Our Level pt. 1

Our Level Of Friendship

"Hey do you want to upgrade our friendship? " She asked. 

"Tell me about it lol. " He replied 

" lol you do?" She asked again just to make sure 

" oh yeah, so that's why I told you to tell me about it. " He continued " Don't stay quiet. Dear ~~"

 " So what level are you ready for? " She asked. 

" Hm you have to tell me about the levels first, love" He said.

They both would address each other by pet names; like hun, love, beautiful, handsome, sweetie, jagi or yeobo. 

"I don't know what the levels are..." She confessed while scratching her head.

"Cute. You are so confused today" he .

" my mind is ed today." She said with a pout. " ah sorry" 

"Waaaahh why are you so cute?~" He squealed.

She listed the 7 different levels of friendship. (Im too lazy to rewrite them. The list is in the discription.)

"Well the first five don't relate to us so its the last remaining 3; Close friends, best friends, or the unspeakble on for us." She said.

" uhh thats sad, the unspeakble one " He said with a frown

"Well you said so yourself, so don't cry to me about it. So chose." She said

"Ahaha right. So um I'll  just choose the best one then. I'll tell you when I meet you."

"Choose. Choose. Choose."

" No,  I want to tell you when we meet" 

(If you haven't realized they live in different country)

"Yeah in 100 years lol"

"No i will tell you only when i see you. I plan on coming maybe next year or in november"

" I don't like these kinds of answers. You never know what could have in the future. For all we know, i might end up dieing." She retorted 

"Hey don't die " He panicked

"I wont die. Im just saying that the future is unpredictable."

"I just wanted to say it to you with a flower." He pouted.

* sends flowers emojis* here i give you flowers now tell me. Close friends or best friends?"

"Alright if i only can choose from them two..."

"Hahaha you want the third one too?"

"YES! give me the third option too."

Okay I'll give it to you. Now choose."

" i choose the third one" 

"....are you sure?"

" yes"

"How, why, since when???"

"My feelings, you will know when you listen to Ed Sheeren's Thinking out loud."

"But what about the girl you were telling me about..?" She asked

"Well what if i tell you there was no one, it was justa try to make certain someone jealous" 

"Babo"

 

They fell asleep while talking on the phone..

She loved him too but never said.. now she thought her love wouldnt be left unrequited anymore. Or so thats what she thought.