The Meeting

The Girl On The Gate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard there’s a new student in grade one.”

“So?”

“Don’t you want to greet her?” Jimin—Taehyung’s bestfriend, teased the boy.

“Why should I?” Taehyung ate his big burger.

“I thought that is one of your ‘hobby’?” Jimin stated after swallowed his burger.

“I’m not in the mood.” His words was hardly to understand because the food that was filled his mouth. But being his friend for years, Jimin was experienced with something like this.

“Are you sure? It’s a girl~~” Jimin sang and wriggled his brows, but still failed to make Taehyung interested. The boy was chuckled instead.

Taehyung sipped his coke and continuing to munch the remain bread, while looking outside the window. And just that, Jimin’s word hit his mind.

“WHAT? A NEW STUDENT YOU SAID?”

Half of the ‘thing’ inside Taehyung’s mouth was spurted outside, clung at Jimin’s clean uniform.

“Ugh, gross!” He disgustingly cleaned his shirt with tissue on the table.

“Uh, sorry.” Taehyung also cleaned himself. “I was too excited.”

“For what?” Jimin raised his brow, still cleaning his uniform.

“The new girl, you said.” Now the boy was grinned like a maniac.

“I think you’re not interested.” Jimin shook his head at his friend’s swing mood.

“I was wrong. Let’s go, greet the girl.” He stood from his seat, but Jimin held his hand.

“I think your direction is wrong. She is behind you.” Jimin pointed with his chin.

Taehyung turned his body immediately. She was not really behind him, but not that far from him. His cheeks turned rose at the sight of the smiling girl. Her peachy colored cheeks and high cheekbone made Taehyung went pit-a-pat.

Without any fear, he approached the girl and her friends. “Hi~” he greeted.

Her two friends were squealing lowly at the sudden appearance of Taehyung. Meanwhile the girl was confused a bit, only smiled and bowed her head.

“Are you a new student?” Taehyung asked  with a wide smile on his face.

“Yes, Taehyung sunbaenim. She is a new student in our class.” The other girl stated.

The girl’s eyes widened at the word ‘sunbaenim’. She immediately bowed her head again.

“Ah yes, I’m Sujeong. Ryu Sujeong. I just got here today, sunbaenim.” She finally spoke up.

Taehyung’s heart was thumping louder, hearing her husky voice. He was smiling ear-to-ear and sticked out his hand. “I’m Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.”

“Ah yeah, Taehyung sunbaenim.” Sujeong grasped his hand for a while before pulled her hand.

Taehyung was a bit dissapointed because he couldn’t hold her hand longer. He bit his upper lip when an idea came to his mind.

“Sujeong-ssi, do you want to meet me after school?”

“Yes?”

Not only Sujeong, but the other girls were also shocked. Sujeong looked at her friends, one by one. Dazed and confused.

She looked at smiling Taehyung again, still with that flustered expression.

“Taehyung-ah! I think you’re done greeting her, hehehe.” Jimin suddenly appeared and awkwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter