chapter 1

the young dragon prince

hahaha soo finally chap 1 ^^ n im soo sry for yester day n my english is a little bit crappy n im sry for that but anyways enjoy!! ^^

~(._.~)   ~(._.~)   ~(._.~)   ~(._.~)

"ahh~so good~this shake is refreshing..."

"really? thats good to hear.so hyung what about our plan?"

"what plan?"

"huh?you dont remember?the plan about making you a star."

"ouh that.Daesung...my answer is still no."

"but think of all the good things you will get if you become an actor or singer and so on."

"Dae my answer will always be no and excuse i got to go."

Daesung frowns while watching Ji Young gets out of the cafe.

"maybe i should go home n do something..."

       Ji Young thoght to himself .Then he notice that theres a crowd of peoples following him.He did'nt mind because the crowd is harmless.

suddenly,someone pull his shoulder from behind.Ji Young stop on his track and turns himself towards the crowd.

"who pulls my shoulder earlier?" 

says Ji Young in a calm tone but the crowd can tell that Ji Young is mad because they can see Ji Youngs orbs is full of rage.The crowd turn silent.They're scared of Ji Young if he gets mad.in 3 mins or so Ji Young turns forward and start walking towards his house.Eventhough they had been scared by Ji Young they still follows him.After Ji Young gets in his house the crowd of peoples starts to leave..well except one.

        He wants to see Ji Young again.His(Ji Young) blood doesn't smell like a normal humans blood its more then that.He just cant make it to words.It also smells nice its making batterfiles flutters in his stomach.Then he remember someone pulls Ji Youngs shoulder harshly earlier.Just thinking of that makes his vamp blood boil and he wants to that mans blood till the last drop of it.He thought that he should hide somewhere where he could see Ji Young form afar when he gets out from his house next morning.

                   ~(._.~)

~(._.~)  10:30 a.m.  ~(._.~)

 

after Ji Young does his daily routine he gets out of his house.when he is out of his house compound a guy apparoched him.

"so this is the guy who waits here all night yesterday? He's quite good looking..."

       Ji young thought to himself.when the guy is in front him he stopped.

"Hello,nice to meet you im Seunghyun.Choi Seunghyun."

"hey,Im Ji Young.Kwon Ji Young.Isn't it you?"

"Huh?"

"The one who hide behind my house last night..its you right?"

Seunghyun flinched.

"uhh yes its me but how did..."

seunghyun was cutt of by Ji Young.

"I know?"

"yeah how did you know?"

"I can feel your presence."

"How?"

"Heh,maybe you wont believe me if i say the thruth though."

"Huh? why? I'll believe you."

"ok then.the thruth is im a were-dragon."

"R-really? Im..."

"You dont believe me right?"

"Huh? no, i believe you because...because im a half-vampire.

~(._.~)   ~(._.~)   ~(._.~)   ~(._.~)