001.

Sweet & Sour 101
travelling alone.
 
"Oh, no! Where's my oxfords!"said Junhwa, who was rushing in dressing herself as she was in a rush! she couldn't find her shoes, that was under her bed. She was about to be late on her flight. Her flight is on 7:30 in the morning, and she woke up 6:30, exactly. "Oh, there you are!" she quickly put her shoes on. "Oh, Kasoon-ahjumma, can you take my luggage down? I'll just eat breakfast! Thanks!" she rushed down and ate her breakfast.

Mrs. Kasoon laughed and nodded. "That girl, really," as she shook her head. She took Junhwa's luggage down stairs and gave it to the butler into her their private car.

After eating, "Are you ready to go, young lady?" said Mrs. Kasoon. "Yes, and please can you tell mom I had to leave early, since they don't have time for me, I'll go travel myself alone..." she says. Mrs. Kasoon fixed her dress and smiled. "Be careful,okay?" Junhwa then nodded.

"I'll be going!" she says and entered the car. She checked her things in her carry-all bag. She saw there her passport, her ID, her perfume, her lipstick, her purse, and her sanitary needs for herself. Her chocolates, and a box of candies to prevent dizziness, her vitamins, and most importantly, her journal notebook to write in.

A lot later, she was waiting in her seat before her flight was called. She looked at her wrist watch, "6:50 am," she sighed. "All passengers from Korea to Japan please fall in line immediately," a voice called and reapeated 2 times.

"My flight is called!" she says. Junhwa took her luggage and went to fall in line. She was going to Japan to attend her cousin's wedding.

* * * * *


After 2 hours riding the plane, she went off. Wearing her sunglasses, "The weather's fine here,"Junhwa said. She was walking out on Gate 3 carrying her luggage. as she was waiting for a taxi outside. "Ahh, my back hurts." she said and stretched her arms, wide.

After a long drive, she was staying on her grandmother's house in Tokyo. "Grandma, I'm here!" she called out, knocking on her door. Then, someone opened the door.

"Oh! Junhwa," she greeted her with a soft hug, as she smiles. "Let's go in," her grandmother says. "Wow, the house changed back from when I was 3," in amazement, Junhwa said.

"Its been awhile, you are now grown-up, is that really you? You grew so pretty," said her grandmother. "Of course this is me," Junhwa giggled as she sat on the sofa. Her grandmother gave her a glass of juice and freshly baked pastries.

She took a bite, "Omo~ This is delicious!" Junhwa ate and chatted with her grandmother. Then, after that she went in her room, upstairs. It was neatly arranged, with a tint of ourple walls and paintings in it. It was really beautiful. She jumped into her bed. "Ah~ Its time to rest for now!"
 
a/n: so, here's the first chapter! I hope you like it. This might not be so entertaining for the start of the story, but I hope you like it! I will update everyday, if I can. Its hard because of the busy schedule I have, those silly homeworks! I should study first, before this. So, here! Boring, eh? Sorry~ .____________.