Jun loves Nino

Bad Love Scenario

***Jun's POV

 

I stride to the nurse room, the place where Nino definitely be right now. While humming a particular song that recently being played all over the radio channel in the country, which is Nino’s song, I toss the canned coffee that I bought (with a huge help from Aibaka) repeatedly to the air.

 

Ninomiya Kazunari. My crush since last year, who happens to be the potential rising star from my agency. All thanks to me, who recorded his singing when he wasn’t expecting, and gave the record to the president of my agency (who actually is my family relative). And after that, Nino’s life changed drastically.

 

I was told by my manager that it was really hard to persuade Nino to sign to my agency. He refused all the offers, and the agency’s president had to do all the things imaginable to finally grab a hold of that talented yet unmotivated singer. And since that moment, Nino really despises me.

 

I was in such a bad mood this morning. I had a call from the agency’s president, he scolded me for letting Nino go to school by train, alone, and without disguise.

 

To go to school by train in the early morning is Nino’s well-known habit throughout the school. He always says that he loves riding on an almost empty train, and arrives in school early so that he can sleep in the nurse room, like what he does right now.

 

There’s nothing wrong with him taking a public transportation to the school. But the problem is: his single “Niji” is being released in a few days ahead, and any negative news about him may lead to a bad direction for him and of course to the agency. And to prevent that from happening, Nino must behave properly, at least until his album is released.

 

I arrive at the nurse room, and I’m welcomed by the heavenly view of him sleeping soundly. I stand beside his bed, tempted to run my hand through his soft and silky looking hair. I feel like a total creep.

 

“Hello, newcomer…” I say as I press the cold canned coffee to his cheek.

 

He gasps, and jerks violently. “What the hell!!!” he snaps.

 

“Good morning, Nino!” I chuckle. “Here, a complimentary drink for the new mega singer.”

 

He eyes me cynically. “Seriously, Rainbow coffee? Are you mocking me?”

 

“I just want to congratulate you. For the release of Niji.” I shrug. “Don’t spoil the mood, Nino.”

 

“I’m the one who should say those words to you. This coffee is as cold as your reputation, Ice Prince!” He hisses.

 

“Just shut up and take it!” I order him as I sit on the bed next to him.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asks.

 

I roll my eyes. “Looking for you, obviously.”

 

“Go find other people for you to stalk.” He snaps and then pulls the cubicle curtains.

 

“You know, my fans would kill to get my attention.” I pull the curtain back.

 

“Luckily, I’m not your fan!” he spats.

 

“And you do know that you just violate the agency rules, right?”

 

He glares at me. “What did I do?”

 

I cross my arms, and try my best to give him a scolding look. Urgh, he looks so cute when he’s agitated like that. “Remember that after your song is released, you must never take a public transportation alone without any disguise. You must also wait for the manager to pick you up to school. You did the exact opposite of those rules.”

 

“Those rules are rubbish!” He clicks his tongue. He gets up and sitting cross legged on the pillow. “I’m just a simple highschooler. I’m not even that famous yet. Taking public transportation is everyone’s right!”

 

I raise my eyebrow. “Are you sure that you’re not famous yet? Have you tried googling your name? I suggest you try the keywords ‘Ninomiya Kazunari Niji Train’.”

 

“What???”

 

“Someone took your picture when you slept on the train with your mouth open, and posted it on Twitter.” And you look so damn cute in that picture, Nino! If only I could say those words to him.

 

“How could that…” He looks shocked by my statement.

 

“So the president scolded me this morning. He ordered me directly to look after you.” I chuckle. That’s the thing I’d gladly do, even without the president’s order. “So, starting from now, we will be picked up to school and sent home together. Is that clear?”

 

“Am I a kid or something?!” he snaps.

 

“Just follow the order at least until you truly understand your situation. You’re not just Ninomiya Kazunari right now, but you’re one of our Agency’s representative, therefore you must behave the right way.”

 

“It’s not like I wanted to be in that position anyway.” He grumbles. “It’s all your fault, Matsumoto!”

 

“There’s a lot of aspiring singer who would kill for that, Nino.” I warn him. “As long as you’re scandal free, then your career will be brilliant.”

 

“Yeah, whatever!” he gets up and walks towards the door.

 

“Where are you going, are you not sleeping?” I ask him lazily. I know what he will response already.

 

“To the class, duh. Like hell I would stay in a room with you!” he answers snarkily as he walks out the nurse room.

 

Well, at least from now on we’ll see each other more often, ne, Nino! What more can I ask?