Final.

I Don't Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Don’t Care

 

A smile graced Sana’s lips as she entered their apartment, only to find a snoring Momo on the couch, with the TV on, the only source of light in the apartment.

Sana couldn’t hold in a little chuckle as she walked in front of Momo who, to her, looked adorable.

Then Sana remembered that Momo only snored when she wasn’t sleeping well, and Momo didn’t sleep well when she was stressed.

Momo was eliminated.

Sana remembered how heartbroken Momo was. It wasn’t just Momo either; it was her, and it was Mina, it was all the girls, they were all heartbroken. Sixteen was chaotic.

And now there was Twice. And Sana was a member… without Momo.

And when Sana got her very own apartment, she convinced Momo to live with her because in reality, she couldn’t live without Momo. Sana couldn’t imagine how stressed Momo was. Momo was going to debut with the girl group JYP was currently working on. Momo still had a little less than two years left till she got to debut. Momo should’ve debuted with Twice…

Sana knew Momo beat herself up for her elimination every day, and it broke her heart knowing she couldn’t be with Momo 24/7 because her schedule has been hectic since she debuted and she just wanted to hold Momo tight every minute because it was the least she could do.

And Sana found herself landing a soft kiss onto Momo’s forehead and getting the blanket nearby.

Sana was her girlfriend after all…

But even before Sana could move after pecking Momo on the forehead, the latter’s eyes slowly opened and she instantly gave a sleepy smile once she saw Sana.

“Morning beautiful,” Sana smiled back at her and only laughed at Momo’s lazy attempt to hit her because she knew how much saying that to Momo embarrassed her… no matter how many times she did it.

“How was your schedule today?” Momo said as she pulled Sana in, making the latter sit on her lap and giving her a backhug, “Was it fun?” Momo rested her head on Sana’s shoulder and closed her eyes, enjoying the time she had with Sana.

Sana was gone for schedules most of the day, so when Sana was home, Momo wouldn’t let the girl have her space.

Sana didn’t mind anyway.

“Tiring, like always,” Sana sighed, her eyes closing too. Sana would come home really sleepy sometimes. And then silence engulfed them. It was a nice atmosphere.

“Sana,” Momo broke the silence, making Sana open her eyes and look back to Momo.

“Yeah?”

“You know I love you right?” Momo looked at her, and Sana saw the uncertainty.

“Of course I know that, and I love you too,” Sana looked at Momo with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter