Chapter 1

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Summer of 20XX *

 

 A very large hilltop called astraea hill is where the new school St. Lulim's Girl's School is located. The hill is known as a sacred and no man is allowed to enter. A prominent feature is a very large Catholic church in the center of the hill near a small lake; the church can be seen from long distance away. There is a horse ranch. Students may go and study for their lesson at lake's shore.

 

"Go! Kim~!!"

"Kim!"

"Kim go for it!"

The massive crown is eyeing for one player. It's Kim! Playing on a basketball friendly game, part of their physical education subject. 

"Kyaa~! Kim is so attractive." Girl 1 said.

Since it's an all girls school, and no boys is allowed to enter even outside the hill. All girl is favorable on Kim's manly image, she's a very popular on the school. With her hair cutted and shaved like a boy, and much more handsome like a boy. No wonder, all girls would go crazy on him. She's more like a prince on this school. 

"Someone is got rejected by her again. You want to be part of the list?" Girl 2 said from a group of three girls sitting on the bench side of the field. 

"Well~ Everybody knows that every girl who like Kim got rejected."

"I heard she hate girls touching her."

"Uhhhh. Really? She's not easy anyway. She's so hard to get."

"Silly." The other girl exclaims. "That what makes her more attractive." Her chin rested on her hand looking at Kim whose dribbling the ball towards the ring.

"It's no fun if she's easy to get."

 

Kim threw the ball. "Nice! One Kim." Team congratulated her for the point. A bunch of girls scream at the top of their lungs. "Kyaaaaaaa~!"

"Wow~! Isn't Kim is so cute?" A short girl with fair skin wearing glasses said to her friends standing outside the steel picket fences. "Totally my type."

"Why do you like her? It's so annoying!"  Pretty skinny girl butted.

"C'mon~ She's so cool. She got an offer the be a model."

"Have you guys heard the new today?" A long blond haired girl said. "It's about vampires." She added. 

"Vampires?" Glassed girl her head.

"Yes they were on the news yesterday." Blond haired girl specified.

"Just like my mom says, they look exactly like humans. I can't tell who is vampire and who isn't."  

"Because of their rights. We can't do anything." Blondie said raising her index finger on the mid air.

"WHO CARE ABOUT VAMPIRE RIGHTS!" 

"Hey get off your butts!" Instructor whistled on them.

"But why were there on TV?" Glassed ask inocently.

"Well.. uhm, maybe they were caught while humans blood?" Blondie said righteously.

"Ugh. Gross." Pretty girl stretching her arm. Four of them walking, following their instructor to get on the field.

"What did the tv say?? Did they say that they're be expelled in the city?" Keeps on talking. 

"Maybe, there's a place to take care of them."

"Why do they drink blood. They love it so much?"

"Well. Let me drink your blood!" Pretty skinny girl, on her bluffing vampire act. Provoking on girl who wear glass. 

"Come here for a second~!!!" She continue the act. 

"Nooo! Go away!!!" Glassed girl frightened.

"Come one." She keeps on bluffing. 

"Anyway drinking blood is disgusting." 

"Don't you think so Pie?" She her head on un-noticable presence of Pie. 

"Huh?" Pie snap her thoughts back.

"Yes.. I think so." She answer with a small voice. 

"Are you okay? You're to pre-ocupied." She ask. 

After arriving on the center field were everyone gathered, doing their physical act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter