Chapter 2

Could we be more than friends?

*Luhans P.O.V*

I tried to concentrate during the lecture but I kept looking up at the colourful head sitting in front of me instead.

 
"Class dismissed!" I hear our teacher say. I pick up my things and turn around to try and speak to Sehun but when I turn around he's already making his way out of the door.
"Maybe next time" I sigh
"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asks walking over to me with Baekhyun
"Hm nothing, let's go" we all walk out of class but don't get far because once again a bunch of girls are blocking the way.
"Do you think it's Sehun?" Baekhyun asks tapping Chanyeol's shoulder. He looks over them and sees a bit of rainbow hair.
"yeah! It is him, should we help?" Chanyeol asks looking a tad worried.
"What if he doesn't want help?" I ask looking down 
"Aw come on he might need it, just follow me." Baekhyun says with confidence "excuse me I need to get past" he speaks to some of the girls. When they turn around and see us they smile and move away so we can get through. Soon we get close enough to Sehun, he's just looking down trying to get through the crowd but failing. 
 
"Oh Hey Sehun!  We were looking for you!" Baekhyun states earning a confused look from Sehun
"Come with us if you want to get out of this in one piece" Chanyeol whispers to him
"Guys lets go!" I start playing along to get him out of this. When we have Sehun we all walk away together leaving the girls giggling behind us.
"Thanks" Sehun says finally looking up.
"It's okay, the girls seem to really like you, so that will happen again Baekhyun tells him.
"Don't worry after a while it should die down, but you are new, handsome and have interesting hair don't expect it die down in a few days" Chanyeol says smiling trying to make him feel a bit better.
"Hey emm, would you like to have lunch with us?" I finally speak up, at first Sehun just looked at me not saying anything, I was about to ask him again incase maybe he didn't hear me until he spoke
"No it's okay, I have something I need to do"
"Okay, if you change your mind you can just come find us" I smile feeling a little disappointed "oh I'm Luhan by the way" I realised I hadn't introduced myself yet "that giant is Chanyeol and the smaller sassy one is Baekhyun" I tell him smirking at my friends who don't look happy with the introduction I gave them.
"It's nice to meet you all, I'll see you in class" Sehun says before turning around and walking away.
 
"He seems quiet but nice, hopefully he will open up a bit the more we talk to him" Chanyeol says putting an arm around baekhyuns shoulder.
"Yeah hopefully" I mutter as we start walking.
 
When we get food and sit down we notice some girls walking up to us.
"Oppa are you friends with Oh Sehun?" They asked sounding excited 
"Well, I wouldn't say we are good friends but we aren't just classmates" Baekhyun tries to explain 
"C-Could you maybe give him this from m-me please?" One of them hands us a box with a bow on the top.
"If you want to give me something do it in person not through someone else" we all turn around and see Sehun looking at the girl with no expression on his face.
"I-I I was to n-nervous t-to face you" the girl mumbled
"Whatever" Sehun muttered walking past the girl and sitting down next to me.
"B-But O-Oppa" the girl seems upset now.
"Let's just go" one of her friends says walking away
 
"Hey" Sehun said getting some food out of his bag
"I thought you had something to do?" I ask him 
"I did but I finished quickly and I was hungry, is it okay if I sit here?" He stopped and looked at me
"Of course it is!" I smile at him, I'm happy he's here and talking to me
"Thanks" he smiles at me
"Aw he has a cute smile" Baekhyun says out load, we hear him and giggle.
"Yah! What about me??" Chanyeol pouts wanting attention.
"Of course your smile is cuter Channie don't worry" Baekhyun says pinching his checks earning a big grin off Chanyeol who now seem 100% more happy than he was before.