Happy BTS Day!

2nd Anniversary

You got up really early today like 4 a.m. and freshen up to meet your boyfriend and s' fans. You look at the calender which you have marked on the 13.6.15 'BTSday'. You put on your BTS jacket on and slipped in red converse since its your boyfriend's favourite. Smiling at the camera, you take a selfie and tweet it on twitter with a post 'ARMYs out there! Let's meet and prepare for their surprise~'. Within seconds,you got a lot of retweet , favourites and comments,asking for the venue for the event.After replying for their questions you walk out from your flat and head to your unnie's coffee shop. "Morning Hyun-ah~" Your sister greets you as you smile widely at her. "Ready to surprise your precious boyfriend?" You nodded as you look out the cafe that has already surrounded by ARMYs,ready to prepare for the event.You smile at them and saying hello.You are feeling very grateful that they accept the fact that you are Jungkook's girlfriend or not you will surely already die.

"Miss..these are the gifts from my friends and I.They can't attend so..I will just send it for them." A teen smiled.

"Oh please don't call me that.Just comfortably call me my name. It's Hyun " The girl smiled nervously and nods. You took the presents away off her hand and put it on the main table.Well,the tables have already arranged by your sister's workers last night.Just the decorations are not done yet. Some of the fans already put on the ribbons and balloons on the stage.You are proud to have this kind of fans helping you.They even help you to carry things and buy the cake.

"Noona.." A little boy tugged on your jacket and you look down greeting him with a smile. "Yes cutie?" You squatted down to have the same eye level as him. "Erm..m-my hyung plans to prank your boyfriend..so that this even will be more BOOM!" The boy grins and at the same time points at his hyung who just stood there staring at you. "Really? What a good idea.Thank you for the idea kiddo~" You ruffles his hair.

- 8 a.m. in the morning,In BTS dorm

"Jungkook..wake up~ Bang PD-nim is asking for us..C'mon" Rap Monster tries to wake him up. "Jungkook~" Jimin hollered and crash himself on Jungkook's body.Only groans can be heard from Jungkook. "Aish hyung get off!" Jungkook pushes him down on the floor. "Jeez..play hard to get..Wellkk" Jimin walks out from the bedroom.Minutes later,V comes in the room trying to get Jungkook off the bed. "Kookie-ah,let's play with me!" V pulls him off the bed, letting him kiss the floor. "Eughh no..let me go to sleep!" Jungkook slaps V's leg and climb back up on his bed. "Are you playing hard to get? Ok I'm done" He walks off. Last but not least,Jin walks in and slaps the maknae on his and Jungkook screams. "Hyung!" "Faster up or I splash you with dirty water" 

"What dirty water..."

"My saliva on your face."

Quickly Jungkook reach for his blanket and cover his face,continue to sleep. Jin sighed and he know he had no choice but to carry him down the apartment they are living. "Suga! Help me to take this maknae out!" Suga who was just watching Jin and Jungkook walks away while saying . "I'm too swag to carry him. I'm Suga Free!" Jin grunts and called for Hoseok. "Yes? Your hope is here!" "Good..Help me to carry this kid."

"This kid has no hope in his future" JHope blabbers and help his hyung to carry the maknae to the car.

-In the car,8.29 a.m.

Jungkook's shorts vibrate.Jungkook reach for the pocket and grab for his handphone.His eyes gre wider as your name was on his phone.Quickly he answered it. 

"Hey babe"

"I want to break up ."

Jungkook's heart shatters and his eyes grew even wider. He knows that you are not kidding him since your tone are so serious. "B-but w-whhy..H-hyun-ah...you can't make me like this..I'll grow insane without you.."

"Jungkook. You won't believe what I tell you..but.. I have a child. He's 3 yeard old now . It's over now Jungkook..It's over" Jungkook's handphone almost slipped out from his palms. He his lips and his eyes began to tear up.s are clueless looking at Jungkook who suddenly has the tears in his eyes. "Babe..why are you doing this to me..I-I don't believe you..Y-you must be kidding me right.." Right after that, he could hear a kid voice calling for his mommy;Hyun. "I need to go.My kid is calling me" When you was about to hang up,Jungkook stops you. "Wait! I want to meet you!" Jungkook's tears began to flowed as he heard a man's voice;calling honey and all sweet stuff. "The coffee shop where we first met.Bye" With that you hang up. Jungkook's tears can't stop as he told the driver to drive them there. The members all asking him what was going on and Jungkook only can answer that "Hyun has married to another man..and have a 3 year old kid." Jungkook broke down again and the members was shocked;they tried to calm the boy down but his sobbing got louder. 

Jungkook jumps out the van and runs to the coffee shop followed by the rest of the members.Once he arrives, he saw nothing but empty coffee shop.He entered it and saw a lot of presents on the table and banners written "Happy 2nd Anniversary BTS! " Namjoon , Jin , Suga ,JHope ,Jimin and V entered the coffee shop and the only word they can utter was "WOW." They are all in shocked and of course Jungkook is the most since he was having mental breakdown. 

Then suddenly claps was heard and some of the ARMYs came out from hiding place.BTS look around and smiled widely as the fans singing songs for them. They all walked to the table and take a look at the presents. Jungkook who was the one still can't move. "Where's Hyun.." ARMYs fell quiet as all of them look at the kitchen's door. You come out while bringing the cake and smiled,continuing to sing the Anniversary song solo. Jungkook's heart flutters. She remembers our anniversary..

You put the cake down on one of table and smiled at BTS,not noticing Jungkook who is still standing at the door. BTS was shocked and they look around for Jungkook and you turn your gaze to Jungkook too. Now,all attention are on Jungkook. "Surprise~" You said and the fans clap their hands in excitement.Jungkook still has his mental breakdown;quickly run to you and hug you and cried. "Gosh Hyun-ah..You are scring me to death! You are still single right?" Jungkook asked as you giggled naughtily. "Nope." Jungkook's heart shatters. "I'm..in love with you.." Jungkook smiles widely and about to kiss Hyun but Jimin interrupt them by whispering to them "Better go and fins somewhere more private..you know..since ARMYs are here..Let us entertain them first. "Jimin winked. Jungkook was about to take you to the kitchen but you shook your head "No..Entertain them first..They come here to celebrate BTS 2nd anniversary..Go ahead or your fans will run home crying" You smiled.Jungkook also smiled at the sentence and nodded.You walks to one of the chair and sit down.BTS starts to entertain the ARMYs and sing for them while you just look proud at them.

-- Your flat , 10 p.m.

You brought Jungkook home since BTS let you borrow him for the day."Come in."You welcomed him and tossed the house key on the coffee table and plopped yourself on the couch. Jungkook followed your steps and sits beside you. "Do you want some drink?" You asked him. "Yea sure..why not?" You stood up and head to the kitchen,making him a coffee. "Ya...are you going to make me stay up all night?" Jungkook's arm snakes around you and hugging you.You shivers under his hot breathe that are on your neck. "Mmmh.. I will..If I can,Kookie" You giggled. Jungkook turns you over and looks in your eyes.His eyes are noe in darker colour. "I want to punish you tonight baby.. You naughty how dare you lie to me" He bit his lips ily. "Owh baby...How far can you go huh?" Jungkook zippes your mouth by kissing it roughly and you reply back to him.Suddenly,you felt a poke between your legs and you smirk. "Why baby? You want me already?"

"Well,it's your punishment..Let's go to some more private (or this author - nim will write about us making out) " He whispers and carries you bridal style to your room and making sure he locks it.

--- The End!