hunhan the door's still open

one shot bts and exo ships

large.gif

 

where luhan has been gone for a year but misses sehun and does anything in his power to get him to love him again.

word count: 4854

(A/N: there is explicit words, so if you don't like that, then please leave, thank you. okay, now continue reading this one shot XD )

________________________

*luhan's p.o.v*

'yixing, are you sure sehun will still love me when i go see you guys?'

i texted my best friend yixing who is in my ex-boy band, exo.

 

'are you blind? even though I'm late on noticing things, i can still tell he loves you. see you at the airport xoxo'

yixing texted me back right after. with his words i had some reassurance that sehun will still love me!

 

-

it was pass midnight when i got to the airport and i was doubting lay's arrival. he was probably sleeping or just forgot to pick me up-

 

''luhan!'' i heard someone say from behind me. i turned around quickly and saw the one and only yixing.

 

''yixing!'' i said running over to him and giving him a big hug. ''it's been awhile since we hung out, kris want's me to tell you guys he misses you and that he has a Gucci bag with tao's name written all over it.'' i said laughing at how whipped kris was for tao, even though he physically isn't with him and that tao wont even talk to him...

 

''poor kris...anyways, we should go, we don't have that much time till someone notices us.'' yixing said sympathetically to kris before grabbing my hand and running us out and into a car with a driver in it.

 

''i wish i came earlier...sehun's probably asleep by now...'' i said frowning and falling down into the heated seat.

 

''i think it's better to see him tomorrow...! i can rap you up as a present and then tomorrow morning when he wakes up, he can open you and then he'd be so happy! it would be the best thing to wake up to!'' yixing said happily. ''i think we have rapping paper at the dorms...and I'll poke holes so you can breathe!''

 

''no way! I'd die even with holes!'' i yelled scotching away from yixing a little scared of what he is capable of.

 

''awww, but it's almost Christmas and our trees up...'' yixing mumbled to himself sadly.

 

''maybe when kris comes he'll let you do that for tao.'' i said patting his shoulder. ''I'm going to stay in your room tonight, alright?''

 

''no way! suho and i share a room!'' he yelled quickly while flailing his arms around. i looked at him suspiciously raising one of my eyebrows before sighing. why is he even my best friend?

 

''fine, I'll just sleep on the couch then...'' i said bitterly while putting my arms across my chest.

 

''you're going to be here for a week so you'll be leaving the day after christmas...did you get me anything!?'' he asked me excitedly.

 

''i don't even have anything for sehun, what makes you think I'd get you something before my baby!?'' i yelled at him while scolding him. he shrunk in his seat and didn't say anything till we got into the dorm. i sighed when i saw it, there was so many good times in here, especially when me and sehun were left here alone...

 

''well, I'm going to bed...if you here any yelling or banging, don't come in....bye!'' yixing said before running to his room and shutting it loudly.

 

''oh don't worry, i don't need any blankets or pillows, even though it's winter and it's below freezing.'' i mumbled to myself sarcastically after yixing left. i put my bags next to the couch and took out all my sweaters and sweat pants and put them all on me, this is a time where i am very happy to have a thin body.

 

-

 

''so did you get anything for baekhyun for Christmas? if you did, you know it better be something he really wants, and expensive because last time you didn't we all went through hell with baekhyun giving you death eyes and you cowering.''that was the first thing i heard when i woke up and instantly i remembered the voice, it was kyungsoo and i bet he was giving chanyeol his death eyes.

 

''don't worry, i got him something he'll want, but it's a surprise so don't ask to see it!'' chanyeol said happily before turning serious. i was thinking of when i should tell them i was here and i should do it quick and get it over with. so that is what i did, i sat up from the couch and saw chanyeol and kyungsoo.

 

''hey guys...'' i said shyly while putting my hand on the back of my neck, out of nervousness. they both looked at me in surprise for about one minute before they both had on happy smiles and running over to the couch to hug me.

 

''luhan!? what are you doing here!?'' kyungsoo said letting go of me while chanyeol was still giving me a bone crushing hug.

 

''i came here because i missed sehunnie....'' i said sadly after kyungsoo made chanyeol get off me.

 

''awww that's so sweet! maybe i should leave for a year and comeback to surprise baekhyun?'' chanyeol said happily. i think he was actually contemplating on that though.

 

''anyways, I'm only here for a week so i need to spend as much time as i can with sehunnie before i have to leave!'' i said determination in my eyes. after kyungsoo and chanyeol heard that they frowned. i have no idea why? aren't they happy to see me!? ''what?''

 

''you're only staying for a week? a week!? are you kidding!? you can't do that to sehun! he'll be even more sad then he already is! you need to leave before he wakes up!'' kyungsoo said pushing me up off the couch and dragging me over to the door.

 

''w-wait! I'll be back some more after this visit! i promise! please let me stay!'' i pleaded falling to my knees tears threatening to fall out of my eyes any moment.

 

''will you be back whenever he asks?'' kyungsoo asked while eyeing me with his arms crossed over his chest.

 

''of course! even if it's for nothing and he just misses me! so please let me stay!'' i asked tears actually falling down. wow...i'm so dramatic? how come i just realized that!?

 

''chanyeol, what do you think?'' kyungsoo asked still looking at me.

 

''we have to keep him! he looks like a sad puppy who lost his owner!'' chanyeol said running over to me and hugging me again.

 

''fine...'' kyungsoo huffed before turning around and going back into his room.

 

''luhan?'' i turned around to see a sleepy faced xiumin. i smiled at him happily while pushing chanyeol off me and going to hug xiumin.

 

''hey minseok! I've missed you!'' i said happily while chanyeol made a sound of a sad dog.

 

''i missed you too...why are you here?'' he asked me confused while wiping the sleep from his eyes.

 

''i came to see sehunnie!'' i said happily while he looked at me disapprovingly before shaking his head and walking to the couch. before i could ask him why he did that, suho and yixing came out. yixing looked happy while suho looked surprised. suho walked over to me while helping yixing walk? what happened to him? (congratulation's if you know what happened ;) )

 

''why are you here!?'' suho said while he kept touching me making sure he wasn't seeing things. i sighed annoyed of the question but i knew that everyone would want to know.

 

''he came to see sehun!'' chanyeol said walking over to his room and going in there.

 

''really!? he's going to be so happy!'' suho said while letting go of yixing to clap. he quickly saw yixing falling to the ground so he stopped clapping and helped him back up. when he looked back up to me he was as red as a tomato, and that's when it clicked. suho banged yixing last night! and apparently hard since yixing can't even stand without his help. i smirked at him before chanyeol came back with baekhyun and kyungsoo coming back with kai, chen and tao.i frowned when i didn't see sehun come out.

 

''why didn't you guys get sehunnie?'' i mumbled to myself while frowning and looking down.

 

''i think he's going to need extra sleep to get through this day.'' kyungsoo said frowning at me. kai, chen, baekhyun, and tao didn't look as surprise since chanyeol and kyungsoo probably told them, but they did look super happy. after fifteen minutes of talking about everything the pass year, i decided to make breakfest so sehun will be super happy and impressed!

 

''where are the bowls and whisks?'' i asked yixing since he was also helping me, while kyungsoo was supervising us.

 

''here, now leave me alone i have to concentrate on the pancakes making sure i won't burn them!'' he said while sitting on a chair and staring intensely at the said pancakes. ''damn it! i flipped them to late!'' he finished loudly cursing, he never curses often unless it's something that he has to watch.

 

''just go to suho, i'll finish them!'' kyungsoo said loudly while pushing his seat over to everyone else and walkig back to help clean up what yixing started. thirty minutes later, breakfest was ready and sehun still wasn't out!. why does he sleep so late!?

 

*sehun's p.o.v*

 

i woke up to an empty room per usual since luhan left me- exo...a year ago...i stayed in my room a little bit later since i have no reason to get up since this week is our break, and I'm definently going to try to relieve my stress as much as i could.

 

''crap...i should really get out so the rest wont think I'm dead...'' i said sighing while sitting up and getting up out of bed and walking out of the room. 

 

''hey guys, sorry for staying...in...bed...longer-'' i couldn't even finish my sentence, i was at a loss for words from what i was seeing.

 

''hey sehunnie! sehunnie?'' luhan said happily before he finished sadly when he saw me walking to my room and locking the door shut. 

 

hurt, anger, sadness, and love came washing over me and instantly i turned into a crying mess falling to the ground and curling up into a ball.

 

''sehun? open the door?'' luhan said while knocking onto the door.

 

''go away luhan! i hate you and i don't want to see you ever again!'' i yelled through tears while kicking the door but hurting my toes since they were the things that hit the door. ''...'' i said while grabbing my foot.

 

''sehunnie, I'm coming in!'' luhan sang happily. i didn't want to see him, especially not when I'm a crying mess. after a few seconds luhan came in opening the door wide open making sure his presence was known before shutting the door.

 

''how'd you-'' i said before luhan held up the keys to unlock this room.

 

''before i had to return my keys, i made an extra pair just incase i came back to see you!'' luhan said while sitting down and messing my hair up. i frowned and pushed him away looking at him and trying not to start crying again.

 

''luhan, leave. i don't want to see you, you left me, and now i know you're nothing but a selfish piece of trash who only thinks about him self!'' i said in disgust while throwing a pillow at him that was on the ground.

 

''I'm not selfish...i came back to see you!'' he said with hurt in his eyes but still had on a smile. it looked like he was going to explode into tears and that made me start to cry. i hate this! i hate how he makes me feel! i hate everything about him, yet i love everything about him!

 

''well then i guess that was a mistake, now get out.'' i said while looking at him coldly, with no emotion what so ever in my face, or my eyes.

 

''sehunnie please...'' he pleaded while trying to search for a sign of any emotion in sehun's eyes but failed.  after i realized he wasn't going to leave i sighed grabbing him and pushing him out not looking at him because i knew i would break. the last thing luhan said to me was something that i couldn't stop thinking about.

 

''fine! be mad at me right now, but! i will get you back before i leave! i swear to it!'' what did he mean by that? well whatever it meant, i knew i wouldn't be leaving this room till he left, but sadly that would only last one day...

 

------day 2

 

''sehunnie, i made you breakfast since you didn't eat yesterday!'' luhan said coming into my room. he moved the blinds so sunshine would come through to wake me up since him coming in didn't wake me up.

 

''i don't want to eat, take the food and get out.'' i said groaning while stuffing my pillow into my face.

 

''i wont leave until you eat, besides you need all the protein in this so you wont be tired for todays activities.'' he said while coming to sit on my bed but i stopped him by sitting up and moving my arm so he couldn't sit.

 

''put the food over there, and then leave.'' i said coldly.  i hated being mean to luhan it was killing me but i had to do it, for my protection. no one, and i mean no one, could not have missed the hurt in his eyes even though, just like yesterday he was smiling.

 

''you got it sehunnie! but you better hurry! we're going Christmas shopping in thirty minutes!'' he said before leaving.

 

''Christmas shopping? great now i have to waste money on everyone else gift...'' i said before eating the food luhan made for me, which was pretty good, but i would never admit that if anyone asked me. i got ready and then headed out to see everyone except luhan sitting on the couch either talking or on their phones not listening to the person who is trying to talk to them, i guess luhan wasn't coming. as much as i looked like it didn't hurt me, it actually did, i felt like i was drowning.

 

''hey sehun! how are you!? are you okay!?'' tao asked me looking sad. he's the only one else who went through what i went through so we're closer then most, except kai is also in our close group too.

 

''yeah, I'm fine.'' i said smiling before i heard a door open and close.

 

''alright I'm ready!'' luhan said from behind me. i turned around and wanted to face palm so hard. ''sehunnie! we're matching! couple tee's!'' he said linking his arm into my mine, although it felt good i had to pool him off me.

 

''I'm going to go change. I'll be back in five minutes.'' i said looking at suho.

 

''nope, we'll be late and then we wouldn't be finished in time for the mall to close, besides you guys look cute!'' suho said happily before leaving the dorm with lays hand in his. everyone followed while i waited to be the last person, but just as i thought, luhan waited for me...i suppressed the urge to smile remembering that he hurt me and that i can't let him do that to me again.

 

'sehunnie let's sit next to each other in the car!'' luhan said following me to the two cars that were waiting for all of us to go in.

 

''I'm sitting next to tao, by the window.'' i said leaving him behind.

 

''fine...i'll see you there!'' he said waving goodbye before going into the other car,

 

_______________

 

''okay, we're going to split up, make sure to not spend so much on your significant other, but i doubt anyone will listen to me....'' suho said mumbling the last part of that.  ''meet back here for lunch at 12:00pm, alright goodbye my boys.'' suho said trying to be funny, but the only two people who laughed were yixing, and chanyeol. and that's only because yixing is, I'm guessing dating him and then well, chanyeol is just someone who laughs at everything...

''i know what I'm going to get you sehunnie! it's the perfect thing! i can't wait for you to see it!'' luhan said before running off.

 

''great, now i have to get him something...'' i said sighing and looking annoyed, but i really was happy about getting him something, which makes me mad. i need to stop having feelings towards him!

 

i walked around going through each store looking around. i found a new hat for chanyeol that was only five dollars, i got baekhyun some eye liner because he's queen when it comes to that stuff, for xiumin and chen i got them a thing to hang on their door that says 'do not disturb' because no one wants to see them when their doing the deed. i got suho and lay matching cups that say #1 dad and #1 mom since their the parents, for kai and kyungsoo i got them a fluffy blanket since they like to cuddle, for tao i got him the cheapest Gucci thing i could fine, for kris even though hes not here, i will send it to him, it was a gift card to get chicken. by the time i finished getting everyone/s except luhan's gift, it was time for lunch and i was starving and my feet hurt.

 

''hey guys.'' i said while sitting down on a chair and putting my bags down.

 

''someone's exhausted.'' kai joked making me look at him with a death glare before going back to the position i was in before he said that.

 

''what do you guys want for lunch?'' suho asked while getting out his card.

 

''lets get chicken!'' kai said right after suho finished his sentence.

 

''is that okay for everyone else?'' suho asked. we all said yes and then we went to get chicken. we sat down and ordered and now it was time for us to wait for the food to be done.

 

''sehunnie did you get my gift yet? i got yours. it's going to be the best thing you have!'' luhan said while turning his head to look at me with a smile.

 

''no.'' i said plainly while going on my phone to waste time.

 

''oh, okay. well i understand if you don't get me anything, so don't worry if it's to much, just being with you is enough!'' luhan said sadly but quickly turned it to his normal happy self. i sighed before looking over at him.

 

''I'm going to get you something, so don't get sad.'' i said breaking. i cursed myself, but i swear that will be the only time i crack! luhan looked at me with a big smile before hugging me but then quickly getting off me.

 

''i can already tell, I'll love yours the most!'' he said before the food got to our table.

 

''okay guys finish up shopping, we'll meet out side in thirty minutes, don't be late.'' suho said before removing his arm away from yixing's waist before walking away. i walked away before luhan could say anything to me.

 

''what would he want! a stuffed animal? a shirt? a new hat?'' i was never good at getting stuff for luhan when we were together, but he always loved it no matter what...

 

''that's it! that's what I'll get luhan!'' i said walking over to a jewelry shop in the mall and walking over to a bracelet. ''hello miss, can you hand me this bracelet?'' i asked the old lady who was behind the counters of jewelry.

 

''the Cartier bracelet? that's a very nice piece. do you have a girl friend?'' she said while grabbing it and handing it to me.

 

''no? how much is this?'' and with that i paid happily and went out to the car since it was almost thirty minutes. the bracelet was very expensive, but it was perfect for luhan....

 

--------------day 3

 

i woke up earlier then usual and headed out to our practice room and started dancing hopefully improving. the only times i would stop was to eat or pee.

 

------------------------day 4

 

i slept all day exhausted from dancing all day yesterday. when i went out to see everyone, they were all watching a Christmas movie. i sat between the end of one of our couches and luhan. luhan put his head on my shoulder, i didn't push it away, I'll be honest, it felt really good to have luhan right beside me again.

 

-----------------------------------day 5

 

''wake up sehunnie! it's Christmas eve! we're making hot chocolate and a bunch of cookies! so hurry up!'' luhan said running into my room jumping onto my bed and crawling over to me to shake me. i groaned before opening my eyes to see a happy luhan.

 

''I'll be there in five minutes.'' i said while turning over.

 

''you didn't- never mind...i'll be waiting for you so hurry up!'' he said stopping in the middle of his sentence before smiling widely. what? what was he going to say? i guess it's not that important since he wouldn't tell me.

 

we spent the whole day playing around while making bunches of cookies.

 

''if you catch this in your mouth, I'll give you five dollars!'' luhan said while getting his hand in position to throw a round sprinkle into my mouth.

 

''deal!'' i said laughing.i opened my mouth and gave him a thumbs up to let him know he can throw it. when he threw it in to my mouth it didn't miss, in fact it went in my mouth nicely. i smiled looking at luhan and put my hand out. ''pay up.'' i said smirking. he frowned but never the less pulled out his wallet and handed me the money.

 

''guys, go get your presents so we can go put them under the tree!'' baekhyun yelled. he grabbed chanyeol's hand and they ran into their room excitedly.

 

''I'll be right back.'' i said to luhan before leaving him and heading into my room and grabbing all the presents i bought. this whole day was perfect, it felt like luhan never left, and that's what was perfect! i quickly went back out and put the presents under the tree happily.

 

''since tomorrows Christmas, i'm giving you guys a bed time, so go to bed, now! good night and sweet dreams.'' suho said sternly making us all scared before acting all sweet at the end and dragging yixing with him. everyone in this dorm that was in a relationship, was definitely getting it tonight, you could actually feel the from all them!? they all soon left to their rooms and that's when i decided to take my leave.

 

''wait! sehun?'' luhan said seriously before grabbing my wrist making sure i wouldn't leave him.

 

''hmm? what?'' i asked confused while turning to look at him.

 

''umm...d-do you think...well since it's christmas...do you think i, we could share a room a-again...only for tonight of course!'' he said getting all flustered and anxious. i smiled before flicking his head making him look at me. ''owww! what was that for?'' he said sadly before rubbing his head.

 

''come on, i can't let my deer be alone on Christmas.'' i said intertwining our hands together making them fit perfectly like puzzle pieces.

 

''r-really!? sehunnie, you're so nice!'' he said before jumping on my back and hugging me tightly. i carried him all the way to my- our room and put him on my bed. we feel asleep cuddling each other while i hummed to the song miracles in December.

 

---------------------------------day 6

 

''sehunnie...sehunnie?'' someone whispered into my ear. i opened my eyes up instantly and saw a smiling luhan looking up at me. ''it's Christmas! get up so i can open your present!'' he said before slipping out of my grip and running out to the tree. i walked out a few minutes later and sat on the floor next to luhan.

 

''merry Christmas everybody!'' suho said happily while his arm was draped over yixing's shoulders.

 

''merry christmas....now let's open the presents!'' baekhyun said eagerly before grabbing a present kai got for him.

 

i opened up all the presents except for the present luhan got me.

 

''what the hell chanyeol!? you got me a shirt that has your name on it!? you're the cheapest and dumbest boyfriend i've ever had!'' baekhyun yelled angrily while pushing him.

 

''you don't like it? it has my face on it...'' chanyeol said sadly.

 

''i see your face everyday! why would i want a shirt of it!?'' to the untrained eye this would make it seem like they had a bad relationship , but  this is actually one of the ways they express their love.

 

''well, what if i said i had another present waiting for you?'' he asked smiling.

 

''if you're talking about , I'm not having any with a cheep boyfriend like you.'' baekhyun said frowning while making chanyeol even sadder.

 

''here...'' he said handing baekhyun a small box.

 

''no way....giant! you got me the thing i wanted the most!?'' baekhyun said after a few seconds before hugging his boyfriend.

 

''of course i got you what you wanted...i would hate myself if you didn't have the gift you wanted me to get you.'' chanyeol said happily before giving his boy friend a kiss and slipping the black ring onto baekhyun's middle finger, i was guessing it was the wedding ring baekhyun wanted. ''look i have one too'' chanyeol said holding up his hand.

 

after that big event happened everyone forgot about their own gifts. i went into my room and put all my gifts onto my desk and then went to hang out with everyone for the rest of the night. luhan slept with me again making everything in the whole world feels right.

 

--------------------------------------------day 7

 

i woke up by myself that morning and when i looked down thinking i would see luhan, i didn't? i got a little scared and quickly went to check the dorm. when i left my room i quickly found luhan on the floor packing? what's going on? he's not leaving again!? is he!?

 

''l-luhan?'' i asked hesitantly while walking over to him. it looked like he was crying earlier? what happened?

 

''h-hey sehun.'' he said trying to smile.

 

''what's going on?'' i asked frowning at him.

 

''i need to leave to catch my plane back to china...'' he said crying.

 

''what?....are you kidding me!? you obviously have to be kidding me because i know you wouldn't come back and me over again!'' i yelled looking at him with the same emotions i had on Monday, hurt, anger, sadness, and love.

 

''sehun, i have to go back, i have stuff to do there...but i promise! I'll come back at least once a month, if not more!'' luhan said sadly while looking at sehun.

 

''i can't believe this...'' i said throwing my hands up in disbelief.

 

''sehun please! i love you and i would love to stay with you, but i need to go back to china to do my activities!'' luhan said grabbing onto me and forcefully pulling me into a hug. i protested at first but soon calmed down.

 

''do you promise you'll come back every month?'' i asked with my head in the crook of luhan's neck while my hands were drawing circles on his back.

 

''of course! for at least two days!'' luhan said hugging me tighter.

 

''...three days.'' i said looking up at him.

 

''deal!'' luhan said happily before kissing me good bye and leaving.

 

i went back into my room sadly before looking over at the Christmas presents i got yesterday. i remembered i didn't get to see the present luhan got me since baekhyun and chanyeol had one of their scenes. 

 

i walked over and grabbed the present. i opened it slowly and when i saw what it was i was surprised. before i could hold it my hand, my phone started blowing up. i put my present down and went on my phone to see a bunch of people tagging me in a photo.

 

i saw a photo of luhan's arm with the same exact bracelet i got him for his Christmas present.

i looked to see his comment and it made me smile in happiness.

great minds think a like kekeke, thank's for the best gift ever @ohhsehun let's meet up soon!

 

after i turned my phone off i put on the matching bracelet luhan gave me.

 

''yeah, great minds.'' i said happily before going back to sleep peacefully while counting the seconds until the next time luhan comes back.

 

_____________________________________________________

hey guys! i hope you like the first one shot!