☯ 〉 CHEATSHEET.

☯ 〉 BLACK&WHITE : THE BATTLE OF THE STRONGEST.
cheat sheet
  
summary
( what on earth is this ) : yeah, this is inspired by jyp sixteen which jyp is coincedentally yg's good friend so you get the drift? oh!! and this is not exactly similar to 'who is next', 'mix and match' and 'jyp sixteen'. it is more similar to bigbang documentary based on plot and numbers. that reminded me that jang fcking hyunseung was supposed to be in bigbang. so basically it is about six female yg trainees that yg feels are ready for debut to go through this stupid dumb useless battle slash survival-reality show. after each mission, the girls will be evaluated and be given marks, of course. at the end of the show, the scores would be tabulated and the one with the lowest score would be eliminated while the rest debuts as 'black&white'.
why black&white ) : um this actually popped out of my mind somehow and yeah. :") but yes - it basically means that this group have the ability to do any types of music genres [white] while staying to the belief of expressing their feelings through their music [black]. it probably doesn't really make sense but that is the type of concept i have hahahahahahahha  

to or not to
( ethnicity/nationality ) : this place takes place in modern society in yg duh. you can be mixed for all i care but do take note that you must at least be half-asian. you don't have to be a half-korean. i would totally accept an american-thai as long as there's a reason why they ended up in korea ! ! 
faceclaims ) : for faceclaims, i'm not exactly restricting anyone on using who they want as long as it fits their nationality and age. you can use idols, actresses, models as long as they are of google relevancy and there are a bunch of hq pictures and gifs of them. however, although k-idols are known to have plastic surgery of all sorts, yg idols looks slightly more natural compared to others, for example, sm. i'm pretty sure no one would use them as faceclaims but just take note that yg idols are not to be touched because they might be potential mentors for all of you trainees. lee jieun is taken by yours truly!
positions ) : there would be no positions assigned to them as of now, but there would definitely be a leader and maknae based on personality and age respectively. however, each one of you would be able to select a talent twin; which reflects on your character's talent. if your talent twin is park bom, that would mean that she would be really good at singing, if it's minzy, then dancing and if rapping, then cl. all-rounded aka thriple threats are really welcomed as well because they pose to be someone very dangerous to others. red velvet's irene is taken! my character is gna be the thriple threat come at me
age range & height ) : based on international age, oldest would probably be 18 and youngest probably 12-13. yes, black&white's going to be a super young group hahahahaha!! oldest being born on 1997 and youngest would be born on 2003.regarding the height, the highest i would allow would be 165cm and the shortest would be 155cm. heol. you might ask why but that's because they would look ultra mini and cute and adorable
relationships ) : i'll be touching on siblings and relatives first. it would totally be ok if your character is related to any idol but just a reminder that having the surname doesn't mean they are siblings okay!!! for example, bang minah and bang yongguk aren't siblings !! also, if you want sandara as your sister then thunder must be your brother, you get it? so do some research aye !!!!! as for love interests, the trainees here are probably not allowed to date and might be too young to do so but eyecandies/crushes/secret admirors are fine with me. the ark's jane is taken as a sibling and nam joohyuk is taken as jaerin's secret admiror!!
personality & bg ) : quality > quantity i believe. sob stories are fine, dramas are as well. however, mary sues should be avoided, but plain janes are allowed like. this story should have some normal people, right? hahahaha. so. um. oh right. personality & bg says a lot about your character, something interesting and relatable will be gr8 bc i would know what to write about. anything is fine as long as it's believable and relevant to present world. also, it would definitely be fine to add in some angsty stuff in it too (( for example, self-harming )). trainees often gets stressed out but they do not have much outlet to let it out so well they do that. it could add on to the drama, definitely. if taking cutting themselves as an example, please note that they would most probably not cut on places that are really obvious like their wrist or arms due to the normal attire they wear.
password ) : state your favourite jyp sixteen trainee linked to a song that you think black&white can pull off. 

plus points
( one ) : mixed nationalities please !! because my character is going to be a 100% korean who holds a american passport because she's born in fullerton, california but she's still korean. 100% thais, japanese, chinese are all welcomed as long as they are asiansss aye !!
two ) : please give love to my little bb cheon jaerin !! feel free to add her into your application. jaerin would probably be someone who has a motherly vibe because she's one of the oldest but that doesn't mean she has enough responsibility to be da leader !!
three ) : bigbang, 2ne1, epik high as mentors would definitely be loved.
four ) : someone have mark tuan or jackson wang (especially if your fc is youngji) as their eye candy or secret admiror or crush omg that would be so cute odi2nioninrfrrv and boys' republic suwoong is so cute he can be that kawaii flower boy oppa like -
five ) : add some humor or sarcasm in your app that would be so appreciated like definitely
six ) : interesting trivias makes your character so much more interesting and fun so !!!!
seven ) : feel free to make the application colouful but not too much i don't want to go blind and add pictures and gifs if you want to (( without messing up the layout ))

q&a
( is it okay to use any of the sixteen members as faceclaims? ) : yes, definitely!!! [[japan line and tzuyu are my fav, just saying ]]
( is love interest compulsory? ) : it isn't !!
( turn-in ) ( source code ) ( example )