chapter 5.

my long lost family

 

kim soojung pov

That girl.

Why do i feel like i know her.

That necklace that she wear is the same necklace that i give to my daughter.

It cant be....    

Her name is aslo similiar to my daughter... No way..  

 

 

 

 

No one pov

 

           At the park, you can see a bunch of boys playing like a little kid.

"jaejoongi hyung , why are we here?" maknae sehun ask.

"mom told us to meet here.." he say back. "why..?" "i dont know.." he say annoyingly. The maknae sulk at jaejoong word.

          At the same time far from them, the person that they want to meet just came and smile at thier childlike- mature behavior.

"hyung you are no fun" the maknae line say to the oldest line

"they to old too play with you guys.." "what do you say.!" "i dont know what do you hear.." "yah kim baekhyun" "geez ok i said that "you guys to old to play with them." baekhyun say innocently.

 

"why do you guys hit me.??!"

"SERIOUSLY!!?" All of them groan.

 

"What with all this noise.!" someone scold. All of them get shocked and want to appologies to that person turn out it was thier mom.

"MOM!!"

they yelled exitedly. And hug (death hug)thier mother.  

"ok..ok..now let me go... i cant breath...." all of them let go of the hug and appologies to thier mom.

Time skip.

 

 

 All of them now at the cafe shop. Enjoying the coffee and cake. They all chat happilly, until jaejoong remmeber the thing she want to say.

"Mom what thing that you want to tell us" he say

"what thing ..?" she ask cluesless.

 

 

"you say this morning to come meet you at the park because you have something to say.?" jaejoong say back.

"oh...well the thing is.." "You guys remeber your little sister right.?" "umm yeah.."

They remeber the day that incident happen. All of them remeber the past am sure that are still guilty and sad about that day.

"look i dont want you guys to be sad me...also sad about what happen... ok.. It just that i meet someone that i feel connect with.. I feel like she is my daughter..your little sister.." she say and the other look very shocked at what she say.

All of them have a inner batlle inside of thier head to believe thier mother or not. All of them stared at each other and dont know what to say and what to do.

All of them still shocked at what thier mother say.

All of this is so sudden..

But the other side of thier heart is beleiving.

"mom.. we already past this ok.. so please.."

"I know... but she .. all the thing that she do feel familiar with me.." thier mother say hinted of sadness.

"I know that you guys wont beleive me.. but im saying the true all of you can meet her.. i will bring you guys to her."

 

Everthing went silent.

All of them dont know what to do. They just stared at her.

 

 

 

at the same time

       It cant be...

I wont let it happen....

 

  Just you guys wait...

 

Im not gonna let you guys reunited again.....

 

       Never..

 

 

Who is this person?

    Why did this person didtn want them to reunited again.?

 

 

 

        STAY TUNED......