"Daisuke"

So We Meet Again

     "Yah! Shin Dongho! The 7 of us aren't going to all try and fit in your room and we definitely don't want to sleep in the living room! We're guests!" Hoon whined like a little kid. Dongho glared at him and frowned.

     "I won't let you guys sleep in Meenah's room!" He snapped sternly.

     You looked at the members and sighed. "I'll just go and stay at Chelsea's house," You said tiredly. You picked up your bags by the door and stood there, waiting for Chelsea to stand up. Dongho pouted, not wanting you to leave. You waved at him and walked out of the house. 

     "Thanks a lot, hyungs!" Dongho yelled, falling onto the couch. Hoon shrugged and cuddled with Dongho. 

     "We're doing what's best for you," Soohyun said. 

     "More like you." He scowled. 

~~~

     "Chelsea! You wanna call Chun Hee over or should we let him go back to Osaka?" You asked, hugging a pillow on Chelsea's couch. She shrugged and gave you a glass of tea. Chelsea knew that tea always cheered you up after you cry. She the tv and switched to a random drama and sat back on the couch. 

     You took a sip of the hot tea and slightly smiled. You snuggled up closer next to Chelsea and placed your head gently on her shoulder, holding the cup with both hands. Chelsea looked at you and lightly ruffled your hair.

     "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

     "Sure I miss Hyun Su but I have that idiot by my side and I can always rely on you to keep me happy." You replied with your eyes glued on the tv screen. You weren't really watching and you just wanted something to stare at. 

     "Yah! Do you wanna go shopping? Shopping is fun and it usually cheers us up..."

     "Grab your backpack. I'll get my VIP card."

     "OH MY GOSH OKAY MOVE IT YOU FAT PANDA." You squealed in excitement, pushing Chelsea out of the way and tripping over your feet. You scurried towards your backpack and tugged it down to the ground where you were laying. Chelsea stared at you as if you had gone mental. She shrugged and pulled her VIP card out of a hidden drawer.

     The second you saw the light reflect off of the platinum gold card, you jumped up and started screaming in excitement. You s your arm through Chelsea's and pulled her towards the door in a hurry. Chelsea chuckled and patted your hea to slow down. 

*

     You skipped into the super large mall and the second workers saw you and Chelsea, they immediately all bowed as you passed. Whispers were spread throughout all the workers about Chelsea's arrival and many piled out in front of the shops to take a look at the future heir to their mall. Chelsea casually passed through while you politely bowed and waved to the workers since Chelsea rarely took you here.

     She took you into the Gucci store and let you freely roam around the heavenly shop. Your eyes widened at the wide arrange of Gucci things in front  of you and all around you. Chelsea snapped her fingers and some workers brought out the latest items for you to check out. 

     "Oh. My. Gosh, Chelsea! Look!!" You squealed, covering your mouth with your hands. You were pointing at the new oval frame sunglasses with the marina chain temples and almost died of excitement. Chelsea nodded her hea at the pair of sunglasses and the worker quickly wrapped it up for you. Bowing, you happily took your back and sighed with joy.

     "Chelsea, you're awesome. You know that right?"

     "Sure, I guess."

     "I'm not sure if I should tell you this or not but there's your brother with a guy that looks familiar." You pointed out, staring at the two tall men in suits that obviously stood out too much. Her brother was tall and had a very built body with super broad shoulders. His bangs were gelled up and revealed part of his clear forehead that was half covered by his thick sunglasses. 

     The other person was about a head shorter than Chelsea's brother but he was still just as tall. He had the same features as Chelsea's brother but he had a baby face which literally glowed.

     "What's Aiden doing here?" Chelsea asked, raising an eyebrow at her brother.

     "Do you know who the other person is? He looks so familiar---"

     "He's the person I used to like before Chun Hee ruined everything. Remember?" You snapped your fingers and finally realized who it was and why he looked so familiar. Chelsea had shown you a picture of him once but you could only meerily remember.

     "Daisuke," Chelsea called out, her voice slightly cracking at the end. You sighed and held tightly onto Chelsea's arm just so she could feel that you were there right beside her. 

     Daisuke turned to face her when Chelsea's brother poked him on the sides. He nodded to awknowledge that he noticed her but your mouth couldn't help but drop. What was that?! How could he just nod at her? How can anyone just nod at the glorious and unique Chelsea? 

     You raised your fist up and was about to run over and punch him when Chelsea held you back. She shook her head and pulled you to the other side of the mall away from her brother and Daisuke. 

     Sighing, you suggested for the both of you to go back to your house before the day gets any worse. Chelsea gladly agreed since she hadn't been to your new penthouse in a while. 

     The both of you fell backwards onto the couch that was still covered with your large stuffed animals and giggled together, talking about random things that would occasionally pop into your heads. 

     "Now it's my turn to ask. Are you okay?"

     "I'm fine as long as I have my clueless and idiotic best friend here."

     "Does that include Chun Hee?"

     "Woman! Chun Hee is my enemy! I hate his guts."

     "But you can't deny that you have feelings for Chun Hee!"

     "Never!"

     "What if he likes you also?"

     "Why would he like me? After ruining my love life?!"

     "I highly doubt anyone would understand what he did to you besides me."

     "It doesn't matter. As long as someone understands."

     "You're always in such denial, Chelsea." 

     Chelsea shrugged and gazed off into the distance through the glass door to the balcony. You smiled and ran through all of the events of the day. It hadn't been really a good day but remembering Hyun Su somehow made it better even with the pain jabbing at your heart. Hyun Su---he's forever stuck inside everyones' hearts.


Meep :3 Writer's block again xD