Eight Reply

With Love, Jung Daehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear my lovely, Jun’s mother

 

I’m glad that you still sent me a letter, that means you still wants me to know about Jun, right? It’s a relief.

Lu Han? The one in your office? How kind he is. You know what? I’m a bit jealous when you said Lu Han spared some of his time to take you and Jun to swimming pool. I want to do that, bringing my wife and son, having some fun and family time together.

Jun is really adorable, the tiger swimsuits really fits him. I really want to play with him, I want to teach him how to swim and how to breathe in the water. But he’s too small I guess, hehehe.

 

I actually tried to run away again today, but my parents already hide my passport and all of my important files. I actually starting to hate them for making me far from you and Jun, and I hate them for arranging me with that monster, umm…I mean, her. Yeah, whatever.

I told the hyungs that I wanted to visit you, they actually helped me a lot. They even booked the ticket under my name, but unfortunately that just happened.

 

I miss you, and Jun too.

Send my thanks to Lu Han, I really owe him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter