Baby, I'll Kill Him

Baby, I'll Kill Him

Hello everyone!

 

This is something I just thought of...sort of. I had a nap and this dream happened. I hope you enjoy. Sorry for mistakes I didn’t catch.



 

“Let me go.”

 

“No, Jinki you promised!”

 

“That was before I knew he hit you! Now move so I can beat his ing for touching my woman!” And this is why I never tell my husband about things like this. He always loses his . I know he has a right to be mad, but his anger just gets out of control.

 

It all started like this.

 

Today is Nicole’s birthday, so Taemin and I decided to kidnap her and have some fun. We went shopping, got our hair done, saw a movie, and most importantly went clubbing. What we didn’t expect on this little night out was to run into my ex fiance, Kim Jonghyun.

 

Kim Jonghyun, the man I had dated for six years right before my eyes. We were only two weeks away from our wedding day when I caught him ing some in his office. Without discussion it was over. He tried to say things like,”it’s my last shot as a free man,” and “I still only love you babe,” but I outright refused to hear it. I loved him with my everything and he threw it away for a cheap . Upon seeing him at that club, I felt many different emotions, the strongest of many, anger.

 

I moved away from the bar hoping he wouldn’t see me, but as you probably guessed, he did.

 

“Boonie~” I felt that disgusting muscle-ly arm wrap around my waist.

 

“Release me you swine.” With a laugh, he pecked my cheek and I pushed him away. “I’m married you !” I tried to walk away, but he grabbed me by my wrist, pulling me into his chest.

 

“I heard about that, didn’t think you’d actually find someone. I bet he can’t you like me.” I scoffed.

 

“Stop talking , shrimp . Jinki rocks my world more than you ever could.” Once again I pushed myself away from Jonghyun and tried to walk away only to be grabbed again. I tried to resist him by pushing him away, but he only got more aggressive.

 

“Stop resisting !” The back of his hand clearly made contact with my cheek and it hurt like hell. The taste of iron filled my mouth and I let out a small yell of pain. Before things escalated, as if they hadn’t already, Taemin stepped in out of nowhere.

 

“Hyung, what the ?” He pushed Jonghyun against the bar roughly.

 

“I-I’m sorry I’m a little drunk. Boonie I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry, for everything. Please come back.” He had tears in his eyes, but he got no sympathy from me.

“ off!” I gathered Taemin and Nicole and we headed back to my place. Luckily, Jinki was still over at Taemin’s with Minho watching the soccer game, but I was sure he’d be back soon.

 

“ Gwi, it’s starting to bruise. Jinki is going to flip .” Nicole handed me a bag of frozen vegetables from the freezer to place on my cheek.

 

“I know my hyung. Jonghyun should be fearing for his life right now.”

 

“Look, both of you just, just don’t say anything. I want to be the one to tell Jinki. Hell, if I’m lucky he won’t be back until the morning.” I spoke too soon. I could hear the beeping of the keypad outside the door. “.”

 

“What do you want us to do noona?”

 

“You guys go, I’ll have to handle him myself.”

 

“Fighting!” They had told me. Jinki entered the kitchen at that moment. Luckily his attention was focused on Taemin and Nicole who were taking their leave.

 

“You guys are leaving already? I thought you three would be out celebrating until the next day.” Jinki slowly made his way towards me. I turned slightly to the side so he couldn’t see my bruised cheek.

 

“We are actually pretty tired, had a long night. We’ll see you later hyung.”

 

“Yes, bye oppa!” Without waiting for Jinki’s reply, they left us in the kitchen.

 

“Well then.” Jinki leaned down for a kiss, but I avoided it.

 

“Y’know babe, I’m actually pretty tired. I’m going to head to sleep.” I tried my best to walk away before he noticed my strange behavior, but he’s my husband. He knows me too well.

 

“What happened?”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Move so I can change.”

 

“No. You only avoid my kisses when you’re mad at me and I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong. You, Taemin, and Nicole always party until the next day, but here you are at...11:30 avoiding my gaze. I’ll ask you again. What happened?”

 

That’s when I knew he had me beat. There was no point in lying, that’s not what marriage is about.

 

“You promise you won’t get angry?”

 

“Promise.”

 

“You promise you’ll leave it be?” He sighed at me and placed a peck on my forehead.

 

“I promise. Now tell me, you’re making me worried.” I slowly shifted to my left and revealed my bruised cheek.

 

“While we were at the club I ran into Jonghyun. Things escalated and he hit me, but Taemin took care of it!” He stared at my bruised cheek silently for what felt like forever. I never liked serious Jinki, it made me nervous. I don’t even think he heard what I said.

 

Before I knew it, Jinki had his keys in hand trying his best to move me gently to leave the apartment. It was obvious his manhunt had started.

 

“Let me go.”

 

“No, Jinki you promised!”

 

“That was before I knew he hit you! Now move so I can beat his ing for touching my woman!”

 

“Baby please calm down, I’m fine. He was drunk a-”

 

“That doesn’t make it ing right! I’ll kill him.” I placed my hand on his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss, a rough one. I needed him to calm the down. After a minute or so he responded to my kiss. I felt his right hand tangle into my hair as his left arm wrapped around my waist. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Of course I allowed it. After a few minutes he released me, but fire still in his eyes.

 

“Are you calm now?” I had barely caught my breath.

 

“Yes.” He smiled at me, gently rubbing his hand against my cheek. “That bastard.”

 

“I’ll be fine baby.” He looked at me, worry still in his eyes. “Since you were a good boy and listened to me, someone gets hot !”

 

“Oh really? I should try this good boy thing more often.”

 

“Maybe you should. I’ve got tons of treats.” He scooped me up like a ragdoll, throwing me over his shoulder sending a hard smack to my .

 

“I can’t wait to eat them up.”




 

Scene.

 

Here’s my little oneshot! I hope you enjoyed it!

 

Locket-BlingerMVP13 OUT