Our Level pt. 2

Our Level Of Friendship

She wanted level 7 too; even if there was going to have no outcome or any future to it... she wouldn't have cared as long as they had mutual feelings.

' At least we wouldn't have any regrets when we look back at this time. ' 

She was happy when he chose that level from other two levels. Next day she asked " what if I didn't make you chose from those level; would you have told me, that you liked me or what was on your mind?"

"No, I wouldn't have because there's too long of a distance between us." " And because of my family's situation with relationships " She interveved. " Yes " He replied. 

" We should forget about level 7 and go with level 6. It's the best for both of us " She said with a hint of sadness in her voice which he failed to notice. 

" That's sad. But level 7, we can still be best friends." He hastily said. 

" No thats only level 6. It's the best option for us " She replied. 

" Ah okay, do whatever you want " With that he walked away.

' You shouldn't have chosen level 7. I had already told you that level is unspeakble for us.' She thought to herself while looking at her now blank phone screen.

What do you think she could do? What could they do? Her parents only believe in arrange marriages. They dont know about them.


Hello lovelyz

I know, I know I left the story unfinished.I wanted to try something new.
I want to hear your opinions of how the story should end. Tell me your ending to this story in the comment box below~

XOXO