National Heartbreak Day

My Stupid Idol

Chapter 3: National Heartbreak Day

 

a/n: well, in this chapter I included Jo In Sung and Gong Hyojin (the one who played as the first lead at the drama "it's okay it's love") not in the story, but as what 'heals' Kyuhyun's broken heart (he's my bias after all. And Kyumin is my otp. I don't have the heart to make him feel brokenhearted for too long) XD well, I know it's not like they are a real couple or something, but I likes them. A LOT. almost as much as I likes Kyumin XD so please just bear with my crazy imagine lol XD

 

Donghae went downstairs and found his mother preparing their breakfasts.

He stayed in his parent's house yesterday because he wants to ask for their 'blessings' today.

He hugs his mother from behind. "Good morning, my beautiful mother" he greeted her. "How's your sleep?"

Dahae smiled upon seeing her son becomes so clingy early in the morning. "Good morning, my handsome son" she said happily. "I have a good sleep. How about you?"

Donghae nods his head. "Me too" he said. "Umma, what do you think is the best gemstone to propose a girl?"

Dahae tapped her chin. "Well, your father proposed me with a diamond ring because it was my birthstone" she said. "Why did you ask?"

Donghae was about to answer when his father enters the kitchen.

"You guys are making me jealous early in the morning" Dongwook teased them. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Donghae asked me what is the best gemstone to propose a girl" Dahae said. "And I told him that you proposed me with a diamond ring because it was my birthstone"

"Appa, do you, know Youngwoon ajussi's daughter's birthday?" Donghae asks his father.

"Well, it's april 4th if I'm not mistaken" Dongwook said. "Why did you ask?"

"So her birthstone is the same as Umma's? Diamond?" Donghae asks. "Well, I'm planning to propose her"

Dongwook coughs upon hearing his son and Dahae quickly stops her activity. "Propose?" they both ask in unison.

Donghae nods his head. "I'm going to propose her at my new album launch presscon tonight" he said. "I'll told her to watch it at the tv because it'll be aired on every channel, so everyone will know that I'm going to marry her"

"But, isn't this too early?" Dahae asks her son. "You guys just know each other"

"Besides, you guys are currently involved in a scandal" Dongwook said. "Is it okay? People will think that you're in a hurry because you want to cover up that sponsorship scandal"

"Appa, you know this well. There's no such thing as sponsorship" Donghae said. "I just want to marry her because I'm already sure with her, and that I see her as my future. I can show her my true self without even worrying that she will hate me and I feel comfortable everytime I'm with her. I'm going to propose her tonight, that's why I stayed here last night. Because I want to ask for your blessings"

"Have you asked for Youngwoon and Teukie's blessings?" Dongwook ask. "They won't go easy on you just because you're my son. Hyukkie is his one and only daughter. And she's also an only child"

"I'll call him later or I'll visit his office because I want to make everything a surprise to Hyukkie" Donghae said.

"Have you talked to Mr. Choi about this? If not, he'll surely be mad once he finds out" Dahae said. "Besides, I hear from Teukie Unnie that Hyukkie is such a spoiled kid because she's a one and only daughter. Are you sure that you can handle her?"

Donghae chuckles. "Don't worry with Masiwon, Umma. I've talked to him and about Hyukkie..." Donghae paused as he kissed his mother's cheek. "I'm also an only child. I'm also spoiled. We're the same"

Dahae smiled. "That was sweet" she said. "After you marry her, don't ever forget us, and treat her as if she's a princess. Treat her as if she's the only woman alive in the universe, don't ever hurt her and make her cry, don't ever exchange her to any other girl out there. Not even to... Your ex, Jessica"

Donghae's smile suddenly vanished upon hearing her ex name. Dahae does that on purpose. Because she wants to test if Donghae still feels bitter about the break up of him and Jessica, she wants to make sure that her son has already moved on from his ex before he marries Eunhyuk and will just hurt her and of course himself.

But Donghae quickly smiles again upon remembering that he'll marry Eunhyuk soon. "Of course Umma, I'll never forget you and Appa, and I'll always treat Hyukkie as a princess, I'll always treat her as if she's the only woman alive in the universe, I'll never hurt her and make her cry, and I'll never exchange her to any other girl out there. Not even to..." Donghae takes a deep breath before he continues. "Jessica".

 

~~~***~~~

 

Hyukkie went out of her webtoon publisher's office after assigning the new episode of her webtoon when suddenly Donghae calls her.

She didn't answer it but she didn't ignore it. She just stares at her phone blankly until it stops ringing.

She sighed as she stares at the wallpaper of her cellphone. It was a picture of her and Donghae. "I know this sounds immature and that nobody's perfect, but... Seriously, I think I can't accept you just the way you are" she told her wallpaper. "I mean, I need time to be away from you for awhile, at least until I can understand everything. You know, I kind of... Lost my feelings towards you. Aish, why are you so different from the Donghae oppa that I know?"

She unlocked her cellphone and called her cousin.

"Yeoboseo?" Ryeowook answers the call lazily-- she just woke up, it's so obvious. Eunhyuk can hear it through her voice.

"Hello, Wookie. Let's meet somewhere. There's something I want to discuss with you"

"Not now" Ryeowook said, she yawns softly. "I'm still sleepy. Besides, if you're having a problem with your love life, same here. So I don't want to listen to other people's problem when my own problem isn't solved yet-- or never be solved to be exact"

"Eh? What's happen to your so called love life?" Eunhyuk asks. "As far as I know you only care about oppa"

Ryeowook sighs. "I'm not you, Hyukkie. I have a crush okay. A long time crush" she said. "Remember Henry Lau?"

Eunhyuk tapped her chin as she tries to remember where she had hear that name before. "Ah! Our college friend! That chinese boy!" she said. "And she's also your crush back then"

"Correction, Hyukkie. Not back then. He's still my crush" Ryeowook said. "And he's getting married today. And you know what the worst part is? He just inform me about it yesterday!"

Eunhyuk can't help but to laugh at her. "That's why Wookie, maybe we can discuss our problems together" she said. "See you at my house"

"Yah! Yah! Wait!" Ryeowook said, but Eunhyuk ignores her by ending the call.

Eunhyuk sighs. "I'm not going to tell you. Not in the phone" she said.

She was about to snuck her phone back into her bag when suddenly her phone rangs.

Only this time it's not Donghae. It's Yesung--he've got her number again when they met yesterday.

"Yeoboseo?" Eunhyuk said as she answers the call.

"HYUKKIE!" Yesung shouts over the phone. 

Eunhyuk frowns upon hearing him. "Seriously, Kim Jongwoon, you don't have to shout! I'm not deaf!" she said. "And what's your problem?"

"I'm brokenhearted" he said sadly.

Eunhyuk's eyebrows furrowed. "And what do you mean by that?" she asks. "You never tell me that you have a girlfriend"

Yesung sighs. "Still remember Mimi?" he asks.

"Mimi? Ah~ Zhoumi that chinese girl. Your high school crush. Why?" Eunhyuk asks.

"Correction, Hyukkie. Not back then. She's still my crush" Yesung said. "And she's getting married today. And you know what the worst part is? She just inform me about it yesterday!"

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow upon hearing him. 'Why does his explanation sounded a lot like Wookie's?' she thought.

"Yeoboseo?" Yesung asks. "Yah! Lee Eunhyuk! Are you still there?"

"Ah, what?" Eunhyuk asks. "Sorry, I was thinking about something. You sounded a lot like my cousin"

Yesung sighed. "Whatever it is. You still lived at that house, right? The same house as you lived when we were still in high school?" he asks.

Eunhyuk nods. "Yeah, why?"

"You better get prepared. I'm going there later. I'm just looking for a friend. Another brokenhearted person. The more the merrier" he said. "Maybe 'my other half' will do. You see he's always broken hearted because of that noona. Bye Hyukkie" he adds before he ends the call.

Eunhyuk sighs. "Seriously, how could they discuss their love life with me when I'm also having a problem here" she said.

Her phone rangs again, it was Donghae. She keeps on ignoring him. He calls again, she ignores again. It continues untill Donghae stops calling her when he already left 9 unanswered calls. Then her phone chimed.

It was a text from Donghae.

 

'Hyukkie, are you avoiding me? Did I just do something wrong? Whatever is that, please forgive me! >_<

But if you're not avoiding me, it's great then. Call me as soon as you read this message. I miss hearing your voice... ㅠㅠ'

 

She just locks her phone and puts it back inside her bag, ignoring the call. "Not now..." she whispered to herself. "I need to be away for you for the meantime. I also miss you a lot. I miss your smile, I miss your voice and the craziest thing is I even miss your stupidity. But seriously, I need to be away from you for the meantime. So that I'm sure of what I'm feeling towards you. Is it love or just infatuation. I don't want to hurt you if I find out late that it all was just infatuation... Besides, it's still hard to accept that your idol is not as perfect as what you think"

She sighed before she walks again. She has to arrive home fast so that Ryeowook and Yesung won't arrive faster than her.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Kyuhyun was walking at the hallway when he saw the girl he loves coming. It was Lee Minnie, the famous actress. Or Lee Sungmin--that's her real name.

Kyuhyun smiles upon seeing her. He walks towards her and greeted her. "Hey noona" he said happily. "Where are you going?"

Sungmin smiles sweetly at him, making him blush. "Me? Oh, I'm going to my new drama script reading" she said. "You see, my new drama is produced by our agency, so I go here earlier. But it seems that I arrived here too early"

"Really?" Kyuhyun asks. "Where is that script reading?"

"Conference room number 8" Sungmin said.

"I can accompany you there" Kyuhyun said, offering himself happily. "Besides I'm not busy and I have something to tell you" he adds seriously. He already wants to confess to her. He's already tired of keeping all his feelings to himself.

"Well... Okay, if it's okay with you" Sungmin said happily.

So they walked together to the conference room number 10. Awkwardness attacks them during their way.

"So... What is it?" Sungmin asks, breaking the silence between them.

"Eh?" Kyuhyun asks.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Sungmin asks. "You said that you have something to tell me"

"Ah~" Kyuhyun said. He takes a deep breath. "Noona, is it okay, if I consult my love life to you?"

Sungmin nods happily. "It's okay, of course" she said. "Why would you hesitate? You already become a brother to me"

Kyuhyun bites his lower lip when he heard her saying the word 'brother'. He sighed. 'Friend zone level maximum' he thought.

"Well, I've been crushing on this girl older than me by 6 years for 2 years already" he said, pertaining to Sungmin who is standing in front of him. "But it seems that she likes someone else. Someone that is... More decent than me, more handsome than me... And he's... Well, I had to admit more popular than me. Shortly, his 'star' is so far from mine. What should I do?"

Sungmin chuckles. "Ooh, so you like a noona, huh?" she . "Well, I feel you, Kyu. I'm also crushing on someone older than me since I got paired with him on a drama. But it seems that he likes another girl"

Kyuhyun sighs upon hearing that. 'Jo In Sung sunbaenim' he thought. But he manages to flash a fake teasing smile. "May I know who that person is?" he asks.

Sungmin blushed upon hearing him. "W, why do you want to know?" she asks. "You tell it to me first, who that noona is"

'Seriously, for god's sake that noona is you!' Kyuhyun thought. "No. You tell me first, then I'll tell you who that noona is" he said, started to be a brat.

Sungmin pouts. She always makes Kyuhyun's heart skips a beat everytime she did that because of her cuteness, but not this time. His heart skips a beat not because of her cuteness, but because of nervousness. Even though he already has an idea of who that person is, he still hold on to his little tiny piece of hope. 'Everyone that is not Jo In Sung please. Everyone that is not a 'god' like Jo In Sung. Please~' he wished in his mind.

Sungmin sighed. "Fine, because you're just like a brother to me, I'll tell you. But you must keep this a secret, arasseo?"

Kyuhyun nods his head, ignoring his heart that starts to ache more as Sungmin keeps on repeating that damn 'brother' word. "I Promise" he said weakly.

Sungmin takes a deep breath. "It's Jo In Sung oppa" she said. "It's shocking, right?"

Kyuhyun sighs--again. 'Good. No more chance for you, Cho Kyuhyun. It ends' he thought sadly. "No it's not" he pretends to . "It's very obvious, you know"

Sungmin blushed upon hearing him. Her eyes widened--- this is also one of the thing that usually makes Kyuhyun's heart skips a beat. But unfortunately, not for today. "Really?" she asks cutely. "Aish... Now it's your turn! Tell me who that noona is!"

Kyuhyun suddenly panicked. 'How could I tell you who that girl is when she's you?' he thought panickedly. 'And... When you've rejected me even before I confess?'

He was still thinking whether to tell her the truth or not when someone ran towards him and hugged him.

"Kyukyu!" that person said happily when he finds him. "What are you doing here?"

Kyuhyun tries to escape from that person's hugs. "Hyung, seriously, could you please stop hugging me?" he asks, faking a smile. "Our sunbae is here"

That person--Yesung looked up. "Oh, Minnie sunbae, you're also here?" Yesung asks. "And why did you blush?"

"Oh, do I?" Sungmin asks nervously. "I have a script reading at conference room number 8 and Kyu accompany me here" she said, pointing at the conference room number 8 beside her. "And you? It seems that your group is not busy today"

Yesung nods. "We actually have schedule earlier, but we already finished it" he said. "You seem to be talking something really serious, what is it sunbae?"

"Hey, are you not brokenhearted just like me? Aish, such a betrayal, I thought you're my other half" Yesung whispered to him.

"Shut up" Kyuhyun whispered back at him.

Sungmin smiled upon seeing them looks so 'close' like this. "Well, I'll go inside" she said. "Thank you, Kyu"

Kyuhyun fakes a smile. "It's okay, noona" he said. "Actually I'm the one who should say thanks to you because you already want to listen to what I said earlier"

After Sungmin go inside, Yesung quickly let go of him and 'interrogate' him.

"Did you just confessed to her?" he asks.

Kyuhyun sighs. "I'm glad that I didn't" he said. "Aish, seriously. This 'flower' has already withers even before it blooms"

"Then why did she blushed?" Yesung asked.

"She just told me that.... She likes Jo In Sung more than just a friend" Kyuhyun said. "And she even told me that she thinks of me as a little brother. That's why she told me who her crush is"

Yesung can't help but to laugh upon hearing his groupmate story.

"Yah! Is that how a hyung react when he hears the sad story of his brother?" Kyuhyun asks. "Seriously, how could you call yourself my other half when you laughed at my sufferings"

Yesung wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes--he laughed too much that tears starts coming. "Sorry" Yesung said. "It's just that... It's too tragic. Your love story. I mean it's okay if it's not a 'god' like Jo In Sung. But it's... Hahahahahhahaha"

Kyuhyun just rolls his eyes at him. "And you? What's your problem?" he asks. "You tell me that you're broken hearted"

Yesung sighs. "My crush since high school is getting married today" he said.

"Who? Hyukkie noona?" Kyuhyun asks curiously. Yesung hits his head. "Ouch! Yah! Why did you hit me?!"

"Because you're talking nonsense" Yesung said. "Why would I like that monkey girl, huh? Besides, she's not getting married"

Kyuhyun chuckles. "Well, just in case" he said.

Yesung rolls his eyes. "Shut up, Jo In Sung's rival" he teases his groupmate.

They were starts to 'bickering' at each other again when they see Donghae walking past them. He was too focused on his phone that he didn't notice them bickering at each other.

"Hey, hyung!" Yesung said as he pats Donghae's shoulder. "What's happen? You seems very busy"

Donghae looks at them. He seems so serious and frustrated at the same time. He sighed. "Nothing" he said before he walk past them again.

"I could sense a broken hearted aura" Yesung said out loud so that Donghae will hear him.

Donghae stops walking. He turns his back so that he'll be facing them. He let out a sigh. "Okay, you're right, I'm kind of broken hearted" he said.

"Because of who? That nine tailed fox Jessica?" Kyuhyun asks. "You see, you're always broken hearted because of her". He never calls Jessica with noona or sunbae or sunbaenim even if she's 12 years older than him because he never respects her. He thinks that she's a woman that flirts with men only to get popularity, besides, he hates her because she hurts his hyung, Donghae-- he always thinks of Donghae and Yesung as his real brother because he's an only child in his family.

"Yes you're right. But not this time" Donghae said. "It's not because of that nine tailed fox Jessica"

Yesung gasped when Donghae can say Jessica's name without even hesitating. He just said it just like how he said other people's name. Normally. "So... Let me guess..." he said. "Is it Hyukkie?"

Donghae nods his head. "She's avoiding me" he said. "She didn't answer any of my calls, and she didn't even reply any of my texts. I doubt that she even bothered to open and read it. And I don't even do anything wrong"

"Girls are always like that. They are so moody" Kyuhyun said. "Maybe you can try contacting her tomorrow"

"I can't" Donghae said. "I'm proposing her tonight"

Yesung and Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "Again?" they both asks.

"I'm proposing her tonight at my new album release" Donghae said. "I need to fix this missunderstandings first before I propose her"

"Hyung, are you out of your mind or something? You just know her like... 3 months ago!" Yesung said.

"But I already see my future and happiness in her" Donghae said.

"But she avoids you right before you propose her?" Kyuhyun asks.

Donghae nods his head.

Kyuhyun sighs. "We feel you, hyung" he said. "So we're three broken hearted idols"

Donghae raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" he asks.

"Well, he's also rejected by Minnie sunbae right before he confessed to her. Minnie sunbae said that she likes Jo In Sung sunbaenim more than just a friend and she only thinks of our Kyukyu as a little brother" Yesung explains. "While me, my crush is getting married today. Let's call today a national heartbreak day"

Donghae sighs. "I feel you guys" he said. "Let's have a drink. You know, alcohols are the best to heal broken hearts"

"Wait a minute, hyung, you're also broken hearted?" Yesung asks.

Donghae nods. "Of course I am. The girl I love avoids me just before I propose her" he said.

'If Donghae hyung is broken hearted because of Hyukkie, then Hyukkie must be also broken hearted' Yesung thought. 'I wonder what makes her avoids Donghae hyung. I'm glad that I told her I'm going to visit her at her house so that I can ask her'

"Hello?" Donghae asks. "So what do you think about my invitation?"

Yesung quickly go back to reality. He flashes a smile--more of an evil grin. "Hyung, you can't get drunk. You have a presscon tonight. And you're going to propose Hyukkie at that presscon. I'm sure she would appreciate it if you're drunk" he said. "I'm just going somewhere with Kyukyu to 'celebrate' this national heartbreaking day. Bye!" he adds as he drags Kyuhyun with him.

"Me? Why me?" Kyuhyun asks as he follows his hyung.

"Because you're my other half" Yesung said. "Besides, we're going to celebrate national heartbreaking day"

"What? Where?" Kyuhyun asks.

"Hyukkie's house. Her parents is currently in Paris for their second honeymoon and will be back tonight. I know it from Choi Sajangnim" Yesung said. "Since she's also brokenhearted, we can share about our problems with her"

 

~~~***~~~

 

"So... You're Hyukkie's cousin?" Yesung asks Ryeowook as he blushes.

Ryeowook smiles at him, she's also blushing. "Yes" she said cutely. "And you're Hyukkie's bestfriend?"

Yesung nods. "Her most handsome and lovable bestfriend" he said, still blushing due to Ryeowook's cuteness.

It's been two hour--or more since they arrived at Eunhyuk's house and Yesung has already falling in love at the first sight with Ryeowook. And they just starts talking to each other like 2 minutes ago because they are too busy staring at each other and blushes.

Eunhyuk rolled her eyes at them while Kyuhyun just stare at them with disgust look on his face and mumbles 'betrayal'.

"See who's calling this a national heartbreak day" Kyuhyun said. "It seems that today has change into national falling in love day for him"

Yesung ignores him. "So you're also brokenhearted like us?" he asks Ryeowook. "What's your problem?"

"My crush is getting married today" Ryeowook said, but her tone is no longer sad everytime she said that. She's... Well, everyone knows the tone she used. It's the tone you used everytime you talked to your crush.

"Really? My problem is also the same" Yesung said. "What's your crush' name?"

"It's Henry Lau" Ryeowook said.

"Wow. What a very small world, huh?" Yesung asks. "My crush is Zhoumi. His bride"

Ryeowook chuckles. "What a very small world" she repeated.

"Hey, maybe, someday we can marry each other too" Yesung said. "We're their rejects. Maybe we're meant for each other. Besides, your surname is also Kim, right?"

Ryeowook nods while blushing profusely.

"I've heard somewhere that people with same surname does meant for each other" Yesung said, he points at Kyuhyun beside him. "You see, this guy just got rejected before he could confess to his crush. Maybe because they don't have the same surname"

"Yah! Is that what you calls brothership? You dares to laugh at my sufferings after you find a new girl!" Kyuhyun said. His voice lowered. "Besides, my surname is the same as Jo Insung, but I still have different fate as his"

"That's because you didn't born as a 'god' like Jo Insung. You see, if you're like him, maybe Minnie sunbae will like you" Yesung .

They both starts bickering at each other while Ryeowook just giggles upon seeing them.

"Seriously, Wookie, are you not going to try to stop them?" Eunhyuk asks ignoring the two guys.

Ryeowook shook her head. "They seems cute this way" she said. "Isn't this prove us that they are just like real siblings?"

Eunhyuk rolls her eyes at her. She looks back at Yesung and Kyuhyun. They are still bickering at each other. "Stop it you two" she said. "Now, let me asks something. Did Lee Minnie just rejects you?"

Yesung laughs upon hearing her question while Kyuhyun just let out a sigh. "She didn't directly rejects me because I haven't confessed. But kind of" he said. "She told me that she likes Jo Insung more than a friend and that she thinks of me as her little brother"

"Wait, let me make this clear" Ryeowook said. "So you're crushing on Lee Minnie, but Lee Minnie is crushing on Jo Insung?"

Kyuhyun nods. "Yeah" he said.

"Bad for you" Ryeowook said. "It would be hard for her to move on from Jo Insung to you... You know he's a 'god'"

Yesung laughs harder while Eunhyuk snickers upon hearing her cousin. She doesn't want to laugh hard like Yesung because it might hurt Kyuhyun's feelings because her parents always told her that it's not good to laugh at other people's sufferings, but somehow, her snicker is hurting more than a laugh to a broken hearted person.

Yesung wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes while patting Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Okay, stop teasing Kyukyu. You know he's still my 'brother' after all" he said. "Now, Lee Eunhyuk, may I know why did you avoids Donghae hyung?"

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow. "Eh? How could you know?" she asks.

"He told us that you're avoiding him" Yesung said. "Now, tell us why did you avoid him"

Eunhyuk just shrugged her shoulder as she turns on the tv. It was a gossip channel showing a news of Jo Insung. "Oh?" Eunhyuk said. "Speaking of Jo Insung"

All of them turn their heads towards the tv.

It was a news of Jo Insung confirmed that he's in a relationship with Gong Hyojin, the famous actress that played with him at the drama 'it's okay, it's love'.

"Hey, isn't Gong Hyojin the one who played at 'Pasta'?" Eunhyuk asks, she looks at Kyuhyun. "You sang for the ost, right? What's that song title? Ah, listen to you"

Kyuhyun ignored her. He stares at Yesung. "Hyung, you've played on a drama before, right?" he asks.

Yesung nods. "Yes, I did. Why?"

"How long does a script reading event?" Kyuhyun asks.

"It can be like... 2 hours or more. Depending on the dialogs" Yesung said. "Why?"

Kyuhyun stares at his watch. It's already 3 hours since Sungmin went to the script reading event. "Hyung, I'm afraid that I have to leave you here" he said.

"Why? Where are you going?" Yesung asks even though he already has an idea where Kyuhyun is going.

"I'm going to prevent Minnie noona from watching this" Kyuhyun said as he stands up. "I can't add another broken hearted person here. At least, not her, not my crush. I don't want to see her sad"

"Aish, that boy. He's too good" Yesung said as soon as Kyuhyun left them. "This can be a good chance for him though, but instead of telling her about this, he decided to make her remain innocent just because he doesn't want her to be sad"

Ryeowook stares at Eunhyuk. "Now, care to explain your problem with Donghae oppa, Hyukkie?" she asks.

"No" Eunhyuk said. At first she wants to tell them, but it seems that they will only if she did so she changes her mind.

"Tell it before we force you to" Yesung said.

Eunhyuk sighs. "What if I don't want?" she asks.

Yesung stares at Ryeowook and Ryeowook stares back at him. "Ryeowook-ssi" Yesung said. Ryeowook nods her head, understanding his 'code' before they both ran to Eunhyuk and tickles her.

Eunhyuk manages to escape from them and ran away. "Yah!" she shouted.

"We'll do this untill you tell us!" Yesung said as he and Ryeowook chases her.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Kyuhyun arrives at conference room 8 and spotted Sungmin, sitting alone while crying--it seems that she already hear the news.

He walks towards her and pats her shoulder. Sungmin looks up to look at him. She quickly wipes her own tears. "Kyu? Why are you here?" she asks. "I thought you're with Yesung"

Kyuhyun sat on an empty chair beside her. "I quickly ran back here when I hear that news because I thought about you upon hearing it" he said. "So... You already hear it?"

Sungmin nods. "But it's okay. I've predicted that he likes her though" she lied. It is true that she have predicted that her crush likes Gong Hyojin, but it's not okay. It's not okay at all. It never be okay.

Kyuhyun hugs her to comfort her. "Don't lie, noona" he said. "You can cry your heart out"

Sungmin hugs him back and cries harder. "How fool I am to hold on a hope that he likes me?" she asks. "He's a 'god'. Of course he meant for a 'goddess' not for me"

Kyuhyun didn't say anything. He just let her cry. When she stops crying, Kyuhyun pats her back as he sing one of the famous soundtracks that he sang. Listen To You. The soundtrack of Gong Hyojin's drama.

 

"My heart hears you.. from head to toe.

Although the whole world laughs at me, my heart only listens to you.

One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath.

Stay the way you are, I'm gonna say 'I Love You' and kiss you everyday.

Forever I love you, love you, love you,

love you, love you, love you

oh my baby my love"

 

Sungmin feels calm as she listens to Kyuhyun's soft voice. She slowly lets go of him.

"Thanks a lot, Kyu. Your voice calmed me down. But..." she stopped for awhile. She pouts at him. "Out of all song, why must that song? Aish, you want to remind me of that news, aren't you?" she .

Kyuhyun chuckles upon hearing her. "I'm glad that you're back to the Minnie noona that I know" he said. "But mainly, I choose that song because... I sing that for you"

Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Lee Sungmin, my heart listens to you, I love you" Kyuhyun said, finally confessing to his feelings. "You're the noona that I liked. You're the girl that I'm telling you"

Sungmin stares at him for the meantime before she laughs. "Kyu, thanks for cheering me, but seriously you don't have to go this far" she said.

"Noona, I'm serious" Kyuhyun said. "I love you. I've been... In love with you head over heels since the first time I met you"

Sungmin blushes upon hearing him. "Are you... Serious?" she asks.

Kyuhyun nods. "Serious as in one hunred and one percent serious" he said. "I can marry you right now if you don't believe me"

"But... I only think of you as my brother" Sungmin said. "And... I don't want to lose you. You're... You're one of the most precious person in my life"

"That's okay, noona" Kyuhyun said. "I'll wait. I'll wait until the day that you moved on and look at me differently. Not as a brother, but as a man. And I'll wait until everytime that you hear this song, it didn't reminds you of Gong Hyojin sunbaenim, but me"

"But... What if you've waited and I've moved on but... I don't moved on to you?" Sungmin asks.

"That's okay" kyuhyun said. "That means we didn't mean for each other. But don't worry. I'll never leave you. You can always talk to me about everything"

Sungmin didn't say anything. She just stares at Kyuhyun's eyes, trying to find lies, but she can't. She can only see sincerity.

"So? Will you accept me?" Kyuhyun asks.

Sungmin thinks for awhile before she nods her head. "Okay, I'll accept you" she said. "And I'll try and learn to love you from now on"

Kyuhyun giggles happily as he holds her face between his hands. "So... We're already a couple?" he asks.

Sungmin nods. "Yes we are" she said. "But, Kyu..."

"Why?" Kyuhyun asks.

"Let's not open our relationship to the public until I loves you" Sungmin said. "I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to embarass you in front of your fans if ever I failed to love you"

Kyuhyun nods. "It's okay, noona" he said. "I'll wait. I love you. Maybe you're not one of the 'goddess' like Song Hyekyo or Kim Taehee, but to me, you're the most beautiful 'goddess' ever"

Sungmin smiles upon hearing him. "That was sweet" she said.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Meanwhile...

 

Eunhyuk stops running as she pants hard. She sat on a sofa in front of the TV. "Okay... I'll tell you" she said.

"Yay!" Ryeowook and Yesung cheered happily.

"So, why did you avoid Donghae hyung?" Yesung asks.

"Seriously, aren't you tired?" Eunhyuk asks.

"No. Now, answer my question. Why did you avoid Donghae hyung?" Yesung asks again, repeating his question.

Eunhyuk sighs. "I... It's a kind of... Illfeel" she said.

Yesung and Ryeowook raises an eyebrow. "Illfeel?" they both asks in unison.

Eunhyuk nods. "You see, I'm his fan before and I always believed that he's perfect. But when I met him, it turns out that he's... Yeah, you know" she said. "It's hard for me to accept the truth that my idol isn't as perfect as what I thought, it's part of infatuation, right? . So I think I'm going to avoid him for the meantime, so that I'm sure that this feelings I felt towards him is infatuation or love"

Yesung sighed. "Hyukkie... Your problem is really..."

"Really complicated, right?" Eunhyuk asks.

"No. Really shallow" Yesung said. "I even think that Kyukyu's problem is way lot more complicated than you. Even if his problem is not complicated at all"

Eunhyuk pouts. "It's complicated, okay" she said. "I don't even know what to do"

"Now let me ask something" Ryeowook said. "Now that you've avoided him, did you ever missed him? Even just once?"

Eunhyuk nods. "I missed him. I missed everything about him. I even missed his stupidity. I.... Actually sometimes I find it cute. But there's a part of me that can't accept that" she said. "I even feels bad because of avoiding him. But I need to find out, so that I won't hurt him"

"That's love, stupid monkey" Yesung said. "You likes everything about him. You even likes his stupidity--when me, his 'brother' sometimes thinks that it's a bit annoying. And you missed him after ignoring him. And the most important part is you feels bad after doing it"

"So... I love him?" Eunhyuk asks confusedly.

Ryeowook and Yesung nods. "Seriously, Hyukkie, how could you don't know your own feelings" she asks.

"Stop ignoring Donghae hyung. He misses you a lot" Yesung said. He winks at her "Try giving him a call or at least a text. He has a surprise for you"

 

~~~***~~~

 

Donghae was already in the backstage of his presscon. His presscon will start 2 minutes later but Eunhyuk keeps on ignoring his .

He stares at his phone. "Hyukkie... Please at least reply my text so that I have more courage to do everything" he said as he wishes that Eunhyuk will reply his text.

The staffs starts counting down, telling him that the presscon will start and that he must prepares himself.

He takes a deep breath before he sent a text to Eunhyuk and puts his phone on top of the table.

'I hope at least she read that' he thought as he enters the stage when the staffs told him to.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Try giving him a call or at least a text. He has a surprise for you" Eunhyuk keeps on repeating Yesung's words in her mind ever since he and Ryeowook left.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Surprise?" she asks herself. "Seriously, what could that be?"

She turns on her mobile phone. "Should I contact him?" she asks herself. "But... I still feels bad because of ignoring him"

She was still thinking whether she must contact Donghae or not when her phone suddenly chimes.

It was another text from Donghae.

 

'I still don't know why you avoids me ㅠㅠ please tell me what I do wrong~ I want to know, so that I can correct it so that you won't avoid me anymore ㅠㅠ

Please, even if you're mad at me, watch my new album launch presscon tonight at 7 p.m. (every channel can do because they are all broadcasting my presscon) I have something to tell you. And it's a secret:)'

 

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow. It was already 7.30, she's late by 30 minutes.

"I hope it wasn't late" she said as she turns on the TV.

The presscon was already in the question section which means it almost ends.

Eunhyuk watches it seriously, hoping that she didn't miss what Donghae wants to tell her.

"Before this album launches, you have a sponsorship scandal with the daughter of the biggest shareholder in your agency, is that right?" one of the press asks.

Donghae smiles at him. "That's right" he said, making everyone including Eunhyuk gasped in shock. "But that's not sponsorship. Lee Youngwoon huijangnim is my father's friend, so they setted us up in a blind date"

Eunhyuk smiles upon hearing his explanation. "Of course it isn't sponsorship" she said. "I'm not a 'yummy mommy'. And Donghae oppa isn't a gigolo"

"Actually, we just known each other for 3 months, but I... I've seen my future and happiness in her" Donghae paused for awhile. "I already wants to marry her"

Eunhyuk's eyes widened upon hearing him. "He... He's proposing to me?"

Donghae chuckles. "Well... Actually, I haven't proposed her yet" he said. "But... If she's watching this... Lee Eunhyuk, I love you. Will you marry me?"

 

To be continued....