fin

The Studio

"Jihoon ah," you whined, flailing lightly on the couch as Jihoon sat in front of his mixing board, barely paying any attention to you.

"Yeah?" He replied (a few seconds late, but you perked up at his voice anyway). You pouted, standing and walking to his chair, pushing his stomach against the edge of the desk. "Hun, you're squishing me."

"Maybe if I press you against the desk hard enough you'll faint, and I'll finally get to take you home," you deadpan, causing Jihoon to chuckle softly as you playfully wrapped your hands around his neck and sqeezed lightly.

"Why would you want to take me home?" He asks, turning the chair slightly, making you step back to give him room to turn it completely. You pout, watching him lean back in it.

"Reasons," you whine, making a smile appear on your boyfriend's lips.

"Oh?" His eyebrows lift in amusment before he pats his lap, indicating for you to sit on it. You blush, but obey, bending your legs to sit on your calves, thighs resting on his, and wrap your arms around his neck. "What reasons, hun?" You hum as a responce, leaning forward to press kisses against his smiling lips.

"Reasons," you repeat, taking his lips between yours. He hums in approval, his hands finding your waist. You feel his lips part as he takes your bottom lip between his, biting it slightly. You smile against his lips, running your hands through his blond hair, knocking the snapback that had been resting on his head off and onto the floor. You tug his hair tie off, his hair escaping from the low pony it had been in.

Jihoon kissed down your jaw, a smile on his lips as he on your skin, leaving little marks. You laugh, pulling away, stepping off of his lap and tugging on Jihoon's hand to stand him up, pulling him toward a wall. He laughs, trapping you with his arms, pressing against you lightly.

"You're so short," he snickers, pecking all over your face, and you snort, pushing him away from you until he falls on the couch.

"If I'm short, what are you?" You reply cooly, and he growls, pulling you on top of him.

His lips find yours, and its a mixture of pain and pleasure. His hands slide down your sides until they find purchase on your , gripping it and hitching you further up his body, making you whine against his lips. You feel him smirk as he your lips, and you waste no time granting him the entrance he wanted, letting your tongue meet his in the middle. Your hands and wound in his hair, and you tug every now and then, causing his breath to hitch. He retaliates by squeezing your , his hands moving from it to your thighs, to the small of your back. You giggle against his lips, causing him to growl, nipping your lips, before he cracked, chuckling at you.

"I'm not that short," Jihoon mumbles, his breath ghosting over your lips, and you laugh, pressing short, sweet kisses against his lips.

"No, honey, not that short."

...

"But still pretty short."

"Yah!"

 


 

ahhhhhh that was nice, wasnt it?

there is NO woozi fics out there, so hERE

TAKE ON

SEVENTEEN FANDOM PLS MAKE MORE WOOZI FICS HE IS SHIPPABLE AND EVEN JUST MAKING FUNNY FICS ABOUT HIM WILL DO

love,

isaiah