Kai - i'm his rebound

precious gems from aff (exo recommendations)

Author : miss_anonymous

Characters : OC, Kai, Exo

Tags : Angst, Romance

Status : Completed

 

Description :

 

I'm there for him when he's sad. I'm there for him when he's angry. I'm there for him, period. I'm his shoulder to lean on, I'm the hand he'll hold when he needs it, I'm his ear when he wants to talk. I'm tired of this though. Ignoring my feelings and putting on a brave face. He doesn't know about how i feel about him because he's too ignorant to see. All he sees is someone he uses and saves for later. I'm nothing to him. I'm like a lip balm. He'll take me out and use me when he needs me and when he's done, he'll put me away for later. He's doesn't know how that feels. No one does.

You don't know what's it like to be loved only when he's broken. You don't know how it feels to see him loving another woman. You don't know what it's like to be second place in his heart. You don't know what it's like to be in love with him. You don't know what it's like to be the rebound. I hate this so much... But i love him too much to do anything about it.

Call me pathetic. Call me desperate. I don't care. Part of the reason to why you're here is to read about my love story. I love him. I live to comfort him, to make him happy. I just wish he could do the same for me.

 


Thoughts :

actually, i punch my pillow while reading this because this story makes me soo frustated.

kai was the main reason *sigh*

but i still like this story though.

maybe you should try read this one and tell me your opinion!

 

read here

 

P.S i just realize that i might recommend a lot of angst story :")