Chapter 4

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sound of the clicking stilettos filled around the corridor. A beautiful petite lady approaching carrying her princess type zu dog. 

 

"Whoaaaa~! She's so beautiful."

"Pretty~!" Everybody on the room go wild. She's a head turner. 

Where's Pie. I think she's from this class. She stops and peek her head on the door. Let's ask. 

"Horray! Now were a member of a school band! Horay!" Pretty skinned girl and a girl wearing glass wobbling their hands celebrating. 

"Ouch!" 

"What's wrong?" Pretty skinny girl said. 

"She seems sick." Glassed girl answered. 

Those brats. Aunt massaging her face, hit by those two.

"Is Pie Mindara is here? Where is she?"

"WOW!! Ma'am you're really my type!" Pretty skinny girl approaches her amused by here beauty. 

What she's saying.

"Where's Pie?" 

"Whoaa! Look at her s!" 

"Pie?"

"She's talking about the new girl." Glassed girl said. 

"Ahh. She's over here." Pretty skinny girl point her thumb at the back. Where Pie is resting her head, her face facing the desk. 

"Are you okay Pie?" She approached. "I talked to your teacher for a second." She placed her hand on Pie's shoulder. 

"Leave me alone." She wipe that hands off her. 

"Huh? What's wrong? It's your aunt."

Pie lift her head on relief. "Aunt Yeon" 

"You're here." Pie is sweating a lot. 

"You have a fever."Aunt Yeon placed her hands on Pie's forehead. "Lets have a lunch." Aunt lower her stance on Pie.

--

"Slowly Pie! You'll get choked." Aunt said to Pie slurping a pack of pig bloods. Sitting on a bench near a lakeshore. 

"That was close!" Pie releases deep sigh feel alive after drinking the blood.

"Why don't you leave the school? You're silly."

"I never done it before. And I don't know what to say." She her head to Aunt.

"But I've got you. Hehe!" 

"Silly! Am I delivery Man? This is the last time." She scolded Pie.

"How's your school life?"

"It's alright. I'm fine."

"Have you made some friends?"

"Why do I need them for?" Lean her back resting on the bench and looked up the sky.

"You got so twisted. Why don't you have fun? You'll be graduating in a year." She said looking at Pie. "Whatever!"

Arf! Arf! The dog keeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter