Chapter Seven - What Happened?

Big Bang Highschool

 What just happened? 

Why did that happen?

Oh my God...

I listened to the boys as they all started talking and squealing. I just sat on Top's bed, still trying to figure out what just happened. Was this meant to imply something? Was he trying to send me a message? 

No, I'm not going to over think it like some drama queen. I'm just going to forget it and move on. I get up from his bed and walk out into living space. The boys had gone silent and looked at me. I shrug my shoulders and walk over to the kitchen and look through the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. There was eggs and the rest I had no clue as to what they were. 

"You boys do know it's rude to stare, right?" I ask as I get a bowl and start cracking the eggs on the edge of it. 

"How can you be so calm?" G Dragon asks as he leans on the kitchen counter next me. I shrug my shoulders and look for a spoon or whisk. 

"Have you all tried scrambled egg before?"  I ask as I look over my shoulder. They were still watching me in shock; besides Top who just looked at me with his normal smile. 

"We've had it a few times." Top replies and I nod my head and continue to make the breakfast for us. Top comes up to me and helps me cook as the others sit in the living area and whisper things. 

"Kaia, how are you not reacting?" Seungie asks as he leans on the back of the couch. I look over at him and then look at Top. May as well tell them. 

"Because we didn't kiss. Top just wanted to make you all go away." I laugh and they all look at Top. Who was also sharing my laughter. 

"So, you lied?" TaeYang asks and Top nods his head. They all then get up and surround us. 

"Kiss now then." Daesang says and they all agree with him. Top's face drains of colour and I just look at him. I don't really care. Top starts to yell at them in Korean and I just roll my eyes at him. I pull him to face me and his eyes widen. I put my hand on his shoulder and lean up to give him a peck on his cheek; also feeling him tense under my touch. I turn back around and continue with breakfast. 

"Oh, look. She made Top hyung flustered." Seungie laughs and then the boys all start talking and move back to the living space. Top turned back to me and frowned at me. I look up at him and smile. 

"Why did you do that?" He whispers to me and I giggle a little. 

"I never back down from dares." I tell him and he chuckles as he continues to help me. We serve the eggs up with toast as Top helped me find the bread. Then I went to my suitcase and got my mini kettle, tea bags and sugar before returning to the kitchen area. I plugged it in as the boys were all eating and chatting away. I looked through the cupboards before I found a white mug. 

As I waited for the mini kettle to boil I ate my breakfast. It was good, but it seems that it could be the only thing I will eat if I don't try anything new here. 

"Kaia, come and sit with us!" Seungie shouts and waves his arm over to him. I shake my head and smile at him. I saw out the corner of my eye that Top was sending glares his way. I shook it off as nothing and I would probably ask him about it later on. I turn to the mini kettle after it was boiled and pour the water into the mug and complete making my tea; with three sugars. I pick up my mug and plate and sit by the boys. 

"What lessons do we have today?" I ask and then they all think for a moment. 

"English, music for two hours and then two free periods." TaeYang says and I nod my head in response. We continue to eat our breakfast and the boys would talk and make the rest of us laugh at random moments. Then they all left and went to get ready for the day. I did the same and went to the bedroom while Top went to the bathroom. I got my towels, toothbrush and clean underwear and waited for Top to finish in the bathroom. I go on my phone and look through everything on there. My signal was back and my 4G was working so I was able to text and message everyone back home. I took a quick picture of me lay on the bed and posted it on Instagram and wrote how I was enjoying myself in Korea. 

"What are you doing?" I look up at the bedroom door way and see Top stood there in a towel wrapped around his waist. His bare chest and abs were on show. Boy, he was very defined in that area. I look away from him and back at my phone. 

"I was just on Instagram and talking to someone from home." I reply and keep looking through the feed on Instagram. 

"Did you take a picture?" He asks as he walks over to my bed and lays next to me. I look at him out of the corner out of my eye before showing him the picture that I had took. 

"Take one with me." He says and takes my phone from me. I try to take it back off him, but he keeps it away from me and then clicks to get it on the photo selection. He throws his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. We both pull a silly face and then have a nice smile on the second picture. I post them both and say that I had made a great friend so far. 

I leave my phone on my bed and go into the bathroom. I have a quick shower and then dry myself off. I put on my underwear and put the towel back around me. I brush my teeth and wash my face before going back to the bedroom. Top was changed into his uniform and was just collecting the last of his things. He bows to me and then leaves the room. I get into my uniform and put on my shoes. I grab my bag and switch my phone off before putting it in my bag. 

"You ready?" Top asks as I walk out into the living space. 

"Yep. Let's go." I smile at him and then we head out to our first lesson.