final

heartbeats rhythm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young and still inexperienced. The young male, who was only 18, parted his cherry lips, singing each part of their debut song. His eyes kept focussing on the slightly younger male on the other side of the glass. Their eyes met.

 

'Once i say i love you, i thought you would be gone

oh baby.'

 

He smiled. The slightly younger male smiled at him. His gaze slowly went from him to their manager, who looked troubled.

 

“your tone should be slightly higher.” the young male nodded understandingly. His eyes immediately went back to the slightly younger but still the leaders face. Their hearts unknowingly beating the same rhythm.

 

 

'I got yooouuuu

under my skin'.

 

Smiling happily and jumping up and down, the five of them reached number one again.

The leader quickly hugged each and every member carefully but holding onto the slightly older ,but more beautifull than everyone else, longer and harder. Their heart beats still beating in the same rhythm. Their eyes met again, holding onto each others gaze longer than necessary.

 

The leader broke the gaze, slowly walking over to the small microphone.

 

“I love you cassiopeia!”

 

 

“their japanese single, purple line hit number 1! please welcome them, TOHOSHINKI!!!!”

 

the five of them clapped for the enthusiastic announcer and even for themselves.

They introduced themselves with care.

 

“hello, i'm xia junsu!”

“nice to meet you, i'm micky yoochun!”

“choikang changmin. Thats me!”

“i'm the leader, u-know yunho!”

“let's love, i'm youngwoong Jaejoong!”

 

their eyes met again, soft, glassy, filled with hapiness. Hoping this will always stay like this. Their hands touching each others knee's, smiling form ear to ear.

 

Their hearts beating the same rhythm.

 

 

“soo man-shii.” the leader bowed 90 degrees politely. “you wanted to speak to me.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter