002.

Sweet & Sour 101
beautiful starry night.
 
It was night, and Junhwa just woke up from her afternoon sleep. Knock! Knock!Someone was knocking on the door of her room. "Honey, dinner's ready! Get down now," Her grandmother knocked in and said. She smiled, "Yes, 'ma. I'll go down now," She went in front of the mirror and combed her hair. "Im still tired," she said and stretched her arms up.

She was eating with her grandmother. It was silent, as she drunk in a glass of water. "So, before your cousin's wedding, where do you plan to go?" she asks. Junhwa shrugged her shoulders as she continues to eat. "Maybe I'll just go roam around the city, or visit idol stars! Oh, I wanna see Scandal and Arashi~" Junhwa said with eyes that sparkles. Her grandmother chuckled. "Silly, girl,"

"Well, I couldn't accompany you, tomorrow. I'll be having senio citizen's meeting, is it alright?" Her grandmother said. "Yes, 'ma. I'm a grown-up now, I can go alone by myself," Junhwa says as she was finishing her food. "As you say, young lady." said her grandmother as they both laughed together.

"Ma, can I go refresh myself on the rooftop?" Junhwa asked her grandma. "Sure, just be careful, you might slip and injure your leg!" She said. Junhwa nodded and happily went on the roof.

"Waa~ The wind is very soothing," said Junhwa as she closed her eyes. She then sat up and opened her notebook, clicked her ballpen by her lips and wrote.

"November 08, 2011- I'm here in Tokyo, Japan! Its very relaxing here! I ate with my grandmother, and now I'm in the rooftop!I see those wonderful twinkling stars up the night sky, and I feel so happy! My cousin's wedding is on the next, next day. I have time to roam around until, tomorrow! Goodbye, mr. diary! Goodnight~ Mwaaaaah! -Junhwa"

She then put down her journal and pen and sought her eyes on the night sky above her. "Its cool to see twinkling stars like this," she whispered. "Oh! That one's perfect!" She pointed out the big one and it was like a diamond floating up the sky.

"This night is so flawless," She said and yawned. "I'm afraid I ahve to go now, stars. Goonight night sky, I'm feeling a bit droopy, good night see the sun tomorrow!" She said and laughed at herself, as she went back in her room, and layed her body on the bed, in a thick blanket, and her soft pillow.
 
 
a/n:2nd chapter is posted! I'm sorry its boring and its short, I'll update again tomorrow! Please anticipate more! I promise to update as often as I can! Don't go away. Aww, I wish for more readers, subscribers and comment! -___-;;;;