Chapter 7

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky filled with sunset turning into yellowish orange, evening almost coming. 

"Is she your neice?" Barista awe to Pie's lovely voice. "I think she's a great singer. I might fall inlove with her voice." She added.

"She's good right? I just begged her to come and play in the cafe. She shouldn't waste her talent." Aunt Yeon replied on her, both of them looking at them from bar corner.

"How I wish I was talented like her." 

"But.. It's not good for her." She her head on the barista behind her. 

"Huh. Why?" She lean forwad the table.

"The only thing she can rely on is her guitar." Aunt Yeon said after taking sips on her cup of coffee. "She's a lonley girl."

Ahh. What is that smell. It's so sweet. Very Distructing. Aunt Yeon sniffs. Huh? Her blood is so sweet. She took a glance on Kim who's looking at Pie. Can't took her eyes of Pie, memorizing every detail of her face.

"Kim! You're still here." Mom In walks towards her. "Have you been waiting for me?" She asked. Huh? Mom In notice that Kim's eyes are for Pie only. "Wow~! She's good did you know her?" 

Kim don't mind her Mom and walk away heading to the cafe's exit.

"Hey Yeon! I have to go." She hurriedly bid her goodbye on Yeon.

"Is she your daughter? He's both beautiful and handsome." Yeon compliment her.

"Yah. It's all because of me. HAHAHA." She flattered.

"Eh? No.. I mean.."

"Anyways, I've got to go! I'll see you again. Byee~!" Mom In said waving her hands trying to go after Kim.

 "Take care. Bye~!" She waved back.

"Hey Kim wait for me!" Her mom trying to catch her.

"Hmm. It's interesting." Yeon talked to herself looking at In and Kim.

--

"Did the performance done smoothly?" Aunt Yeon said to Pie sitting on a bench outside the veranda facing the dock in a small lake watching for the sun to come down.

Pie nodded and releases a sigh, feeling exhausted.

"Here. Good Job! The blood is still hot. Drink it before it get's cold." handing over a cup of Pig's blood.

"Thanks." She grab the cup from the serving tray.

"Is there something wrong? You look so depressed." Aunt Yeon asked her, anxious.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." Pie put the cup on her legs. 

"C'mon~ tell me."

"You know Aunt.. I just feel.." She raised her cup on her chest level, looking far away thinking deeply.

"What?" Aunt Yeon looked at her intently.

"I don't want to move from here anymore.. but my parents.." She exhaled deeply "..seems like they don't want to settle."

"They have no choice.." Aunt Yeon reply and sit beside Pie. "I'm alone, but your family is so big. So it's hard to tell what's going to happen."

"But I'm tired about it. I know we have no choice.. but I get annoyed everytime that topic brings up." She said and sip on her cup. "How long would I need to live like this? It's tiring."

"Wow! Who's this beautiful lady?" Aunt Yeon's friends just arrived at the bar. 

"She's my niece. Don't even try!" Aunt Yeon warn her jokingly. "Since when did you two arrived."

"Niece?" He asked. "That means she's a vampire too?" He added.

Pie looked on them, feeling worried about the question of Aunt Yeon's friend. Please don't tell them. 

"Yes she is..!" Aunt Yeon said casually.

Double Crap!! "Hey..! Aunt!" Pie panicked. 

"What's the matter?" She looked back on Pie, who's worried because it's revealed.

"You guys come inside first." She signaled on them to go on.

"Okay. Hurry up." The other friend said, and started to walk out from Pie and Aunt Yeon.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." Aunt Yeon realized. "Don't worry with those people. We can trust them."

"How did they know that you're a vampire? Did you tell them?" Pie asked curiously.

"Yes. I told them." She releases deep exhales.

"But why?" Pie said, anxious.

"Well.. Let's say I got tired from pretending?"

"And they're okay after knowing the true you?"

"Of course. But at first they're shocked about it. They thought that I'm a human like them. Nevertheless, they're staying with me. I'm very thankful about that!" Aunt smiled at her. "Who wouldn't like me? HAHA." She joked, to release the tension.

Pie looking at her. 

"I don't get it.. How come you're too cool about this? You seem another person from a different world." She said bowing her head.

"Forget about the idea that human's can't be our friend.. the world has changed. It doesn't happend often but vampire and humans are married these days. We have no other choice but to live alongside with them." She stands up her back facing Pie, she turn back on Pie lowering her stance. Her face in front of Pie. 

"So stop being a loner.. and try to make friends." She cupped at Pie's worried face. "Are real friends that may understand you." She rubbed her thumb on Pie's face.

"No.. I'm okay aunt." 

--

That's a lie. They must be snearing us behind those fake smiles. Pie said looking at Aunt Yeon, chatting and laughing like normal friends do.

--

TRAIN

  

"Did you watch TV yesterday? That episode was fun."

"Of course I did." 

"It's really funny."

Pie looking at bunch of girls enjoying talking with each other. She snacthed her head away and stare outside the window.

 

 

Guys. Where are you going? I want to go and play too. 

 

 

..so you're a vampire?

 

 

You're gross. Don't get any closer. We don't want to play with you. Get lost!

 

 

Go away!

 

 

You filthy MONTSER!!!

 

 

"Nooooo~!!!!!" Pie woked up from her bad dream catching her breath. She feel relieved that it was just a dream, she turn and slouch herself on the bed. 

 

I feel terrible.. 

 

--

 

NEXT MORNING

 

"Hey! What did you bring? Pork belly is really good." Her classmate keeps on chattering, it's lunch time. 

I don't want to eat. I don't feel eating today. Pie staring at her lunch box. She placed her lunch box under her table and go outside the room.

"Isn't this idea is okay?" Fern said.

"But.. it will be okay?" Nattasha answered her back walking on the corridor.

"Pie!" Fern called out her name out of shock as she hide a piece of paper behind her back.

"HAHAHA. How's your lunch?" Fern asked her.

You're acting weird. What's with the paper? Pie's inner thought's "Fine what do you have there?" 

"Ahh. It's nothing. Today is the last day for us." Fern said trying to conceal. "..to gather up members so were thinking to put up some flyers." 

"Yea." Nattasha followed her up stuttering, frightened like a child.

"Should I help?" She offered, coldly.

"No! no! No need. You should rest. Let us do the work." Fern and Nattasha leave Pie hurriedly and run fast like a criminal trying to hide something.

What's with those two. Pie looking at them. 

--

Should stay out of her life huh? Kim slouch her back on the bench. But you showed up like that. Kim had Pie's playing on her memories.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Kim talked to herself.

"Hey sweetie! Have you eaten lunch now?" Mom In called her. 

"Sort of."

"I can cook for you when you come back home. Why are you trying to live alone?" 

"You don't know why? I moved out because you live with that man." Kim grab her phone again, to make her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter