☯ 〉 REVIEWS.

☯ 〉 BLACK&WHITE : THE BATTLE OF THE STRONGEST.
reviews
jaerin
( welike2party / iu / nam joohyuk / red velvet's irene )
( review ) : hey ho!! so basically, chosen, would mean that well, you're in black & white!! accepted, means that there's nothing wrong with your apps and cross your fingers because you might be in the story! yayyy!! if you have some minor or major mistakes, you're app will be in the pending status. it will turn into accepted once you correct the mistakes. basically i'm great at reviews but i try hahaha so on to jaerin. i'm still half-way through the application but let me tell you a few things about her. jaerin is one, or probably the oldest member and she's kinda' motherly but yet childish. she has absolutely no sense of responsiblity so no one trusts her that much. yet. and therefore, she isn't or she is the leader. :) she's really sensitive and if it's too much for her to bear, she'll just - 
arky
( hyuuuunmi-ahh / jiyeon / boo seungkwan / gfriend's yuju )
( review ) : hello gee!! for starters, i love your faceclaim, even if it's an ulzzang and i would much rather an idol bus it's fine. i really like her ethnicity!! it's so unique and her height is cute as well so. the fact that she keeps smiling reminds me of daesung tbh hahahaha !! her personality is pretty much relatable since almost half of the traits are similar to me. for the background, i have no idea why raynard into daehwan but i believe it's a careless and minor mistake aye. omg her cousin is hanbyul i swear i love his voice. not much of a problem or i don't know if it's only me, but the images for her family members aren't appearing. eue. it's the same for the friends as well. if the images won't work, can you maybe state the faceclaim of everyone related to arky in brackets. i love the smell of bacon so much i. i hate being in hot places as well; but that being i can't stand the heat. derp faces though; i can't really imagine her to do derp faces but well. her aegyo is really something though. it isn't really aegyo but it still makes me laugh like. i love people with dimples omg. her guitar is really nice though!! i love the colour! all of the trivias were nice reading and pretty interesting. her stagename is really cool though, i mean look at mine - i can't think of anything nice and interesting. :'( her trainee part was pretty great and it was nice to see that she got the hang of training. i'm not really into seventeen yet but i kind of have a grasp of seungkwan so thanks for your description of him !  ! it's pretty cute how woozi was the one who introduced the whole seventeen to arky and yea arky and seungkwan's relationship is pretty cute. especially the ending omg. and yes dong young bae is bae i shall admit it and of course he can be her mentor!! the scene suggestions are fine, the songs are great as well and momo is love i shall admit it. as long as you correct your minor mistakes, you're off to go! thanks for correcting your mistakes!! ( accepted! )
seolji
( duodenum / yeri / kim hyun jong / akmu's soohyun )
( review ) : hello hui !! i love yeri yes i do. i love all the pictures you provided. all her nicknames are really cute, especially the dwae-gi one. heol. omf i swear i hat wearing dresses and skirts too i. all the piercings reminds of boa she has hella' lot piercings. that was totally extra i know. how could zion t influence her to wear braces i'm smh at seulgi right now. excuse me if i don't have much to write but seriously speaking, her personality is a really nice thing to read. i have nothing to pinpoint about her personality. typical asian moms. i can relate to that. totally. and i like how she manages to learn everything despite how she has to juggle between so many different instruments. of course being under such family, her parents won't allow her to be under any company at that time, especially when the whole family is moving and she's alone in korea. seulgi and junhoe's relationship is really cute and i love junhoe so. and yes. you added my character in it. seulgi and arky is in hanlim. wow. her having a sound cloud is just. bam !!!! i love running man i. i. maybe ( if you are chosen bc i can't say anything as of now ) seulgi and jaerin can spend their time together watching running man. stage name's pretty cool as well. and her persona i. i love her persona. i love soohyun's voice so much so props to you for using her as a talent twin because i don't think many would use her. her trainee life was pretty okay, and i like how she isn't very willing to work with older trainees. and omfg. i didn't know such a cute guy like hyun jong existed so. and their relationship is really nice i. you guys are such good writers. feel free to develop seulgi and hyunjong's relationship if you want to!! i'll be more than happy if you want to. sana is really cute i love everyone from japan line and nine muses' dolls is a nice song so. [[ all the additions are really cute and stufff !!!! thanks for adding additional traits and the interactions between her and hyunjong! ]] ( accepted! )
yoorim
( sirius- / irene / jung chanwoo / iu )
( review ) : the irony when our faceclaims and talent twins are like opposite hAHAHAHAH !!!! anyways, hello silvi ! sorry for the late reviews and yea. let's get started. first things first, i really love irene. like she's a goddess. and all of yoorim's nicknames are so darn cute and fitting. and i cannot imagine irene aka yoorim in nerd glasses like. omfg. i love your personality and bg, they are really well-written and the family & friends part as well. and omf i like how you don't like jaerin like omfg. i just. 'female equivalent of kim jongkook' ; i. i can imagine her being angry like. for the trainee life, there was a mention of 'apple of my eye', i guess it was just a careless and minor mistake so it's fine ! and holy crap. chanwoo. chanwoo is my fcking ikon bias oqeifofnwerimwlw,ef2 !!!!  so darn cute. yes, chanwoo doesn't suit angst i swear i'll give them a happy ending if you're chosen. and noona-dongsaegs are really cute so. and i love dahyun and natty holy. help. i. i. sorry for the really short review but your application is really beautiful, and i have not much to point out about !! ( accepted ! )
ryn
( laylas / kim minju / kim jiwon / lydia paek )
( review ) : hello lay !!!!! firstly, kim minju and daham are really pretty ulzzangs, but they either lack photos, or don't look 17. i mean, i can take it that ryn's mature for her age but it's up to you if you want to change it or not! :')) i really like the picture of the dyed hair like omg. the colour is really nice !! her personality is on the short side, and if possible, please add in more indepth elaboration about ryn because she seems like a really interesting person, but i can't really grasp her character. :'|| ahN Jaehyun is the fc of her dad i'm just going to wither and die now ,, everything is pretty okay and why is so many humans here from hanlim arts high i'm just going to die (2). like all this talented people. bye life. 'is good friends with tablo and zion.t' oMFG. i just. i love them bye. as i've said, lydia is a really good talent twin !! she's really talented. and secondly, her fan name sounds so good i. her trainee life's a little bit on the shorter side too, and would be great if you can expand it. thank god i love bobby so i don't really need much of a description to his personality i guess ??? their interactions are not that long either, but i do understand how they are with each other so. gi's concept is so sawggy and i guess it will fit with yg so i'm definitely gg to use their songs !! do fix some errors and you'll be ready ! thank you for fixing the errors!! may the odds be in your favor.( accepted! )
yeseul
( erica_chee / park seul / oh sehun / mamamoo's wheein )
( review ) : hello erica ! [[ sorry for the late reviews ]] i really love park seul and wheein but you have got quite a few mistakes here and there. firstly, you didn't title the application correctly. it's supposed to be ' ☯ 〉 BLACK&WHITE : STAGE NAME. ' in all caps instead of just application. i happen to really love park seul so your faceclaim is really great. the personality is on the shorter side but i kinda' grasp your character. so feel free to elaborate on them if possible. i have no idea if it's me or what, but the pictures of the family members and friends doesn't really appear. do go correct it!! i love how she has chinese friends like yes !! i do understand chinese so. the trivias are really cute and stuff. her trainee life is short but on point, so yay !1! about sehun and yeseul's relationship; the thing is that sm and yg doesn't really have a good relationship with each other, so yeseul is most likely, unable to do a photoshoot with baekhyun and likewise with the other exo members. i'm just saying, but if you are insisting with that, i can try to make it work. everything over in the relationship is okay though. and omf. the female version of trespass is really pleasing to the ear and i'll probably use it. so fix your errors and you'll be alright !!! ( pending!
stage name
( username / faceclaim / loveinterest / talent twin )
review ) : lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. etiam ac semper neque. aliquam rhoncus fringilla dolor, sit amet molestie nunc. cras nibh elit, egestas eget lorem ac, dictum facilisis dolor. donec eget pharetra dolor. nunc ac tempor diam, in lacinia eros. suspendisse aliquet nibh risus. mauris tempus ipsum ac eros tincidunt, elementum egestas augue porttitor. donec commodo lorem nunc, sed porttitor mi rutrum a. proin commodo finibus vehicula.
stage name
( username / faceclaim / loveinterest / talent twin )
review ) : lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. etiam ac semper neque. aliquam rhoncus fringilla dolor, sit amet molestie nunc. cras nibh elit, egestas eget lorem ac, dictum facilisis dolor. donec eget pharetra dolor. nunc ac tempor diam, in lacinia eros. suspendisse aliquet nibh risus. mauris tempus ipsum ac eros tincidunt, elementum egestas augue porttitor. donec commodo lorem nunc, sed porttitor mi rutrum a. proin commodo finibus vehicula.
stage name
( username / faceclaim / loveinterest / talent twin )
review ) : lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. etiam ac semper neque. aliquam rhoncus fringilla dolor, sit amet molestie nunc. cras nibh elit, egestas eget lorem ac, dictum facilisis dolor. donec eget pharetra dolor. nunc ac tempor diam, in lacinia eros. suspendisse aliquet nibh risus. mauris tempus ipsum ac eros tincidunt, elementum egestas augue porttitor. donec commodo lorem nunc, sed porttitor mi rutrum a. proin commodo finibus vehicula.
stage name
( username / faceclaim / loveinterest / talent twin )
review ) : lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. etiam ac semper neque. aliquam rhoncus fringilla dolor, sit amet molestie nunc. cras nibh elit, egestas eget lorem ac, dictum facilisis dolor. donec eget pharetra dolor. nunc ac tempor diam, in lacinia eros. suspendisse aliquet nibh risus. mauris tempus ipsum ac eros tincidunt, elementum egestas augue porttitor. donec commodo lorem nunc, sed porttitor mi rutrum a. proin commodo finibus vehicula.
stage name
( username / faceclaim / loveinterest / talent twin )
review ) : lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. etiam ac semper neque. aliquam rhoncus fringilla dolor, sit amet molestie nunc. cras nibh elit, egestas eget lorem ac, dictum facilisis dolor. donec eget pharetra dolor. nunc ac tempor diam, in lacinia eros. suspendisse aliquet nibh risus. mauris tempus ipsum ac eros tincidunt, elementum egestas augue porttitor. donec commodo lorem nunc, sed porttitor mi rutrum a. proin commodo finibus vehicula.
stage name
( username / faceclaim / loveinterest / talent twin )
( review ) : Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ac semper neque. Aliquam rhoncus fringilla dolor, sit amet molestie nunc. Cras nibh elit, egestas eget lorem ac, dictum facilisis dolor. Donec eget pharetra dolor. Nunc ac tempor diam, in lacinia eros. Suspendisse aliquet nibh risus. Mauris tempus ipsum ac eros tincidunt, elementum egestas augue porttitor. Donec commodo lorem nunc, sed porttitor mi rutrum a. Proin commodo finibus vehicula.