namjin please don't ()

one shot bts and exo ships

 

tumblr_n3taueZFu21sifeaxo1_500.gif

 

before you read this, i would go and watch k.wills mv for please don't or then you's be lost. but if you don't i'll try to make a summary for you!

 

____________________________________

 

*namjoons p.o.v*

last month was jin's wedding. he got married to a girl named lena, i never liked lena...she always took jin away from me...that ...but luckily, he's coming back today so we can spend time together! oh crap, he's here!?

 

i quickly got up and ran to the door to wait for him. when i looked through the window i saw him, but with lena. my day was great up until now, and then the worst thing happened, they kissed! and then held each others hands! that's what jin and i should be doing, oh right, he's straight though....kms.

 

''hey namjoon! I've missed you!'' jin said while i opened the door to be greeted with a big warm hug from him. i was a little shocked before smiling and hugging back.

 

''hey princ-! jin, hey jin.'' i said quickly changing my words. jin frowned at me for some reason that i have no idea, and  i wasn't going to ask. i used to call jin princess, pink princess to be exact but lena came and ruined the whole thing, making me call him jin instead...like i told you, she's a ...''hey lena.'' i said giving her one of my fake smiles.

 

''hello namjoon, i hope you don't mind me staying.'' she said returning my fake smile with her very own.

 

''you're staying? i thought you had to go back to work?'' jin asked looking down at her. i smirked happily cause the be lying, namjoon 1 - lena 0

 

''no, didn't i tell you.'' she said awkwardly like you could tell she was lying. ''yuna woo called in saying she'd do it, silly.'' she said laughing it off with a kiss on his cheek. i frowned at her before i 'accidently' stepped on her foot. ''owwww what the heck namjoon!?'' she yelled while grabbing her foot.

 

''ops, sorry. i thought i saw a spider.'' i said non apologetically before turning around. ''it was great to see you lena but todays a guy day, so bye bit- you beautiful person....'' i said almost about to call her a in front of her, rule one, never call someone a in front of them, it's rude....

 

''jin!?'' she said getting mad at me, i could tell she wanted to stay to make sure i wouldn't hit on her boy.

 

''bye lena, I'll see you later tonight, don't wait up!'' jin said waving at her before closing the door.

 

''so, i had the whole day planned out, first we'd go see jimin, jongkook, taehyung, yoongi, and-'' before i could finish what i was telling him, he started kissing me, hard, like god damn boy slow down, we got all day. i didn't hesitate at all to kissing him and i could feel the smile on his lips. all i know was that it felt so good and how much joy this brought for two reasons, one because i was kissing seok ing jin! and then two is because i hate lena, that's it.

 

the kiss got heated fast. i was soon pushed up against the wall with our chest touching each other, that's how close we were. he soon started kissing down my face to the crook of my neck making me let out a little moan.

 

''your moan's deeper then i thought, i like it.'' jin said between kisses. i frowned wanting to hear him moan for me so i quickly switched our positions.

 

''so you've thought about me ? hmmm...'' i said smirking before kissing his neck and then on it. there was a tent forming in my skin tight jeans, I'm not going to lie.

 

i pulled his shirt off before taking mine off and pulling us into my bed room. i pushed him onto the bed before hovering over him and grinding on him. he let out s small moan, it wasn't low or high, it was medium, and it sounded good...i started kissing down while putting hickeys everywhere especially down at his visible hipbones.

 

''namjoon-'' he said. i put my hand over his mouth and told him to stop talking before kissing down to his chest and on his while nipping it a few times. the hand that wasn't over his mouth roamed down to his downstairs area and when i stopped right at the top of his jeans while moving my hand side to side making him squirm under me.

 

''please!'' he said breathlessly. i frowned at him before stopping completely and sitting up. he looked at me confused and needy.

 

''didn't i tell you to stop talking?'' i asked while moving my hand up and down his chest at a very slow pace with a pout on my face.

 

''namjoon please-'' he whined while moving his hips under mine.

 

''you know, you left me for a whole month.'' i whispered bending down to his ear making him moan louder. i love this effect i have over him. ''and then you also married someone.'' i said bitting his earlobe. ''not just anyone, but lena, the person i hate the most, in this whole world.''  i said getting up and pulling my pants and underwear down. jin looked at me with lust and want. i smirked before going over to his crotch area and slowly started un butting his pants.

 

''if you ever leave me again, don't think this will happen, again.'' i said with a ' i want to kill you' smile before pulling his pants all the way off following with his underwear.

 

''i promise, now hurry up.'' he whined getting impatient. i chuckled before grabbing the lube from my bed side and pouring it onto my fingers. i slid one finger into him pumping in and out making him moan. after a few more seconds i slid my next finger in, and then my next one getting him prepared for me. ''namjoon please i want you inside me already!'' he said while moving his self up and down my fingers while touching his own shaft. i pulled my hands out before slapping his hands away.

 

''the only way you're going to be coming, is from me ing you senseless. got it?'' i said before slamming my self into him. he yelped loudly from the pain. i didn't let him get comfortable with my size instead i instantly went in and out. he was crying in pain and pleasure. soon the cries of pain turned to cries of only pleasure and he was each time i went back inside him while calling my name loudly.

 

''I'm about to-'' he was saying but got cut off when he squirted his come onto his own chest. when he did that his walls started clenching around my shaft making me come. i rode out my before pulling out and laying next to him.

 

''next time, i wont go easy on you if you make me jealous again.'' i said right next to his ear before wrapping my arms around him and putting my head on his shoulder.

 

''that was you being easy?'' jin asked between breathes. i kissed him once more before falling asleep with him in my arms.

 

-

 

''sorry jin's late, we did a lot of things today.'' i said to lena with a fake grin on my face.

 

''that's okay, I'll see you later.'' lena said matching my fake grin just like earlier.

 

''bye namjoon, see you tomorrow.'' jin said smiling at me before wincing a little while he stepped into his and lena's house. i smirked before waving goodbye and leaving.

 

-

*jin's p.o.v*

 

''hey, I'm home lena, I'm sorry I'm late, i was at namjoons again.'' i said walking into my house while putting the keys onto the counter and looking for lena. when i didn't see her i went into each room trying to find her.

 

''is she sleeping?'' i asked myself before walking into our room.

 

''lena!? what the hell are you wearing!?'' i asked looking away when i found her. she was in a black see through lingerie gown with red heels on. there was rose petals scattered around the room all the way up to our bed where she was laying with one foot over the other one trying to look y?

 

''hmm don't you like it?'' she asked with her voice a little husky. 

 

''no i don't, go change!'' i yelled while walking out of the room as fast as i could. when i was out i walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water to calm my nerves.

 

'yah! seokjin!'' lena yelled while walking over to me. she had a robe on and her face was steaming red, i could see smoke coming out of her ears, okay that was a lie...but she is pissed!

 

''what?'' i asked plainly looking over at her before taking another sip of my water.

 

''don't 'what' me! why'd you run away from me!?"' she asked not taking any of my bull . i sighed loudly while putting my cup down.

 

''sorry i didn't want to have with you.'' i said un apologetically before walking away from her getting annoyed.

 

'wha- jin! i was trying to do something nice for us since we haven't done it since we got back!'' lena said following me.

 

''have you ever thought maybe i just didn't want to do it with you anymore?'' i said angrily. she looked at me hurt, i felt bad but it didn't change how i felt, i married her in hopes that my feeling towards namjoon would stop, instead they grew and it was to late to stop the wedding from happening with out everyone wanting to kill us. ''I'm going to go stay at namjoons for tonight, I'll see you later.'' i said after i calmed down. i headed into our room and grabbing some clothes and then walked out.

 

''I'm not dumb jin'' lena said sitting down at our kitchen table.

 

''i never said you were.'' i said while groaning internally. i just wanted to leave already.

 

''what's this, the tenth time in the last two months you've snuck out, probably to see him, and not to mention going to his house everyday.'' she said angrily. i put the back of my head onto the wall i was standing behind.

 

''you're point?'' i asked in annoyance.

 

''my point is, is that you are cheating on me, not with a girl, but with a guy!'' she yelled while standing up. i didn't say anything i just stared at her. ''am i right!? say something! anything!

 

''does it even matter?'' i said finally saying something, in my defense, she told me to say something. she looked at me as if i was dumb.

 

''of course it matters!'' she said throwing her arms around.

 

''well, then let's talk about you! even before we got married, i saw the way you looked at other people, even when you make me go to the store with you because you wanted to 'bond', i still see you looking at other people! so don't put all the blame on me.'' i said with my jaw clenched. she looked at me sadly before walking over to me and hugging me.

 

''i didn't know you felt that way jinnie, I'm so sorry...let's just go to bed, I'm so happy you said something. I'll stop staring at other people, like you'll stop going to namjoon's house. i forgive you.'' she said kissing me and goving me a warm smile.

 

''ummm, lol no , namjoonie's my man, I'll send my lawyers for you to sign divorce papers,'' i said awkwardly while pushing her away. ''I'll send someone to get my stuff in the morning....NAMJOON I'M COMING BABY!'' and with that i ran out of the house and ran all the way to namjoons house.

 

i spent the rest of my life with him happily.

oh, yeah and for that lena, she's in jail for going psycho on namjoon and i.

THE END.

_________________________________________

 

hi guys, i hope you liked this one, it was my first ever ...but i don't think i has really anything to do with the story...okay well bye! i hope you liked this story!