The old days

Crumpled Heart

/flashback/

I throw the crumpled papers-aiming the dustbin but it ended up falls with other plenty crumpled papers around the dustbin.

I let out a huge sigh while massaging my temple.The headache is getting worst but I ignored it since it's not a new thing that happened when I'm too busy writing song. 

It has been 2 days since I only spent my time inside of my mini studio.Everyone know that nothing can stop Park Jian when I started focusing on my work.

I stretched out my arm before checked my phone.There's a missed calls from Yoongi and a spam kakaotalk message.I tap to read it.

 

'Jian? Want 

me to come over there? maybe I can help you?' 

 

'????'

 

'Jian do you still alive?'

 

'Jian,do you want me to buy you-your fav Caramel Machiatto?'

 

'Open the door,I'm outside!'

 

I widden my eyes as I'm running downstairs and opened the entrance door.I swear I didn't hear any sounds of the bell ringing-GOSH JIAN!

 

But I see no one there except...

 

'ya 😠 this is why you should give me your door password!I pressed the bell almost 100th times!ㅋㅋ 

I don't want to kick you outta this earth for making me freezing out here so i will make my own leave;geeeez.Reply me if you already finished your meals in 30 min after my leave or I'm going to comeback and wreck your house!!'

 

I chuckled.What a silly friend...

 

I peek into the paperbag and I saw a cup of my favorite Caramel Machiatto, a donuts as well and not to forget-a warm lunchbox.Everything is warm includes my heart.

 

Aigoo~this guy.I tapped a reply to him.

 

'To:Min PD

From:Jian

 

HEY ICE MAN ARE YOU TRYING TO BE A SWEET FRIEND??? AWㅋㅋ but I'm not going to eat these nice meals without you.So..want to eat together? ♡'

 

//end of flashback//