Beauty & the best bonus

Chunjoe Disney and T.B collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“ Channie ~ ”

“ Channie ? “

 

Beauty has been trying to wake the said beast up but the latter only stirred mumbling incoherent words.

 

“ Channie !!  Get up so we can eat breakfast together ! “ Beauty tried again ,  this time snatching the covers .

He had pitied the other and couldn't bring himself to do it a while ago.


 

“ Aish !  Go eat alone ! “ Exclaimed Chanhee  ,  annoyed  .


 

Beauty let out the softest gasp ,  his hands that were gripping the covers now loosened.


 

Beauty had learned to live with Chanhee's cold personality but sometimes it was too much he felt like breaking into tears and that was one of those times.

 

He had averted his eyes and recoiled back to his side of the bed suppressing his emotions.

 

“ yea..  Of course.  Do you even love me ?  W.Was it all a l.lie?  That night ? “

 

His voice cracked and Chanhee mentally rolled his eyes at that.

 

If Beauty had learned to live with Chanhee's cold personality , the latter had learned to live with Beauty's dramaqueen one.

 

Chanhee liked to call it that but Beauty regarded it as being “ Sensitive “ .


 

About few seconds had passed before Chanhee got up to witness a sight he expected - Beauty sitting , his knees lifted up to his chest as he bit on his lips and sniffed - .

 

Chanhee's hand rose to Beauty's face caressing it.

“ I don't like to see your tears..  “

He said lovingly as he wiped those tear stains on Beauty's cheeks.

 

His eyes travelled lower to Beauty's pouty and pink lips before he smiled.

“ But I like those ~ “ He sang gazing at Beauty's lips before adding “ but well, morning breath..  “

 

Beauty had to mentally sigh at the tease but chose to let it slide.


 

Eventually ,  Chanhee had gotten up and washed his face but when Beauty held his hands to lead them outside the room , the elder  spared the bed a look and contemplated sleeping again.

 

“ How about we just sleep ?  “

 

“ You didn't just wash your face so you go back to sleep , Mr !” scolded Beauty but Chanhee grew stubborn.


 

“ Why not? “ asked Chanhee,  already walking to the bed.

 

“ Hey ?!  We were supposed to eat together ! “ Said Byunghun seriously .

 

“ What's the whole issue if you ate alone ? ” Asked Chanhee , truly not seeing a big deal in his words .



 

The word “ alone  “ had an electric shock effect on Beauty.

 

It had the power to  instantly sadden him and so he left the room .


 

Beauty sat on the stairs with a frown  before an idea hit him.



 

 

 

“ Chanhee ? I have a request ..  “ Asked Byunghun hesitantly . Chanhee put the notebook he was writing in down and paid attention to the said .

 


 

“ Can I ..  Can I bring my father and sisters here ? “ Asked Byunghun , pleading his lover with his eyes .

 


 

The word “ No “ danced on the tip of his tongue but he swallowed it and settled for a sigh as he ran his hands through his golden locks before saying

“ If they are not noisy or high- maintenance ,  do whatever you like. “

 

Beauty beamed hearing that.

 

“ Really ?? !! “

He had practically sat on Chanhee before landing a peck on the elder's lips showing gratitude.

 

As he retreated ,  he took notice of the note Chanbee had been writing in.

 

“ So what were you doi-”

Beauty asked,  already reaching for the note

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter