Dare (Hanbin)

Dare

The first thing Hanbin knew something was fairly wrong was when he entered the room and a big startled 'Oh no' and then came the smothered laugh. Glancing up from his new phone, he looked straight in the eyes of a startled looking Junhoe and the amused face of Donghyuk.

"No way, noooooo" Junhoe claimed.

Smirking and casting a look at the curious Hanbin, Donghyuk replied. "You can always choose the truth question if you don't dare -"

Before he could finish the question, Junhoe lunged forward, grabbed a by now very shocked Hanbin by his shirt, whispered a soft 'I'm so so sorry' and planted a quick kiss - more like a peck - on Hanbin's lips before he darted back.

"Uh.....oh.....erm....can someone ex....plain, please?" Hanbin asked, after a moment of stunned silence from his side, studying the red and embarrassed face of Junhoe and the barely constrained face of Donghyuk.

"Well, you see, we were waiting for you guys to show up and we were a bit bored so we decided to play truth or dare" Donghyuk explained to the still confused Hanbin. "Our dear former maknae here chose the truth but was too scared to answer the question. And so -"

"I had to do the dare one and that was to kiss the person who entered this room" Junhoe interrupted halfway, noticed Hanbin's imaginary birds and stars orbit around his head.

"I see" Hanbin nodded after a while. "I could understand why Donghyuk got involved but Junhoe, you.....are you sure you are both adults?"

"Oh, come on, leader, it's fun.....as a matter of fact, I dare you to do the same" Donghyuk replied. "I dare you to kiss the first person who enters"

Hanbin didn't want to get involve but before he could utter a word, Donghyuk hushed him to shut up and turned him around to face the person who was about to walk in. He struggled to get the tight grip of Donghyuk out of the way but damn it, that guy was too strong for his own good. Looking at the door which slowly opened, Hanbin was pushed forward, moving towards the figure, and he had to shut his eyes closed, he didn't want to look who he had pressed his lips against.

Warm lips greeted him, and taste like vanilla assaulted senses, vaporising every intention to just plant a kiss and back away. Instead he intensified the pressure on the lips beneath his own, sliding the tip of his tongue around the outline, asking permission to be allowed in. The answer he got was immediate, the lips beneath his own parted willingly allowing Hanbin better access, and a much better taste of the vanilla he savoured before.

After what seemed like hours, Hanbin realised that he had an audience, and quickly released his hold of the other one. Scanning his audience first - comprise of Donghyuk and Junhoe, who by the way, still standing there with such huge eyes. Fearing the worst, Hanbin slowly turned his eyes towards the person he just kissed, coming face to face with a flushed looking Jiwon! And behind him was an appalled looking Jinhwan.

Clearing his throat, he casually said, "Well Donghyuk, Junhoe, as you can see I completed your challenge, now if you will excuse me. I need to call my mom"

Shaking his head, and walked past everyone with his head down, Hanbin contemplated that never again he would play truth or dare. If he previously thought that dare was the most dangerous one of the two, now he had to worry about the truth, because if anyone ever asked about his feelings when he kissed Jiwon during the game, he wasn't sure he could answer truthfully that it had been just a game.