"It dropped---down there---"

So We Meet Again

     "Aunt Rinnie!" You squealed, bursting through the door and throwing your arms onto Aunt Rinnie's shoulders. Your brother, Jongup, and Chelsea entered right behind you chuckling at your childish behavior towards the ahjumma. Chae Rin hugged you back with a gentle smile, her eyes becoming smaller. She looked a lot better than yesterday when you visited her alone. 

     "Auntie! I want you to meet my oppa, Minwoo!" You exclaimed while pointing at Minwoo. "This is Chelsea, my best friend!" You pointed to Chelsea, "---and this is one of my most favorite dongsaengs, Jongup!" You squeaked and pointed at Jongie. Aunt Rinnie chuckled and shook each of their hands with a sincere smile plastered on her face. 

     The three bowed a respectful 90 degrees while you pulled up a chair and sat next to Aunt Rinnie's bed. You started fussing over her hair while checking up on the hourly reports of her healing. The file was placed on the bedside table and you quickly snatched it off.

     "Wahhh---Aunt Rinnie---how is it possible for you to be healing so well!?" You exclaimed in awe. Aunt Rinnie laughed, covering with her hand. She shrugged and left you to figure out by yourself.

      "Meenah-ah, you seem as though you're the older one with all your fussing!" Chelsea joked. You playfully hit her shoulder and giggled. 

     Minwoo, Chelsea, and Jongup took their seats on the couch below Chae Rin's bed and started talking among themselves, leaving you to speak with Aunt Rinnie.

     "Auntie~ I've been wondering---who is your son? I heard from one of the nurse unnies that he came to visit you and the nurses didn't need to do anything at all! They also said that his methods boosted your recovery. I really want to know so he could tutor me, Auntie!" You pleaded, shaking her arm. 

     "You go to Seoul Science High School, don't you?" she asked. You nodded and wondered who in your school would be her son. Since you were pretty new to the school, you had no idea.

      "He's the student body president," Your eyes widened and you toppled off of your chair. 

     "M-Min Woo sunbae?!" You screeched in shock. "How is that possible?! He's a No! Auntie is a Hwang!" 

     Chelsea ran over and quickly stood you up, straightening your baby blue lace dress. 

     "I like using my maiden name, Mi Ran-ah." Aunt Rinnie explained to you slowly so that you wouldn't fall over again. You pursed your lips and nodded, spacing out a bit. K.Will's I Need You suddenly played through your head and an image of Dongho immediately flashed across your eyes. You slightly twitched and furrowed your eyebrows. 

     You excused yourself from the room and quickly ran into the bathrooms. Locking yourself in a stall, you took out your cellphone.

    'My puppy~ What're you doing right now?'

     'Why?'

     'I---I don't know. I just want to know!'

     'I'm thinking about you~'

     'YOU'RE SO CHEESY!'

     As you were typing your reply, your phone slipped through your hands and fell onto the floor. You gasped and quickly bent down to get it. You hit send with the phone upside down and tried to flip it back. Plop.

     Your eyes widened and you screeched like a dying cat. You fumbled around trying to figure out what to do and accidentally fell against the flusher. Swish swish swish swish~ 

     You screeched even louder and could feel the tears forming in your eyes. "Oppa!!" You sobbed, running into Aunt Rinnie's room. Everyone stopped their conversations and looked at your frantic and terrified expression.

     "What happened?!" Minwoo asked with worry.

     "My phone fell down the toilet!!" You cried between sobs. You could've sworn that you saw your brother facepalm himself through your blurry eyes. Chelsea and Jongup bit their bottom lip to keep themselves from laughing.

     "What the heck were you doing to have dropped your phone?!" Your brother asked, obviously annoyed and not so surprised. 

     "I was texting Dongho!" You whined and stomped your feet like a little kid. Waddling over to the bed, you kneeled down and rested your chin on Aunt Rinnie's arm. Aunt Rinnie your hair and jutted her head towards the door, signaling the three to leave the room. They hesitated but bowed before leaving you alone in the room with Chae Rin. 

      You furrowed your eyebrows a bit but ignored it and peacefully rested on Aunt Rinnie's arm. You could feel time slipping away from you and noise fading away with each through your hair. It felt---magical. Your eyes became heavy and eventually dropped down. You let out an almost inaudible snore and changed positions. 

     "It would be nice if you could date Min Woo---but there's already that Dongho. Would it be okay? What if your mother agrees?" Aunt Rinnie whispered and tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.


AIGOO RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. IDEASSSSS. IDEAAAAAAAAAAAS!! TT TT