chapter 2

my long lost family

 

 

The next morning,

Your pov.

   I open my eyes to found the house is empty,nothing was move since last night.I guess he dont come home last night better get ready to go work.

A soon i arive at the cafe i get dragged to the ground by the girls."rinie-ah we miss you so much~"they say.(let mee introduce you guy the 4 girls.Oldest to youngest, krisha unnie, kina unnie, sumi unnie, juniel unnie and sung rin the youngest)."what..unnies we just meet yesterday"   "but it seem like a year we dont meet~"sumi unnies say with a cute puppy face.Once she make a puppy face the other unnies get mad at she and start to hug and do aegyo to me."rinie-ah we can do puppy face to see"they say and start to do aegyo to me.

  haish why r unnies like this dont they see that thier face are funny they make that little girl laugh."um what are you girls doing"junho oppa (the manager of this cafe) say.The look at junho oppa with a bored face."junho shi comeh and join us too"juniel unnie say excitely "um.. juniel ah just call me oppa and i not sure..""haish come and join in this hug oppa"they say .yah the one you guys hugging is me you supposed to as me.oppa please dont join.Junho look at me with a worried face then turn to smirk.yah what are you planning."ofcouse i will join you"he say jump toward us.That it im dead.

15 minute later...

  okay girls go back to work"Junho oppa say and the girls groan.One by one they get up from me."Im alive!!"you say and awake like a mummy."yah you make it sound like we want to kill you""well it is"you say and get hit by sumi unnie."yah yah back to work i say"junho oppa say and glared at us in funny way.

 -----

 

    the 3 chapter wil be release soon. fighting~

 "