chapter 1

my long lost family

  Once there was a little girl was born on 25 december 1999. That is the  happy moment for the family. But the happy time wouldn last long because the only daughter ofthe family went missing when she was three month old. They can't find her anywhere.

15 years later,

your pov

  I cringed as my fake father foot made contact with my stomach.If i scream i just make it worse i have to undure it. He then grabbed my hair and pulled me off the floor ,and glared at me. "itwas a mistake for me to kidnap you when you where little.If only you mother don't choose thatman maybe i was already happy.If only you dont born." He spat at my face.

 "It not my fault that mom love my dad more than you".You say dumbly at he.The face of my fake father turnred of anger because of what i say and he bashed my head into the wall repeatedly. You have to clenched your fists and shut your eyes hoping it wouldn end soon.After he was done you pretty sure that you have cut and bruised everywhere and the back of your head must be bleeding too.  He look at you with hateful eyes and walk away and climbing into his car, probably going to bar or somewhere away from you. The moment your heard his car out of driveway , tears start to fall one by one.you have train to hold them and never let him know you weakness.Someday i hope that someone will come and bring me out of here.

I supported myself on my hands and knees, tears sliding out of my eyes and dipping onto the tiles in the house.I was shaking and bloody and dizzy, and will all of that and the crying, i couldn't breathe properly.I gasped for air and collapsed onto my side, which only caused more pain in the arm he had kicked.I rolled onto my back and moved my limbs around, making sure none were broken. He make sure of that no broken bones, nothing done to my face or hands or neck, where people could see.

 I didnt tell anybody about this not my friends not my co-worker or my boss.i tell them everything except this.I dontwant to make them worry about me.

 After cleaning the mess . you get ready to head to bed because tomorow you have work to do and an  lot of explaination to do because of your head.