she turn around and find Yesung.

“No, it’s alright, Yeppa. I’m sorry for calling you”

“What do you want?” He said in annoyed tone

“I just want to explain everything, oppa”

Silence

Not far from them, Taeyeon find the right place to see them and can clearly hear what they say

“I’m sorry oppa…”

“What for?”

“For leaving you”

“And coming back with other guy?”

“It’s not like what you think, oppa”

“What do you think I was thinking about?” he said in a high tone

“I know you thought that he’s my boyfriend, that I fell in love with him when we’re there. But it’s not true!”

“I’m listening” he decided

“Donghae oppa, was the youngest son of my Dad’s friend. Mr Lee, lived in US only with Hae oppa. At that time, Mr Lee is seriously ill, and Donghae oppa is the one who take care of him.

One day, before he passed away, he asked my parents to take care of Donghae oppa. At first we all think that he will be my brother, but then, when Mr Lee is dying, he asked me to take care of Donghae oppa, to live with him, to marry him once when I’m ready.

I can say nothing. Looking at the situation, I can do nothing else but promised him to do so.

But then I found out, Donghae oppa seems so strong on his own, like you see, but he’s not. He’s too fragile, more fragile than me as a woman. That’s why I can’t leave him, oppa.

It’s killing me inside. There’s not a single day I didn’t think of you, Yeppa. I may have hurt you by leaving you, but it hurts me too. You're my first and my only love, Yeppa.

Then I should think of other man at the same time, I don’t know what to do. I thought that he already has girlfriend, so that we can cancel everything, but he’s not. He just saying that he’s already falling for me since our first meet.

Considering my promised to his dad, I really can’t leave him. I’m so sorry, Yeppa…. I’m sorry….”

She’s now crying

 

Yesung’s POV

I can’t belive what I heard. I just stand still. I can’t move away . It’s hard to understand.

I get mad and pitty her at the same time. It’s very hard, for both of us. I really can’t stand the pain.

Don’t tell me…don’t say anything to me…

I wish I could stop you that day, so you don’t have to leave, and you don’t have to meet him.

“I’m sorry Yeppa, for not telling you earlier…. But after seeing you, seems like you’re the one who already move on. I’m happy for you, Yeppa”

What? Move on?

“What do you mean?”

“Taeyeon-ssi”

Ah, she’s still believe that Taeyeon’s mine. How can she just believe it? Is she never know how deep is my love for her.

But right now, she’s on a very complicated situation.

ijae seoneun an doeneungeol nan arayo

saranghalsu eobdaneungeol algo ihtjyo

naui seotun gobaeki geudaereuldeo apeugehal ppuniraneungeol nan arayo algo ihtjyo

if I just tell her, that I still love her no matter what, it will only hurt her some more. I have to let her go, right?

But… can I? I just love her too much. She’s the only one that I want.

Geez…why it has to be this hard? What did I do wrong?

“Yeppa…”

Her voice, that calling me with my-given-nickname-by-her will always be the favorite voice in my life.

“I’m sorry”

“Don’t… please don’t say you’re sorry, Fanny”

I cupped her face, wipe her tears.

“Just…do what you think is right. Follow your heart. Forget me. Move on.”

I tried my best not to crack or cry when say that.

“Yeppa”

She hug me, and I hug her tight, for the last time. My Fanny, baby Fanny, who always told me to catch her. Now, if she told me to catch her again, I won’t be able to do that again. It’s over now, isn’t it?

3rd POV

Taeyeon shed her own tears. That’s why Yesung never going out with other girl. He’s still love Tiffany. Seeing Yesung on his low point, she really want to hug him, told him that everything’s gonna be alright, she will always be there for him.

Long time until finally they release their hug, Taeyeon just watch them carefully

“Just go… leave now, Fanny. Be free”

“Yeppa”

“I have to work now, Fanny. Tell Donghae-ssi that I’ll try my best to be your wedding singer”

Yesung just leave her, heading to café

Taeyeon following him

And Tiffany just stay there, continue her crying, collecting all memories that she had with her Yeppa for the last time.

 

Yesung come to cafe with a broken heart, and he's crying while singing his song

na dasi sarado

myeot beoneul taeeonado

harudo niga eobsi sal su eomneun na

naega jikyeojul saram

naega saranghal saram nan

geurae nan neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka

neo hanaman saranghanikka

 

Taeyeon come to Yesung, bring her a glass of water to his table

“That tears really give the special effect for the song, Oppa”

He just get surprised by her sudden appear

"But I love it more when you're smiling, not crying"

She hand him the glass

“Thank you, Taeyeon-ssi. When did you get here? I didn’t see you on your table”

“At the right time, to hear your heart breaking song.You must be tired today, I’ll drive you home, oppa”

“No, I’m fine”

“But I want to”

Yesung just sigh in defeat

 

“Thank you, Taeyeon-ssi” Yesung said when they arrived. Just when he open the door, Taeyeon called him

“Oppa”

“Yes?”

“Can I call you Yesung oppa?” she ask

“Why?”

“I just…want to be closer with you. Everyone called you Yesung, only me who called you Jongwoon Oppa”

He just smile

“It’s up to you, Taeyeon-ssi”

“But you have to drop the ssi too” she pout

And for the first time today, Yesung laugh at her cuteness

“Alright, alright, you win”

“Thank you, Yesung oppa”

“It’s me who should thank you, Taeyeon. Good night” and when he’s about to leave, she called him again

“Oppa… If you need someone to talk to, please trust me. I’ll always be there for you” she gives him her best smile

“Thank you, Taeyeon” and he leave

“I love you, Yesung oppa” she whisper on her car

 

~uhm....I gues...it's the end....how is it ? Thankyu for reading ~