A lesson from me

lessons of my heart (drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By all means , have someone broke your heart ? have you ever seen yourself crying over the person who brought you so much pain ? or even asked yourself question such as, where did you go wrong and why things never worked the way you expected them to ? here are some of the lessons I’ve learned which deals about the matter of the heart …

 

We all fall In love and it’s true that love comes from the inner recesses of the soul , you don’t get to choose who you will love , when you feel it, you just fall. You have to learn that you cannot make someone love you , all you can do is to be someone who can be loved and the rest is up to them.

Love has many definitions , no single statement can ever give it’s exact meaning ., all we know is that it’s the only thing in this world worth holding on . yes holding on , but how long ? until when ? there are times that even we wanted to stay in relationship , reasons of letting go arises. It maybe because the other asked for it or because you know that no matter what you do things will not gonna work . this hurts a lot mostly when the person you have to let go means so much to you , someone you never wanted to lose even in your dreams , someone you never even thought you would have to give up . life has many risk , there are times we have to choose between ourselves and the person important to us , this is really hard because more often we love so much and we lose ourselves in our own emotions ..

When we fall inlove with someone we don’t even think of ourselves more but only the person we care for. We don’t want that feeling to end for it means everything to us . there are times that we are willing to sacrifice our own happiness just to love the person , we don’t care if it’s still not enough. Love is always never fair , at first it seems everything is alright; the next, things are running your life , so what should we do ?

 

All we can do is to move on , when if we love the person still , we must understand that sometimes love is not enough reason to make some yours , you have to consider lots of things like does the person feel t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter